Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

29/12 Ria Ka Adda .:Mama aisa Bodyguard dhoondoh:.

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Nudgy Hello to all Cool

Epi rating: 6/10

Liked

1) Arjun: "Mein bhi duniya mein sir ootha ker jeena chaahta hoo" Thumbs Up I'm glad daada g didnt go against his asool Approve
2) Chikoo's priceless expressions upon discovering that Arjun was his body guard ROFL

Liked the funny BG music here Thumbs Up KK2 male's expressions were good when chikoo's Mama was questioning him Star
3) Arjun ready to jhellofy chicks LOL just so that he can be around Aro Heart
4) Daada g giving apt answers to Arjun Star & calling chicks bewakoof SillyAll family members were trying to stop/hold each other :) (Bua/daadi/Mom, Aro/Shefali, Rajveer/xyz uncle)

Disliked:

1) Whoosh whoosh camera angles Angry *hitting head on the desk*
2) Interview scene lacked the punch Thumbs Down
3) Chikoo: "Now its my turn to insult him" Clown
4)  When Arjun was speaking for himself, why wasnt he looking at Dada g's face? Confused What was so interesting on the floor? Ermm Dude, people wont believe you if you're looking idher udher.
5) Chikoo: "Apni mundi oodher kero" Angry *nudge* Oye cheapo! Your'e going to ask him to turn around on your wedding night too? LOL

@CVs & Team: For God's sake dont ruin Arjun's character D'ohOut of all the professions, body guard?! aur woh bhi Chikoo ka? *disapprove*  And this track "Now its my turn to humiliate him" is ridiculous Thumbs Down

Quote of the day: "Love happens; it is so incredibly messy. People around you can't comprehend why you do the things you do, or why you fight so hard for something that seems to cause you so much pain Broken Heart because simply, they can't see. They can't see the invisible ring of insanity that surrounds you when you're in love. It's inconvenient and painful and devastating at times, but we can't live without it. What you don't learn is how hard love is. How much work it takes. How much of ourselves we have to put into it. How it isn't worth it until we are complete and utter idiots about it" - Andrew Landon

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each other's opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122saman87shaan17n7geniusAyesha_glatanu111aarjuhi4evrrasika_DSpavsnatzvirgo_gurlBheegiBasantimchopraMariaa.SGMaNanHoLiC

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
res will try to post sumthing later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
LOLchikoo ka body guard i hate it but arjun arohi scenes ke liye yahi ek raasta bachaROFLROFLarohi hugging chikoo ridiculous AngryAngry second hug terribleBroken HeartBroken Heart i liked arjun's expressions when chikoo told arohi that she is the 1st luckiest person in d world as she is marrying himROFLROFL mumma ka chota sa nannha sa bachcha stay with ur mom tumhe arohi kyun chahiyeLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusAyesha_glarasika_DSangelina285secretkeepervirgo_gurlBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Luved today epi.i m liking chiku comedy character.he is doing fab job.the dialogues r very funny n face expression of puneet make it more funny.i m loving this track.arjun is expensive bg.10000 per day! Not bad!i luved karan expression in last scene.the way he was smiling was super sweet.the way he was making faces was super duper sweet n in d end d painful expression in his killer eyes was heart breaking.hoping to see some intense drama now.i like arjun confidence but i dont wan to see that arjun get his arohi back very soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17rasika_DSangelina285secretkeeperObodroKargoshvirgo_gurlBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Sarab: theek hey Hug

@Srujana: "arjun arohi scenes ke liye yahi ek raasta bachaROFLROFL"

Obivously CVs couldnt think of something else LOL

"Liked arjun's expressions when chikoo told arohi that she is the 1st luckiest person in d world as she is marrying himROFL"
ROFL

@Tanu: Ya chikoo is three much LOL The actor is doing a great job Star

okay, you're liking this track? good Smile koi toh khush hey.

"dont want to see that arjun get his arohi back very soon.
"

you dont want to see or you want to?

@Natzy: Thanks for your "like" *phoolo ki baarish*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanavirgo_gurlBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@mehr not only me a lot of ppl r liking this track.hope n wish it will not disappoint us.i dont wan arjuhi reunion soon. I wan a very intense drama.i lyk sad luv stories.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Tanu: Are you saying that fans are Liking Arjun's character being reduced to a body guard and Chikoo humiliating him?

I dotn know what to say Confused

Edited by secretkeeper - 29 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
*A happy comedy-version of Mahi playing in the background*...I know it does not exist...a girl can dream can't she? ROFL

Mehr...Hug...loved your take!

Average episode for me today! Arjun is now the bodyguard...ROFL...kaahe ka body...or kaahe ka guard...D'ohROFLROFLROFLROFL

I liked KSA being all principled about Arjun's desire to mend his ways...kind of in character! Thumbs Up

Chicku's reactions were OTT for me...but still managed to make me laugh! Thumbs Up

Other than that...episode was very blah! Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusshaan17secretkeepervirgo_gurl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index