Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP- Talk about connectivity!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

In yesterdays epi where Abhay was standing with his eyes closed maybe experiencing a wolvies affect, but as soon as he heard Pia's name and that she was missing he didnt waste another second and went to look for her. He scurried off in the jungle and after afew seconds darted off in Pia's direction. He knew where she was. Like always he could sense her. He just knew she was in trouble and he had to be there. Thats their connection.

And in the last too where wolves come to attack them Pia hides behind Abhay. She knows that Abhay may be rude, arrogant, a total meanie at times but he will always be there to protect her from any danger. He will be the first one to comfort her and stand by her. And thats exactly what Abahy did by dragging her behind him to protect her from the wolves. And even risked exposing himself just to save her.
Later again when Pia disappeared and was lost again Abhay came to rescue her. Abhay just always knows where she is and when she needs him. And Abhay is always there to save her and comfort her later. and Abhay Pia both let everything that just happend slipped by and were drawn in to the moment.  Again i felt that strong bonding. That uncanny emotional connection.
 
I know most people say that its Abhay's saviour nature. He is the Hero in true sense. No doubt about it. But i like to beleive that what he does for Pia is more than becuase of his nature. And today Abhay proved that. He was scared that if anything happens to Pia what will he do? He was scared to lose her. Yes Abhay is a saviour of the show but he does for Pia is more than just that!Abhay cares more for Pia than he allowes himself. They maybe worlds apart but their hearts are connected! Embarrassed 
 
 
Ok i think this post is a day late lol. And nothing new to offer. But just had to let this out.
Please share your views. :)


Edited by sugaryanu - 29 December 2010 at 10:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17Maohthk123-Adrastea-scorpio95ka7eelaAnamikaSJainCharu21AyeChavanni.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 11587

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Anu!!!!!!! Hug  Absolutely agree wid u!!!!!!!!! 
That was my favourite scene too when she tries to hide herself behind him n he holds her hand!!!!!!!!!! WOW moment it was !!!!!!! Embarrassed 
Piya was damn sure that only Abhay can protect her!! I just love that faith / trust of her on Abhay!! Day Dreaming 
N our HERO Abhay!! *sigh* the way he holds her hand n covers her!! superb!!! 
 
N today when they were sitting on that rock!! It was one magical moment!! Piya even said that she wants to be there for sum time.. n says 'I feel safe, here wid u'!!!!!!!! OMG!!  Blushing Just killed me!!

The way she looks into his hypnotic eyes!! Approve wow!! N Abhay's "dont look at me like that" dialogue!!! just maar dala yaar!!!!!! 

Looks like hypnotic eyes r getting hypnotized by her charm!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Ameres

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 349

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
 yep abhay is saviour by nature & he help everyone but when it come to pia.. he can  comes from miles to save her coz he can sense   when pia will be in trouble & where is pia.. thats connectivity.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresCharu21

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Anu!!!!!!! Hug  Absolutely agree wid u!!!!!!!!! 
That was my favourite scene too when she tries to hide herself behind him n he holds her hand!!!!!!!!!! WOW moment it was !!!!!!! Embarrassed 
Piya was damn sure that only Abhay can protect her!! I just love that faith / trust of her on Abhay!! Day Dreaming 
N our HERO Abhay!! *sigh* the way he holds her hand n covers her!! superb!!! 
 
N today when they were sitting on that rock!! It was one magical moment!! Piya even said that she wants to be there for sum time.. n says 'I feel safe, here wid u'!!!!!!!! OMG!!  Blushing Just killed me!!

The way she looks into his hypnotic eyes!! Approve wow!! N Abhay's "dont look at me like that" dialogue!!! just maar dala yaar!!!!!! 

Looks like hypnotic eyes r getting hypnotized by her charm!! 
 
 
Charuuu! *hugz*
 
Yeah todays rock scene was really sweet. Hypnotic eyes getting hypnotized! lol yeah that surely is happening! WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Joined: 20 January 2010
Posts: 284

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Great PostBig smile
 
well i what you are trying to clearify....is indeed a truth....
Abhay and Piya are both Hero's in their own way....whenever they can they help ppl....Abhay with his strenght and marshmallow heart and Piya with her seek of justice and unbelivably bigh heart.
 
he saved Tracker for sure....its his nature....or actually not....its not in a vampires nature to be a saviour....the opposite actually....but abhay...is abhay and is diffrent...so he as all the others was helping to look for tracker....but what lead him deep into the woods....what made him overlook all boundaries and enter the forbidden area....was his and only his 'Piya'.....he cares abt her emotional state...he cares abt the fear in her eyes....exaclty as Piya cares abt him....thats something they dont share with anyone:)


Edited by -Adrastea- - 29 December 2010 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

 yep abhay is saviour by nature & he help everyone but when it come to pia.. he can  comes from miles to save her coz he can sense   when pia will be in trouble & where is pia.. thats connectivity.Hug
 
Yup. when it comes to Pia Abhay is ready to cross all boundries and be there for her. Embarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Adrastea-

Great PostBig smile
 
well i what you are trying to clearify....is indeed a truth....
Abhay and Piya are both Hero's in their own way....whenever they can they help ppl....Abhay with his strenght and marshmallow heart and Piya with her seek of justice and unbelivably bigh heart.
 
he saved Tracker for sure....its his nature....or actually not....its not in a vampires nature to be a saviour....the opposite actually....but abhay...is abhay and is diffrent...so he as all the others was helping to look for tracker....but what lead him deep into the woods....what made him overlook all boundaries and enter the forbidden area....was his and only his 'Piya'.....he cares abt her emotional state...he cares abt the fear in her eyes....exaclty as Piya cares abt him....thats something they dont share with anyone:)
 
Aw Thanks! Embarrassed
 
You said it! Abhay cares for more than himself that he even crossed the forbidden line and dared his life and exposing his clan just for her. Thats AbhIya. Embarrassed
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 14960

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, i agree with you. What Abhay does for Piya is beyond his saviour attitude. When he heard Tracker was missing, he closed his eyes to concentrate on to where she could be, but when he heard about Piya, he lost his calm & rushed off. Also, his main reason for coming on the trip was because he knew Danish would try to harm Piya. He risked his life & the survival of his clan for Piya. You wouldn't do that for an ordinary person. Piya holds a special importance in Abhay's heart. He knows it, but he's yet to accept it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index