Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

29/12 Ria Ka Adda .:Mama aisa Bodyguard dhoondoh:. (Page 2)

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Mehr: love reading that quote :D...it helps in understanding Arjun's character and love since i have never fallen in love so i cant really understand y sometimes he act in such a way.

When Arjun was speaking for himself, why wasn't he looking at Dada g's face? Confused What was so interesting on the floor? Ermm Dude, people wont believe you if you're looking idher udher.

He was looking down out of respect and to show to Dadaji that he aint the Arjun he was before and now he is changing and know how to speak to elders. Also to show that he aint MAHAAN anymore and he has lost his confidence as he is no more a Singhania (Atleast i understood it that way..i mean i felt that way when Arjun was looking down)

@tanu: dear i could not like your post because i don't like sad stories ... i always thought bollywood was a means to get away from the stress of everyday life. I wanna come home and watch some good episode and feel good about it for the rest of the night and of course has a good sleep:D (i do respect your opinion though don't get me wrong)

Quick Thoughts:

1. Episode was okay for me... I can see what is going to happen next...Arjun sneaking out from time to time to meet arohi and have a chat
  2. Arjun participating into the family functions and everyone liking him (btw this reminds me of DDLJ)
  3. I do not like the change in Arjun's character...its the same as in KMH1...hurt when arohi speaks to someone else, jealous, obsessive ,,,,aaaarrrrggggAngry its NOTHING NEW!!!!WAHI JODI POURANA LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!!Angry
  4. It would have been so much better if they didn't make it the same as KMH1!!There were several opportunities to do that!!
  5. I think creatives are playing it safe!
  6. Arjun has lost weight Arohi looks tired and is not looking very radiant :( (the only thing to be blames is the story)
  7. I don't like the way Arohi's character is shaping up as well...She is supposed to be the bubbly type, the bak bak type, carefree and careless...how come now she is that MEAN!she was supposed to have a soft heart...
  8. @Creatives: Characters cannot be made with 2 extremes. It then cannot be natural...both Arjun and Arohi are extremes!!I don't even think such people exist Thumbs Down
xoxo

Shaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
chiko is so funnyROFL but i hate him so muchAngry

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Jayaaaa: Thank yoooo! Hug happy comedy version Big smile I'm trying to imagine dreamy you --> Day Dreaming ROFL

You also found the epi avg? okay i'm sane then LOL jk

coming to bodyguards ROFL they did the same in KMH1 Stern Smile Reduced Arjun's character to a security guard and then a Joker! Clown Yes u read that right. But that scene was really touching in kMH1..

Mariam: I see your Liked Kuri Big smile You are welcome to share your views :) If you like stalking then carry on :)

Shaheen: Hug I'll reply tomorrow aaraam say :) u know why Embarrassed

KMH24ever: welcome to our family :) Chikoo is funny & irritating at the same time LOL

Edited by secretkeeper - 29 December 2010 at 2:42pm

shaan17BheegiBasanti

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The episode though average was worth a watch for Chiku's reaction which was the highlight for me his eyes wide open yelling for his mother and running away like a five  year old was too much LOLLOL I can't believe Arjun is the bodyguard..... and that too for Chiku the Cv's need to be a bit more creative really the track ahead is so obvious !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 29 December 2010 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with most of everyone's views here. For me, the episode was ok. Don't think there is much to go back and see again. But, here are some things I liked and disliked

Thumbs Up:
1) Arjun's perfect name for Cheeku... Joker Clown.
2) Arjun becoming this joker's bodyguard for Arohi Day Dreaming
3) Arjun fooling Cheeku to pay him 10,000 per day LOLClap. Our Arjun was always clever and smart, whether Punj or Singhania Day Dreaming. And I'm totally fida over smart guys Day Dreaming
4) The conversation between RSA and Arjun when he comes to Ahluwalia home as bodyguard. Dono ke jawab mein thoda toh dum tha

Thumbs Down
1) That job interview was really a dud Disapprove. Arey, dhang ka music aur dialogues dikhao. No punch at all. I didn't get a feel that Arjun was OTT qualified for the job with that interview.
2) Arjun ..Cheeku's bodyguard Wacko. I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'. Koi aur better track nahin sujha kya. Chalo abhi issi se kaam chalana hogaUnhappy
3) Arohi hugging Cheeku Ouch...yuckDead . Arjun is doing so much for Arohi, but she is spending her time devising ways to jhalofy my poor Arjun Angry

I seriously hope we have some genuine Arjuhi moments after today's tamasha. I don't want to see another episode on Rajveer's anger, Cheeku ill-treating Arjun and Gauri's evil plans Unhappy

Thought for the day - I don't why serials have 'Creative teams'. There is no creativity at all D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeepermchopraBheegiBasanti

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Who pyar he kya jisme dard na ho,

Who wafaa he kya jisme sazaa na ho,

Pyaar toh ek khel hain jo khelta hain insaan

Jise har koi khelna chahata hai chahe kho kar apna imaan,

Na jaana kisi ne
kitne dard hai isme,

Na maana kisi ne kitne zakhm isne diye,

Aisa kaun sa
junoon hai is mohabbat mein,

Ki duniya se who ladne nikal pade,

Us pyaar ki sazaa har pyaar karne wali ki kismet mein hai,

Har dukh dard sehne ki kasam le hai,

Jab chaha tha ki chal sake hathon mein lekar haath,

Tab kismet deti hai asia dhoka ke zakhm he reh jaate hain
saath,

Itihaas ko dekh kar bhi kyon karte hai log pyaar,

Na samjh aayi kise ko ki 
koi khushi haath na aaye is ke paar,

Kyon door ho jaate hain do pyaar karne waale,

Saare  zammane se lade
the jiske liye,

Bas kismet ke is
khel par chal rahi hai duniya,

Har dard ka
jawaab is khel ne diya…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@Binny: Hi Binny :) You can call me Mehr/Pari :)

Yep, chikoo's priceless expressions were worth watching ROFL

"nd that too for Chiku the Cv's need to be a bit more creative really the track ahead is so obvious !!!"

Exactly! I'm not happy with this track :(

@n7genius
: *nudge* I've seen your likes :) Whats your name dear?

Zabardust pointers StarStarStar

"Don't think there is much to go back and see again"
Approve

"ur Arjun was always clever and smart, whether Punj or Singhania Day Dreaming"
yep EmbarrassedLOL

"Dono ke jawab mein thoda toh dum tha"
Clap

"hat job interview was really a dud "
I wrote the same thing in my post Smile

" I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'. Koi aur better track nahin sujha kya."
Me too! Stern Smile

" I don't want to see another episode on Rajveer's anger, Cheeku ill-treating Arjun and Gauri's evil plans Unhappy"
You echoed my thoughts Hug

chalo i'll take your leave :) Time for sweet dreams LOL

n7geniusshaan17BheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Shaheen: ZABARDUST post! Meri dil ki baat likh di :)

baaki i'll comment tomorrow...peacefully :)

Shreya: ooooof....you keep getting better n better at this :) Beautifully written :)

*phoolo ki baarish*

*flies*

shaan17BheegiBasantimchopra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index