Bandini

29th December Written Update - Page 4

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeap even i feel the same that this wil drag til next weak...
Tomorrow epi would b a cliffhanger ful of ILZAM, RONA DHONA, n all d SHOCKING FACES,

N we dont hav bandini on friday so dis prob. Wil b sloved only by next week....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bishop22

Well the association shouldn't need to much convincing that it was Megha that sent the money and not Santu.... as she already tried to give the chairman share of the profit.... What will Santu achieve by giving the bribe as she already had the contract.....

true hose- but that is logical thinking and when does ekta's  serial follow logic?
anyway fail to understand what cat and mouse game the cv's are playing- how come every time megha can do anything and win? they show santu and dm with big dialogues but i think time has come for them to win and put megha in place

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipodmackid

hope the cv;s do not plan to show megha winning - had enough of her evil -it is time for her to exit

if they show her winning again na to mere hatho se khun ho jaega..

enough of megha 😕

hate her to th core🥱
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

enough of megha 😕

hate her to th core🥱

fully with u sakshi....
n dont scare of doing this murder coz K.D. will cum to save u....
😆 
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True Mira... but this time the big talk must show some daamm... If they talk the talk they must walk the walk... Megha's defeat should be near now...... OH NO THREE DAYS WITHOUT BANDINI..... how will they pass???
ipodmackid thumbnail
i do not think they will show megha win- also i feel the fact dm revealed his true identity there has to be a reason

lets us wait and see what happens tomorrow and then we will worry about the 3 days without bandini- 
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

enough of megha 😕

hate her to th core🥱

Don't try otherwise you will lose your beloved tv/comp. This is the oldest trick in the trade and wonder why will Chairman think DM/Santu will send him the money. Also what favor they need from Chairman to bribe him... This is often repeated ridiculous track showing very clearly CVs have no ideas up their sleeve and they will prolong this Megha/Vishal track. Bandini never coming back in top 50 show. 

:-( except for leads, all the other characters and writer of Balaji team are bunch of fools. Despite being so experienced (more than decade) with Indian tv scene, they haven't got the pulse of audience right as yet. 
Edited by rajiv_register - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm throwing a tantrum...... I want to see tomorrow's episode now, NOW, NOW..... I can't wait tilllllllll tomorrow!!!

I also feel the same Mira.... DM will have to reveal his true identity infront on the association.... Then Megha will get nothing... and will run off with whatever wealth she's got from DM and kick Vishal in the gut....

I am sooooooo angry that I can't write in full sentences
ipodmackid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bishop22

I'm throwing a tantrum...... I want to see tomorrow's episode now, NOW, NOW..... I can't wait tilllllllll tomorrow!!!

I also feel the same Mira.... DM will have to reveal his true identity infront on the association.... Then Megha will get nothing... and will run off with whatever wealth she's got from DM and kick Vishal in the gut....

I am sooooooo angry that I can't write in full sentences

calm down watch a sanraj video- you will feel better
Demigoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvrr

fully with u sakshi....

n dont scare of doing this murder coz K.D. will cum to save u....

😆

dont forget to count me girls...... Haha ek insaan ko teen jane marne ko taiyaar hai...
Waise nidhi do u mean ki kanku damji (kd) wil save us, haha dat fake megha's employe also said dat he came frm KD Diamond works....