Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaho na pyar hai...(monaya) updated pg 51 (Page 37)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

Update Soon!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry
yar kal pakka karo gi promise yeh stupid school is keeping me busyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

nature099 Senior Member
nature099
nature099

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Wonderful FF loved it continue soon

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the next part i hope u enjoy this and sorry for the delay

Monaya FF
episode 7
kaho na pyar haiWink

Both set on the road waiting for a car to pass by....there wait grow into many minutes and then eventually hours and now both were getting really annoyed of this waiting! Sanaya was reading a magazine she found in her bag but even that was not killing her boredom and mohit well he was doing his favourite thing...the thing he loves doing whenever he needs to pass time Sleeping!

It had been four hours now yet there was still no sign of any vehicles cars trucks buses or even a bicycle would have been at least something. But nothing came it was just the two of them and an empty road!

Sanaya got tired of flipping through the same magazine over and over again she has by now memorized the pages inside of it. She turned to her right and saw mohit peacefully sleeping leaning on her bag she decided to wake him up. "It's been a long time i can wake him up now" sanaya thought and then she moved forward and started shaking mohit.

S; mohit........come on mohit....(she shook him but got no response from him he was sleeping and nothing can disturb his sleep) mohit utho na (she started to shake him more but all he did was move away a little and continued sleeping)

Sanayas pov:

Oh god ab kese uthao isse he is impossible! Muka mil te hi so jata hain he is too much god! (She went on talking to herself when she got an idea) "yes!" she said (she leaned forward to mohit's ears and ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! she screemed on the top of her lungs)

Mohit was startled by her scream he thought something bad happened he quickly got up looked left and right and with a worried look he asked "Kya hua"....Sanaya just smiled at him and spoke with a grin "Kuch nahi bas you weren't waking up na toh mene tumhe utha dia" she smiled cutely at him when he looked at her in disbelieve and anger.

M; sanaya tum ne itni zor se isliye chilaya because tum chathi thi ke main uth jao!? (he asked her in shock and anger)

S; yup tum kab se soe ja rahe the or main borr bhi ho rahi thi so socha tumhe hi utha du......she admitted innocently smiling at him

M; sanaya you are too much......acha kasha so raha tha main or tum ne utha dia.........

S; come on mohit itni der se soe ja rahe the or wese bhi yaha koi car nahi a rah ii think we should just start walking...

M; acha or walk kar ke jaye gain kidhar mello tak koi abadi nahi hain......

They both continued their chat of how to get out of there Sanaya suggested walking and mohit suggested waiting...both did not seem to agree on anything......

S; mohit come on na we'll walk at least time toh waist nahi hoga

M; par sanaya...before he could continue sanaya interrupted 'mohit pleaseeeseee" (she pleaded cutely)main iski itni cute sai please ko kese ignore karsakta hoon.....birkul chote bacho ki tara zid kar rahi hain isse toh na bhi nahi keh sakta...chal mohit beta or chalne ke liye tayar ho ja he thought to himself "ok let's go" mohit finally agreed giving up in front of sanaya how can he win after she asked so cutely......

"Hey look mohit waha dekho a car" sanaya excitedly exclaimed to mohit "main rukh ta hoon use" mohit went to the road and tried stoping the car buy stucking his hands out and asking them to stop "lift please lift" he screamed but the car drove right pass him. He turned to Sanaya making a sad puppy face and sanaya glared at him in anger. Just then they saw another car coming mohit was about to go to stop it when Sanaya spoke "iss dafa car ko main ruko gi" she walked in the middle of the road and waver her hands in the air jumping up and down for lift "lift please" she screamed.

The car came to a stop, "hey kya ap please humhe lift de sakte hai to a nearby town" sanaya said to the 2 boys that were sitting in the car. "Ya sure why not" "hi main Rahul" or yeh sameer "said boy #1 "Im sanaya and this is mohit" said sanaya being her friendly self. While mohit stood their observing the guys he did not like them at all and he had a bad feeling about them.

Sameer:"Ab dono aoo betho hum apko lift de dete hain"

Sanaya: thanx she said happily she turned around to mohit and spoke "mohit waha  mere ek bag reh gaya hai toh please hota lao please" mohit went to get the bags and sanaya se in the car "ap humhe sirf koi near by town tak lift de dain then we will manag" she spoke this while sitting in the car.

The next thing she knew was the car zomeed off in full speed'''''

**************************************************         

Mohit was bending down to pick up the one bag Sanaya left behind when he heared the car starting he turned around and before he can react the car zommed off''.

M; hey stop Sanayaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He ran after the car as long as he could but eventully he lost track of the car as it was to fast for him'''

Mohit stood in the middle of the road thinking about what just happened he didn't care that he was standered in the middle of the road by himself, what he was worried about was sanaya. He knew those guys were no good if only he listned to his inner voice before''

Mohit pov: oh good yeh kya hogaya''..ab sanaya kaha hogi''.i hope she is fine, I have to get to her before its to late mujhe kuch karna hoga; who ishi road par gaye hain i should just keep walking on this road'..no make that running''..he ran down the road with the bag slung across his shoulders looking worried for sanaya and praying to find her soon.

*****************************************************

On the other hand Sanaya was freaking out; she was really scared of what was happening   and she was continuously screaming for help''."help please someone help" "please let me go mujhe jane do" she pleaded the boys now crying the tears were running down her eyes non stop she knew she had gotten herself into a mess and she had to get out of it one way or another this was not the time to cry this was the time to think.

She got an idea and saw the window open and one by one started to drop stuff from her bag outside hoping mohit would see them. Yes she was still hoping mohit would come to her rescue even though it seemed impossible that he would be able to find her and she kept asking herself that why would he look for her they have known each other for just a few days why would he risk his life for her. Never the less she still hoped he would save her and left her stuff on the road to help him.

She hopelessly look back out of the window at the empty road behind her as the two guys shamelessly smirked

Mohit ran down the road looking for something that would lead him to Sanaya

****************************************************
Precap:M:  Sanaya ka video camra; iska madlab

Hey guys sorry for the late update school comes first kya karu have to study I was actually going to update this a week ago but never got timeSo here is the update sorry for the mistakes I might have made.

and i know its short par people were asking for update so in hurry this is all i could manage
love
tanzeelTongue

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 07 April 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nature099ekts_dmgmjhtalishaL786mohit_rockstaranishalakhani78CrazyMS--softyy--sg-muskaanrock8SwaNia_1Anjali_12SandCastle.SM_317preety88Shafoo.Sanayaa.fend..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..Joseph_Awhiterose29aashizin

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
u can stop talking to me...u can start ignoring me...u can never turn back to me...but my love will always be there...

nice to c that u r continuing with ur FF on monaya...nice work
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

u can stop talking to me...u can start ignoring me...u can never turn back to me...but my love will always be there...

naz are u mad at me
did i do something wrong?Ouch
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

naz are u mad at me
LOL u got me wrong sweety

the first 4 lines were for Monaya

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

naz are u mad at me
LOL u got me wrong sweety

the first 4 lines were for Monaya
ROFLopps my badLOL
preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...hopefully samrat saves gunjan...cont soon