Khali is SO Calm, Composed, really deserves to WIN

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Khali, the wrestler is just TOO Awesome, Patient and Calm.
All people in the house are trying so hard to provoke him everytime. Whether its Ashmit, Samir or Dolly! 
If Shweta, Samir & Ashmit take a break from instigating or irritating him, then comes Dolly who provokes him by sitting next to him and talk over issues. Khali is always trying to be least problematic and stay calm and avoid issues but others are always bringing one or another issue to disturb him!

And the MOST Irritating is SAMIR SONI..... ðŸ˜¡ I hope he gets out this Friday THIS BADLY!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am really impressed with Khali how calm and composed he is inspite of being instigated by both Samir and Dolly........... Really praiseworthy!!!
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shweta didn't instigate him even once......

I could be wrong if I am please let me know the instance.....

Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
More than Calm and all, I feel he feels problem while talking.. That's why he doesnt argue much.. And also, he treats others inferior than him, and is like 'Why should I care?' types..

Anyways, that's anyday better than what Dolly does..

And if staying cool is the criteria to win, Shweta also deserves to be winner.. Hence I want Shweta to win ! Because apart from being calm n cool, she is pretty normal with taking active parts in tasks and all, plus, I can understand what she says😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with the post...Also agree he deserves to win.but unlikely for him to win
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
He refers to everyone as 'Tu, tu...' though everyone calls his 'aap'. Bada aaya!! 🤢

Khali should've been evicted long long back. No one instigates him except Dolly Didi.
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And more than his words I only hear his whistles.....

Can't even understand what he says...
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
muneer_2k thumbnail
Yes i also accept you @mithibani he is not a good judger and he always supports dolly. She always try to make fight between everyone who she dont like and enjoys when some is suffering i think she is sadist. This friday i like dolly to evicted. and todays fight i.e on 29th between sameer and khali clearly its mistake of khali who dont know what sameer is telling but he want to fight with him. i now at present really hate khali and dolly. Is sadist.

If he is great khali he has to be nutral and give fare judgement. if not just sit back and shutup. and wait for eviction.

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nobody trying to instigate him,he is always doing dollyji dollyji then why only during feeding times should he want others to feed him..why is dolly not  feeding him,she is the one who is purposely trying to instigate everyone..she even told sameer that khali is feeling dolly will nominate him just to check if sam goes and tells shweta.And why biggboss not end this task,its been going on for sooooo long,are they going to feed him till finale.😡 Edited by wicked gal - 13 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 So true.....but Shweta/Sameer aren't non-deserving either 😛