Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaho na pyar hai...(monaya) updated pg 51 (Page 32)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

nice update.
sanaya was cute.........n crazy.........mohit was sweet.
rain scene was grt...........grt song selection.
it tottally matched to the situation.
update soon.
thanks for the pm. 
thanx dear
glad u loved the update
glad u like the sequence
will cont soon
no prob about pm

love
tanzeel

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Awwwwwww  Sweet candy  Hugit was fantastic updt
loved d whole part really enjoy while reading ......loved it
Our MS in jungle hahaha n d song sequence too gud  yar
MS so adorable  Day Dreaming  beautiful written gosy.....keep it upThumbs Up
do cont soon !
luv
Muskaan
hey sis Hug
thanx so muxh
glad u loved it
MS are always adorebleEmbarrassedWink
will cont soon

love
tanzeel
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

hey chocopieHug aweosme blossom update jaan specailly the song and they monaya were sooo cute loved ur update do continue soon

luv
    --madz--

hey sweetu Hug thanx yar glad u loved it.......u know its one of my fav song other then eh kya bolti tu ROFLWink anyways will cont soon

love
  tanzeel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

niceTongue
thanxTongue
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Hey yaar sorry didnt get a chance to read ur FF's for a long time, but yaar brilliant update. Ur FF is amazingBig smile
That was so cute how Sanaya and Mohit were sitting in the bus with eachother, and then they planned to shift to be with their friends, and awww I loved the moment where Sanaya slipped and landed in Mohit's arms...how sizzlingDay Dreaming
Awww mohit blushing, how cute, and its not over yet, awww Sanaya's braclet got stuck in his buttonsLOLHeart
Oh oh, they are lost...the bus left...good thing Sanaya never started crying nehi toh samrat ki band baj jaathiLOL
Oh my, the jungle....atleast they will be spending a night with eachother:)

Next update..Epi 4:
Awww Sajan so cute, love their adorable fightHeart
Oh no, both are hungry...haha Loved it when Samrat says ke tumhara figure dekh ke lag raha hai that you dont eat much, OMGLOL
Yay they found a source of food--mangos, YUM, im so fond of mangos:D
I loved the way you added those POV's. Really different:)
Awww haha they heard a sound--lion, were about to get heart attacksLOLAnd Sanaya was almost abt to piss her pants..ROFL
Arey yeh samrat bhi na! poor Sanaya, usko rula diya...but this way she atleast hugged himDay Dreaming

Next part--epi5:
Chalo atleast they found a shed nearby, ab itna bura nehi hoga:)
Awww haye Sanaya and Mohit are just too cute, I can imagine them smiling at eachother right now, how adorable:)
Awww that sucks, Mohit made the fire, but the stupid rain poured it all out:(
Arey waah! Atleast the baarish made Mohit and Sanaya get closer to one another, I loved the rain scene, and the song was the perfect selectionDay Dreaming
OMG Sanaya dumped the water of bucket on mohitROFL
The scenes were adorable, awesome job TanuHug

Please become a director soon na! Tumhari saare soaps main dekha karoongi, paaka promiseHeart
ayesho Hug ab toh tu chali gayi yar i miss you or tera comment par ker teri or yad a gayi Hug
yar dont know where to start im glad tujhe sari updates pasand ayi and im glad i could make u laugh thanx once again.........ROFL main or soaps writer ROFL i hate tv shows there only few i like like mjht......i could write mjht3Wink
love ya
tanzeel ROFL
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishaL786

amazing update!!! Clap
thanks for the pm! Smile
please update soon!
~Alisha~
hey alisha thanx glad u like it
will continue soon

love
tanzeel
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys am back witht he next update actully I know i havnt updated this for a week now but I tried to....actully i did do it but i deleted it before i could update by mistake and then i wrote it again and again i lost it so sorry for the delay but here is the next epsiode hope u enjoyWink

Kaho na pyar hai

Episode 6

We had been walking for so long now....god I am tired and starving! I turned around and saw Sanaya in the same state I was in... tired, hungry and feeling like dropping everything and just going to bed! But even with all that I got to admit she still looked cute...wait a minute did I just say that...no ways I did not say that about a girl! I never do....I usually just dream about her...... (He went back into his dream land where he again thought about his miss. Perfect...his true love...which according to him will happen one day...The girl is out there somewhere but where and who was she was the big question) his thoughts were disturbed by Sanaya...

S; mohit im tired...or yaha bhut garmi hain......kal rat itni achi rain ho rahi thi or aj kitni sarri wi dhop nikli wi hain......

M; I know par main kya kar sakta hoon is dhop ka.....garmi toh mujhe bhi lag rahi hain.or sat sat bhook bhi lag rahi hain

S; toh thorhi der rokh kar dekh teh hai na...kya pata there might be some food in one of these trees.....

M; hmmmmmm ok yar theek hain dekh le ta hoon....umm chalo us taraf dekh the hain....

They walked for 20 minutes when Sanaya started to hear something.....

S; mohit tu ne suna.....woh awaz......it sonds like...like

M; like water.....

They both turn to each other smiling and then together they ran towards the noise soon they were standing by a river ...with fresh cold water.....it was not very deep and it had many big rocks in it......Sanaya happily went and set on one of those big rocks and dipped her feet in the cold freezing water and splashed some on her face to cool herself down...On the other hand Mohit spotted a tree with apples....he was starving so he climbed up and broke at least a dozen apples and brought them to where Sanaya was sitting and set next to her dipping his feet in the fresh water.....

S; apples....yeh kaha seh ayain.....

M; uss tree seh try one their delicious

S;yummmmm pata hain asa lag raha hain ke yeh apples nahi balke ice cream hain I'm starving........

M; I know me too....

They both set there enjoying the fresh water and eating apples for a while once they were done mohit climbed back up the tree and broke some more down for the travel......

M; I think ab humhe chal na chai ye...mujhe lagta hain the road is nearby kuke beech jungle main asa river ....there must be atlest something.....shayad koi village hoon ass pas.....

S; ok maybe chal dekh tain hain........

Sanayas pov;

We started to walk again after the little break....well at least I'm fresh now.....the water was great...and those apples they were heavenly mostly because I was starving...I mean at that point I could have eaten grass and called it the most yummiest food in the world...... Mohit again grabbed my bags for me and flung them across his shoulders.....I know they were heavy and he was tired but he did not say a word...I have to say he is a true gentlemen....I'm glad that in this situation he is here with me if it was anyone else I'm sure it would have been a whole lot worse! and I really mean it when I say that because I don't praise guys a whole lot... Actually this whole thing is like a journey like an adventure! I'm sure I'll rememeber these moments later on...I should capture these moments...wait I think I have my video camera in my bag!

S; mohit ek minute rook na

M; kya hua

S; i need something from my bag

M; kya

S; bag toh do zara

M; ok here

I searched through my bag for it where was it I know I put it in here......god I should have packed more carefully....ah hah here it is....Found it yes!

M;video camera

S; haan

M; kyun?

S; causs i know abhi hum bhut tang hain iss sab se but I'm sure later on we will remember it all like sweet memories dekhna..ise liye I have decided to capture everything in my video cam.....like a video journal....

M; tumhe is waqt yeh sab sujh raha hain...maybe you should focus on getting out of here....

S; tum hona uss sab ke liye.....I know you'll find the way for us....

She turned the camera towards herself and started recording....

S;(clear throat) Hi this is Sanaya...Sanaya Irani!....or main yaha hoon is jungle main with Mr Mohit...Mohit??

M; Sehgall..

S; right! mr. Mohit Sehgal...hum dono 2 days sse is jungle main phase wain hain we were going to an adventure trip with our separate friends but instead phas gaye yaha all alone in this ghanna jungle.....Kab se chale Ja rahe hain hum par road aye hi nahi chuk rahi..... I feel like yelling on the top of my lung ke Iss jungle seh mujhe bachao! (she screamed)...mohit come on turn around say Hi in the camera na...

M; no Sanaya.....

S; come on mohit please....iss video cam main apna face dikhao na

He turned around

M; hi!

and then just when he  was turning back around  he triped..boom! into the mud

S; omg! (Sanaya was finding it hard to control her laughter his face was covered in mud once he got up he looked like some sort of mud monster)

M; Sanaya dekh teri waja seh kya hua!

S; hahaahha mene kya kiya hain hahahahaha hey look video journal this is the mud monster a very rare sighting hahahahhaaha

M; you are so dead Sanaya!

Mohit started to run after Sanaya chasing her and she ran in front of him laughing with the video cam in her hand still on......finally mohit caught up to her and lifted her up in his arms covering her with mud and then he put her down...both looked at each other and burst out laughing....

M; now we're even

S; mohit you're so mean......sarre kapre gande kar diya

M; ya ya at least tere pas extra kapre toh hain.....mere pas toh woh bhi nahi hain.......ab please close kar apne stupid camera ko and lets go

S; hmmm fine ok video cam abhi ke liye bye aj mene apko dikhaya tha the mud monster a very rare sighting....watch out for the next rare sighting.......as long as mohit is here I'm sure you will get to see a lot more......like him being world ka biggest foodie..... hehehe ok bye (she closed the camera and both started to walk again looking for the road.....finally after walking so much mohit spotted it)

M; ROAD!

S; omg we're save yes, yes, yes!! Come on lets go (both ran to the road but once they got there they found it disserted)

S; mohit hum nikal toh aye but where are we?

M; pata nahi koi sun san sarak hain....yaha toh koi cars bhi nahi hain......

S; oh god another dead end.....is tara toh we'll never reach the adventure trip place.......

M; chalo wait kartain hain maybe a car will pass by........

Both set their stuff down and waited for a car while waiting both started doing masti with the video journal camera and recorded some sweet memories...............

ok guys here is the updated hope u enjoy it and sorry for mistakes i might have made
love
tanzeelTongue

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ekts_dmgmjhtalishaL786mohit_rockstarrupal.sri24karantakiaranishalakhani78c00l_girl358674Anjali_12daniella05SwaNia_1sg-muskaanrock8SandCastle.koolgurlMMBG-Kina-.VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..fend.Sanayaa.Shafoo--Annu4MayUr--aashizinwhiterose29SanzMonaya4ever

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
yayyy..1st one 2 comment..
Thank God u updated..i love this FF of urs..
ok now coming to the updt...
It was awesum..i m just lovin ur ff..it was rily nice..
i lovd their cute nok jhoks in the jungle...
i could actually visualise them how must they must b fighhtin in reality..lol..
thanks 4 d pm dear
cont soonSmile

love
palak

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 17 March 2011 at 1:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top