29th December Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
HI friends

Part 1

Megha comes to the diamond association office- meets the chairman and shows her samples and ask him whta is the value of these diamonds- he says Rs 1 crore- she tell him good and i have an offer - she will give him 60% profit of the deal if she gets the contract

dm-santu house

musakar and his wife dancing- all workers  happy- DM guptaji all there celebrating

chairman office

chairman tells her you have come to bribe me- she says no i am a business woman- he tells her kaku damhi diamond works has innovative ideas and they are new but the quality is good- he tell her if she still wants to take part in the exhibition she can supply diamonds to kaku damji dia works- she says as long as i get the order i will talk to them

santu dancing with 7 kalash- dm tells gupta she danced today but will have body ache tomorrow

megha calls dm and introduced herself- dm gives the phone to gupta- he tells her to call later as he is busy- gupta ask dm how will you hide your identity now?

dm -worried- santu asks dm what is the problem- he tells her megha is in mumbai as they did no get the order and she wants to meet kanku and damji bhai- santu worried- dm says i am not scared of megha- he says the time has come face to face with megha

sanraj at gupta's office- megha waiting outside- vishal calls and ask her if she got the contract-megha says not yet but i will get the order and then come home- gupta call megha inside

break

part 2

megha introduces herself and m-diamond works- she tells gupta she want to work with him-she is impressed with the ideas he has come up with to get the contract- gupta tells her it is not mine but kaku's idea-  she thinks gupta is damji- gupta tells her i am not damji- he tells her you are impatient to meet them- i will call them- megha shocked to see sanraj- flashback of her throwing sanraj out of the house- megha says dm- dm tells her no- damji and this is kanku - that kanku which got the antwerp order- megha tells them changing your name you think you will change the monopoly m-diamond works has? santu says yes we have broken the monopoly- 
dm has created his own identity again but what about you you do not have anything of your own - you are doing business under DM's name- the house you are living is ours- megha says i will destroy you- santu says no way -you cannot do anything except play dirty tricks- megha challenges them she will make sure they will not get any order- santu says you came to work with us you need us - we have moved ahead so go back - dm calms santu and tells megha you have wasted your fare coming to mumbai and your time and throws her out

break

part 3

hiten tells baa i have such good news you will be happy- baa says  looking at your face i know it has to do with dm- hiten says yes dm and santu have got the antwerp contract - baa happy and hiten asks her to make dal dokri for him as reward 

megha in her hotel room- angry remembering santu's words- she call a guy and give him bag full of money to take it to the chairman and tell him it is from  Kanku
man gives the money to the chairman- he is shocked -calls all the diamond merchants and has a meeting- 
santu gets a call and is shocked

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
Hi sakshi and Mira and hello to everyone
megha in mumbai at chairman office...

megha shows him daimond and he likes it., megha gave him offer that he will give him 60% if he gave her the contract..

party at sanraj place, masurkar and his wife dancing..DM n all luking at them..
office-
chairman tell her that if she is giving him rishwat??
megha said that mahiyawanshi's daimond and company are best n bla bla...

chairman said talk to kd company ..

santu dng 6 kalash daimond, DM starring her....
santo doing dance..... Pot dance on adha hai chandra ma raat aadhi
haha megha calls to dm, telling damji bhai i want to meet u, etc etc etc....
Ab kya hoga jab use asliyat pata chalegi
i mean 6 kalash dance..lol

megha called damji bhai but DM gave phone to guptaji and she want to meet him tom..

sanraj house-

santu ask why DM is vry worried he told her abt megha arrival..
santu tell him to hide frm megha but DM said no he will meet megha and not afraid of anyone...

its time to show megha her place

sanraj with guptaji at his office

megha cum but gupta tell her to wait..

vishal calls megha for asking if she got the contract or not,,receptionist tell megha that damji bhai is calling u..

break
dm decides to meet megha n let her knw who kanku n damji bhai are....
He tel he is nt afraid of megha bt rather conceled his identity to start from nul n reach to the top agan through hard work
oh getting exciting... just hope megha doesn't create a new problem for them by saying that they are not who they say are etc etc..