Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaho na pyar hai...(monaya) updated pg 51 (Page 44)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishalakhani78

tanuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug
wowww amazing update!!!!!!!Smile
I loved it!!Heart
great job!!Thumbs Up
keep updating!!LOL
update soon!
love you!Smile
*ani
hey ani Hug
thank you sooo much
am glad you enjoyed it
will try and cont soonLOL

love u
tanzeel

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Kaho Na Pyar Hai

Episode 8

Hey guys I know it has been forever since I have updated and I am extremely sorry about that but now I will give priority to my ff's so will update sooner and I really am trying to improve my slandered of writing and my writing skills so would really appreciate any advice or criticism from all of you

I ran down the road looking everywhere like a mad man something in me has risen something was making me scared'my brain was telling me she will be fine but my heart'my heart was saying I have to get to her now! Or else; no I won't let anything happen to her. My heart and brain stayed in a constant battle'a battle neither one was winning'I decided to ignore both and just look for her because right now my priority was Sanaya and Sanaya only.

Mohit continued to travel down the road with his one bag around his shoulder and the others who knows where'the bags were the last thing on his mind as he ran further and further down the empty road running short on breath but still he saw no signs of Sanaya'

On the other hand''''

The two goons stopped the car in front of a house surrounded by trees it was the beginning of a forest just of a very empty road'They got down and pulled Sanaya out; she struggled to get out of their grip but it was no use; the more she struggled the closer they pulled her and the more they misbehaved with her'

Guy 1: bhut zyada hi jaldi hai janne ki; thora time hamare sath bhi nitalo jann'thora sa hamme bhi enjoy karne do apne sath''.

Sanaya cried badly she did not know what to do as she tried running but he pulled her closer and putted his dirty hands on her waist and caressed it while making cheap comments'.

Both the goons pulled Sanaya in the house''.

Mohit was running down the road when something caught his eyes and he stopped right away. He slowly turned towards it and looked at it in shock'..

"Sanaya ki video diary" he walked up to the cam and picked it up it looks like hers it even smelled like hers''.everything she owns has her sent on it and by now Mohit recognised her sent and he loved it!

"Is this Sanaya's check karta hoon" he opened it up and clicked play and saw all the different moments they have spent together playing the rain the mud the forest him sleeping all the time her bugging him and many other sweet memories''his lips automatically formed into a sweet smile'..but suddenly the smile faded away Sanaya was still missing!

Following the path that Sanaya made for him with little pieces of her belonging Mohit reached a place where he saw those cars parked little into the jungle.

M: yeh toh wohi cars hain''or waha kuch cottage type bhi hain lagta hain who log Sanaya koh yahi laye hain''.

Without wasting anytime he ran towards the house and suddenly stopped near the door where he was able to hear Sanaya scream''. "SANAYA!"

The goons were pushing Sanaya towards the bed and were trying to use her her clothes were ripped from some places "bachaooo" Mohit ran inside and was furious at the sight; he lost all his temper and started to hit the guys.   He beat  them badly  until they were bleeding very badly when finally Sanaya stopped him; and took him away from there.

Mohit and Sanaya walked in silence for a long time when finally mohit spoke up

M: tum theek hona

S: hmmm

M: unho ne zyada tang..i mean'

S: don't worry unhone kuch nahi kiya mijhe main fine ho kuke tum time pai a gaye thai thanks

M: hmmm'.oh mere pas tumhara camra hain yeh loou

He brings the camera out and gives it to her while giving it to her Sanaya notices his hand and gets worried instantly

S: mohit tumhara hath..Oh my god iss se toh khoon beh raha hain

M: Sanaya calm down bas chota sat oh scratch hain

S: chota sa mohit itni sara khoon nikal raha hain

M: PAR

S: shhh. Chup or baitjao''..baitho!

She made him sit down and took out her handkerchief and tied his around his arm. The whole time she had a worried look in her chocolate brown eyes which was loved by mohit. He was somewhere lost in her eyes and kept on staring at her non stop.

S: mohit dard toh nahi ho raha

S: mohi'..mohit kaha kho gaye hoon

M: haan haan kuch nahi

S: is it hurting?

Mohit smiled at her innocence "No"  "challe"

S: hmmm par wait hum jaye gain kaha''we do not even know where we are I mean hum toh lost hain na''.

M: jab main tumhe dhund raha that oh I think I saw a town not to far back maybe waha se kuch help mel payye

S: I hope soo kuke it's been a week now I just wann to go enjoy the trip I left foe'

M: kyu mere sath maza nahi ata main itna bura hoon? He spoke in a teasing mode

S: haann.

M: what|??

S: well actually itne bhi bure nahi hoon bas thore boring hoon '.har waqt sote reh te hoon'apne ap ko pata nahi kitna bara hero samaj te hoo jese ke SAMRAT SHERGILL hoo..

M: hoon  main uss se behtar hoon he spoke with pride

S: ha ha ha you wish

M: Sanaya your so mean..,pata nahi what you girls see in him

S: atleast J toh na bano mohit

S: J ab yeh J kon hain

S: "ek minute" she tool out her movie camera and started to speak as they walk down the road'''" hello I am back sorry abhi bhi mere sath sirf mohit hi hain so unfortunately sirf ussi ko dekhna pare ga"

M: sanaya!

S: "oh yeah I forgot to mention mohit is J of the SAMRAT SHERGILL usko lagta hain that he is better than him haha poor mohit tumhe yeh bhi nahi pata ke no one is better than SAMRAT SHERGILL tum kitne barre dhakhan hoon; wese by the way is dhakhan koh toh J ka madlab bhi nahi pata "mohit stop moving so fast main video diary main record kar rahi ho na" and by the way J ka madlab jealous jalkokra! Hahahaha

M: that's it Sanaya you are so dead roko main tumhe chorne nahi wala

Mohit started to chase Sanaya down the road as she ran from him both were laughing; it was like the incident never even happened if it was someone else with Sanaya at the time she probably still would remember the incident but he actually made everything better of course Sanaya did not understood that at the time!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys here is the next part of kaho na pyar hain'..i actually got to say did not plan this trip properly I have the future story planned but not this so will make mistakes and I am sorry for those also in the end of this update I just got lazy and started to write some things that I thought would be fun it also had some inside jokes in the end I just got in the mood of fooling around so if u did not like the ending of the update then I am soory''

Love

tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 14 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2mohit_rockstarruvykarantakiar358674sweety_urshCrazyMS--softyy--Anjali_12SwaNia_1sg-muskaanGlowing_Star..Ambika..KuchBhiMatBol-desiresoul-SandCastle.koolgurlSwaNia_2SM_317preety88Shafoofend..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..--Annu4MayUr--Mitu_Joseph_Awhiterose29aashizin

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome updt tanzeel..it ws awesome..luvd it..thank god mohit reached on time and saved sanaya..it ws mind blowing..luvd it..cont. soon and thnx fr the pm...
luv 
ambi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

awesome updt tanzeel..it ws awesome..luvd it..thank god mohit reached on time and saved sanaya..it ws mind blowing..luvd it..cont. soon and thnx fr the pm...
luv 
ambi
hey ambi
thank you so much
am glad u loved the update
will cont soon
no prob about pm

luv ya
tanzeel
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-