Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaho na pyar hai...(monaya) updated pg 51 (Page 22)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

fabulous update yaar.........
do continue soon............
thanx dear
glad u loved it

will cont soonWink

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Wow Tanzi! Hug
Awesome Job! 
Aww...MoNaya bus went! and they both were left alone! Disapprove
but I like the conversation between MoNaya when they both were walking in forest and talking!Big smile
and in the end their small argue was cute too!
Continue soon!

Love Yew
Ayesha! Hug

hey ayeshi Hug
thank u sooo much
yar dont be sad them being left alone is a good thingWink lols
will cont soon

love ya
tanzeel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

hey tanzil.....
Its was fantastic fabulas part nw they r in jungle so jungle me mangal.... Lolzzz....
Well sry last part ka bhi abhi res haiiii well it was too nice ud...
Bt it was really excellent...
Ab aayega maza cant wait yar plzz update dis ff plzzzzzzz
I request plz do cont asap

Love
Radhi...
thanx radhi di
lols jungle me mangleLOL
thanx
glad u loved it
no prob aboult last res
and i will cont soon pakaTongue

love
tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 02 March 2011 at 2:48pm
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali09

awesome part ! Smile
thank u so muchWink
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -smiley-

cute update Tanzel 
thanx smiles....Tongue
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_ursh

nice update....
thank u dearTongue
glad u liked it
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Episode 4
 hey guys suprise to see me update so soon well i amLOL anyways i couldnt help but update after radhi di requested so sweetly Tongueand sanaya thretened to make chothi chothi botis out of me if i didnt updateLOL so i ran to update hope u guys like it

Kaho na pyar hain

They were in the middle of the jungle and they couldn't have worst luck then this causs it had to be this night that was dark as hell! There were only very few stars in the sky and the moon was hiding behind the dark black clouds. They looked like they were ready to burst anysecond and that the rain was going to come down pouring on them any minute now. Sanaya stared at the sky looking at it and then muttered to her self "kya kismet hai meri" she sighs and starts to get back to work. Mohit was already hard at work he had gone out and got a lot of dry wood which was hard to find since it had rain just yesterday and now he was trying to start a fire while Sanaya was sappose to be making beds out of hay that they found.

M; oh god yeh fire kyu nahi bandrahi(he muttered to himself) Sanaya un beds ka kya hua banaye tune abhitak ya nahi? (he yelled across to Sanaya)

S; bana rahi hoo na ek toh bhuk lag rahi hain upar se kam kaena par raha hai.......mohit kuch khane ko nahi hain (she asked pleading)

M; main burger kha raha hoon kaho gin tum (he asked grinning sarcasticly)

S; haan sure uske sath fries coke or icecream bhi she added understanding his sarcastic tone and both looked at each other and bursted out into laughter

M; (finally stoped laughing) seriously ab toh mujhe or bhi bhook lag rahihain itna bhuka toh zindigii main kabhi nahi raha main.....

S; toh main konsa bhukhi rahi hoon mujhe bhi bhook lag rahi hain

M; really teri figure dekh kar asa lagta hain ke zindigi main kabhi khana nahi khaya

S; acha i didn't know tum mujhe ase dekh rahe the (she said with big smirk

M; kya karu is jungle main ya toh tum ho ya sherni or meri badluck ke koi sherni nahi dikh rahi (he smilied big)

S;a ww poor u.........(she finally understood what he had said) Mohit how mean? (she pouted and he just laughed and got back to work both builded shelter and fire with there little knok jokes every now and then and finally they werer done)

M; ha finally band gayi fire (he sighed)

S; yup lekin ab bhuk lag rhai hain

M; haan mujhe bhi ek kam kartain hain kuch as pas dekh the hain maybe kuch kahne ko mil jaye........

S; alright.....but im not eating anything of the ground

S;alright marhanhi sayba par ap chale to warna food kese mile gan

They both smiled and searched for some food after a whole lot of searching they were finally able to find a mango tree so Mohit climbed up the tree and got some mangos for them after he came down both headed back to the campfire and ate the sweet delicious mangos.

Mohit was so engrossed in eating his mango that he didn't even notice the mango mustach he had made on his face...i got to say it was adorable and hilarious which is why i couldn't hold my laughter in for long and soon bursted out laughing

He stared at me like i had gone mad and then gettinging irateted he finally asked

M; tu ase kyu has rahi hain jese ke koi circus ka clown dekh liya hain demag toh theek hain na......

I tried controlling my laughter but i really couldn't so i spoke while laughing

S; mujhe toh kuch nahi hua par lag tha hain u really want a moustache (laughed again) par i don't think ke yellow moustaches are in fashion (laughing) especially those jo ke mango plum se bani hoon i said finally controlling my laughter

M;  kya? ( he was clearly shocked and kind of embarrassed of it too so i decided to be nice about it and not tease him any further about the matter)

S; here I'll help (i took out my handkerchief and cleaned his face with it and then out of nowhere started laughing again)

He just smiled shaking his head "haslo bacho meri bhi bari aye gin" he said

S; ya we will see and i giggled some more enjoying the moment

Sanaya was still enjoying the moment while heading off to bed smiling to herself she layed down on the hay stack on one side of the fire and Mohit on the other side  but as soon as both layed down is when they heared a lions rawr it didn't seem like anything little eather it was loud and scary Sanaya was ready to piss her pants off but Mohit some how handeled himself well not before getting a mini heartattack him self!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohits pov

We were both ready to crash we were tired and needed some sleep and i needed Sanaya to stop teasing me she was fully enjoying the moustache joke i felt stupid and embraced but then again i was starving and i have done worse when it comes to eating good thing she wasn't there to see! Anyways we were both all ready too sleep thats when i heared a big lions rawer it startled me and nearly gave me a heart attack but only a mini one i somehow got myself together and turned towards Sanaya she was scared as hell!

I turned towards her too find her only a few inches away from me freeked out

S; m mmmm mm Mohit woh kyat ha?

I couldn't help but grin and take full advantage of the moment so i decided to scare her a bit more

M; babarsher tha Sanaya babar sher or koi asa wesa nahi adamkhor babar sher i said slowly in her year and watched her freak out even more in fear she clutched on to my hand in fear and said Aaaa adam khor? Yup adam khor i said i was loving her expressions and went on scaring her

M; tumhe pata hain Sanaya maine is jungle ke bare main bachpan main bhut khahaniya suni hain yaha sirf babar sher nahi churele bhi hoti hain at first main nahi belief karta tha par abhi sher ke awaz sunlit oh lag ta hain shayad chural bhi hoon yaha par

Now she was totally freeeked i turned towards her and oh shit! She was on the verge of crying no wait yeh toh already roh rahi hain yeh maine kya kar diya?

My heart pinched as her tears came out am im sorry Sanaya main toh............

She kept on crying and the next second she was hugging me still in tears

Sanaya hugged Mohit as she cried she was really afraid and it got even worse when they heard it again the lions were nearby Mohit was certain by now but he was being brave because if he broke down then they were doomed for sure

M; Sanaya meri bat suno (he cupped her face and whipped her tears)main mazak kar raha tha yaha koi adamkhor lions or churel nahi hain mene asi koi khanhi nahi suni i was just joking and I'm sorry

She looked up at him and said you're sorry?! tumhe pata hain mujhe almost heartattack a gaya tha she let go of him and turned around in anger...........

M look i know mujhe se galti hoi hain par first humhe yaha seh chalna chai yeh cause there really is a lion nearby........

Sanaya was still not listning and was mad at him for what he did.............

M; theek hain phir bhetho main chal ta hoon (he got up to leave)

Sanayas pov

Shit yeh toh jara hain Sanaya chup chap iske peeche peeche chal abhi sirf yehi tumhara aklota sahara hain (thinking that she got up and followed Mohit and both started to find there way around)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap; s; mohit dekho sarak!

M; yes hum nikal aye

S; but where are we?

M; pata nahi yeh toh koi sunsan sarak hain..........................................

Hey guyes this is it for episode four hope u liked it do let me know what u thought of it and im sorry for anymistakes i might have made

Also from now on i will try and update more frequently but they will all be smaller parts like this one i guess unless i take long time to update then big part for sure
Love

tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 03 March 2011 at 5:27pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ekts_dmgmjhtalishaL786mohit_rockstarkarantakiarsweety_urshc00l_girl358674Anjali_12SwaNia_1CrazyMS.SaduFarzi.sg-muskaanrock8-Indescribable-SujaLuvsMayurKuchBhiMatBolSandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..fend--Annu4MayUr---Kina-ShafooJoseph_AJanuableSanu

grgsaraswati Goldie
grgsaraswati
grgsaraswati

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
awww an awesome update yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top