Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

29/12 Ria Ka Adda .:Mama aisa Bodyguard dhoondoh:. (Page 3)

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Okay I have to admit it today... No matter how annoying and irritating I find Chiku... I simply love him for what he did today... This is what you call "khudh ki paiyer peh kulhari marna"... I mean by hiring Arjun as his bodyguard he actually is bringing Arjun-Arohi closer... WOOT... WOOT... WOOT.... Jai ho Chiku Pinkoo Ki...!!!...

Karan was good today... I loved seeing his irritated expressions over Chiku's antiques and as for Kritika... She was brilliant... Loved it when she got scared and grabbed onto Shefali's hand when Rajveer was making his move to beat up Arjun again...

Dadaji was awesome today... I loved his thinking of giving Arjun a second chance... It was cute... From the looks of it seems like Dadaji-DJ wll be the first two people to accept Arjun-Arohi's love...

As for the storyline... I am not a fan of it since I never like the movie Hero No.1 of Govinda and Karishma... From the looks of it they seem to be going in that direction where the hero pretends to be a servant helps out the family and becomes the apple of the eye for everyone... Seems like Arjun by being the bodyguard of Chiku will help the family in many ways to win over both Arohi and some of the members of her family...

At this point just hoping for the best...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14shaan17tanu111asecretkeepermchopraBheegiBasanti

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@Angad_kripa..........rest assured it wont be Hero no. 1 ka part 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111a

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@secretkeeper aka Mehr- call me Nafeesa Smile

secretkeeper

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@shaan its ok different ppl hav different liking.i lyk sad luv stories.i lyk tere naam more than ddlj.i know none will b agree on my point of view but m agree on myself.i think sad luv stories make us aware abt depth in luv in a better way.kmh1 had a happy ending but we cannot say it a happy luv story.i spent sleepless nights in crying for arjun.it was d story which made me to hav trust in luv.in kmh2 if arjun will get arohi very easily then how can the title of kitani mohabat hai be justified.i luv to watch romantic scenes but with logic it will giv powerful impact.@mehr do u think chiku is a boss.he is very stupid.anyone can make fool of him.our arjun is smartest.arjun can get pain only when chiku will go near arohi.for this his profession is not responsible.his luv for arohi hurt him.

shaan17

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Shaheen: Thanks! Thats one of my fav quotes Embarrassed

"looking down out of respect"

I did think abt that..but when you are trying to convince somebody you look in their eyes! Maybe u're right..he was doing it out of respect..

" I wanna come home and watch some good episode and feel good about it for the rest of the night and of course has a good sleep"

Me too! But i dont mind watchign sad stories as long as story mein dum hoh aur acting zabardust hoh Big smile

I agree with each n every point of your take Star Nothing hatke :(

@Shreya: "Who pyar he kya jisme dard na ho, Who wafaa he kya jisme sazaa na ho,"

So true! Clap

@Sam: Loved your short take Star I'm not happy with this track either :(

"I mean by hiring Arjun as his bodyguard he actually is bringing Arjun-Arohi closer."

Chicks is bewakoof LOL

@Nafeesa: okay Big smile

@Tanu: I respect your opinion :) I dont mind watching sad stories as long as they're hatke and executed properly :)

abt chickoo....i know he's dumb LOL

Edited by secretkeeper - 30 December 2010 at 9:13am

shaan17

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
replied :)

New Adda will be up in sometime :) *phoolo ki baarish*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index