Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaho na pyar hai...(monaya) updated pg 51 (Page 16)

hazra66 IF-Dazzler
hazra66
hazra66

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
wow
wonderful ff
do pm me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazraluvarjun

wow
wonderful ff
do pm me..
thanx
will surly add u to my pm list
-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
hey gunji Hug first of all im sorry 4 commenting late on ur ff Disapprove yaar tujhe toh pata hai na EXAMS!! anyways yaar ur 2 updates were awesomee blossom loved it finally monaya met cnt wait 4 nxt update continue soon

luv
 --madz--

-CreativeSoul-

anishalakhani78 Goldie
anishalakhani78
anishalakhani78

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
tanu!!!!!!!!!Hug
amazing job!!Thumbs Up
soo sorry on commenting late!Cry
I loved it!!Heart
great job!!Smile
I love you bestie!Hug
thanks for the pm!Smile
*anisha

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

hey gunji Hug first of all im sorry 4 commenting late on ur ff Disapprove yaar tujhe toh pata hai na EXAMS!! anyways yaar ur 2 updates were awesomee blossom loved it finally monaya met cnt wait 4 nxt update continue soon

luv
 --madz--
its ok maddy no need to say sorry...........
and glad u loved the update so much

luv ya
tanzeel

-desiresoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishalakhani78

tanu!!!!!!!!!Hug
amazing job!!Thumbs Up
soo sorry on commenting late!Cry
I loved it!!Heart
great job!!Smile
I love you bestie!Hug
thanks for the pm!Smile
*anisha
hey ani
glad u loved it yar
hahhaa u said sorry now my turn to hit uEvil SmileLOL
luv ya
tanzeel

anishalakhani78

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys im finally back with an update after what a monthConfused i think its been even more then that im extremly sorry for that sometimes it was work keeping me busy and at others i jsut ouldnt figure out how to update it i was having trouble writing it so now i finally updated the next update will be sooner then this that i promisde! anyways enjoyWink
Episode 3:

Sanaya was sitting listening to her music with a little smile on her face and looking angelic like always and Mohit was looking even cuter while sleeping with a januable smile playing on his adorable face. The bus stopped all of the sudden at a stop and the bus driver started to say something...Sanaya took her earphones out and Mohit sleep got disturbed by the noises they both tuned in and started hearing what the bus driver was saying

BD:................yaha par ab chao toh kuch 10 minute ke liye utar jao kuke bus yaha kuch der ke liye ruk ne walli hain...

S: bus rukne walli hain yeh acha muka hain main dusri bus main challi jati hoon apne doston ke pas... par woh bus toh full hain all of the sudden the smile from her face disapeard and she tried to think of aw ay to get on that bus idea full hain toh kya hua yeh kya nam hain haan Mohit yeh hain na iss se kaho gin key eh apne kisse dost ko yaha bulla lain or uski jaga main waha challi jati hoon ya thats a good idea....

S; umm Mohit (she lightly taped him on his shoulder)

M; haan kya hua? ( he turned around and looked at her a little confused)

S; woh u see main such rahi thi ke hum toh asehi behtain behtain bor ho rahe hain toh kyu na main dusri bus main chali jaoon apne doston ke pas or tum waha seh apne doston ko yaha bulla lo...iss tara hum dono ki boriyat dhur ho jaye gin wat say (she smiled big while saying it)

M; i guess ya.idea bura nahi hain...ok so main tumhare sath chal a hoon wapsi main arjun ko apne sath yaha le aoo gaan...lets go ( he got up to leave and so did Sanaya they both got down from the bus and were about to go inside the other bus while Sanaya stoped midway)

M; ab kya hua ruk kyu gayi?

S; main apne bags nikal leh thi hoon wahi shift karloon gin alright

M; ok tum lekar aoon main wait kar ta hoon (he said smilling towards her)

S; challain... ( she said coming back)

M; ya lets go ( as soon as Mohit turned around he almost bumped into Sanaya, Sanaya lost her balance and was about to fall but just in time two strong arms encircled her waist and out of fear her arms went up and around his neck and she finally opened her eyes. She found Mohit's chocolate brown eyes staring right at her..she got lost in them right away, and both stared right into each other's eyes for a while, suddenly Mohit  moved his gaze and quickly made her stand. They were both still standing pretty closed, being the shy guy he is he didn't make any eye contact with Sanaya after that and asked her to go she tried to act all normal like nothing happened and nodded as soon as she was about to leave she found her bracelet stuck in his shirts button)

S; uff ho yeh bracelet bhi naa( she came closer to him to take it out and then slowly took it out and moved away again, Mohit just stood there smiling at her innocent face while she was taking the bracelet out)

M; koi bat nahi now lets go iss seh pehle ke bus hammeh chor ke hi challi jaye.......( he said the last word while turning around and found no bus standing there he was shocked!)

S; Sanaya turned in the direction and was equally shocked.....yeh bus? Where did it go? Bus kaha gayin? Abhi toh yahin thi phir?

M; or ab challi gayin...(Mohit added with equally shocked and sad voice also with a hint of anger)

S; ab hum kya karrain?

M; Pata nahi tumhe hi shock tha apne doston ke pas bhetne ka...ab bhuktho!..( he was angry cause it was her idea and now he was stuck in the middle of no where without his friends and without his stuff!)

Sanaya got really worried and was on the verge of crying which Mohit noticed ( oh no! Oh god please don't let her be one of those typical girls who would start crying now...please anything but that mere pas wese bhi enough problem hain abhi ek or nahi chaiye)but to his suprise she didn't cry she pulled her self together and started looking around for someone who could help them but there was no one around! So she finally gave up and turned to Mohit........now what? (she said with sad but strong tone)

M; (Mohit was surprised to see her being this brave at the same time he was relieved that she didn't cry but the thing is he didn't know the answer to her question now what? Ab kya karain? They were in the middle of no where they were on their way to an adventure trip or ab...) humain bus tak pochnain ka root dhund na hoga ( he said turning to her)

S; matlab??

M;us bus ka agla stop tha morena ryt so humhe us bus seh pehlain waha puch na hoga simple..( he said shrugging his shoulder like it was no big deal)

S; oh really! Well itna bhi simple nahi hain yeh sab...since we are in the middle of no where surrounded by forest!! (she said shouting by now)

M; chila kyu rahi hoon..mujhe bhi pata hain ke yaha forst hain par it think woh jo hamare samne forest hain na uske through agre hum jaye toh uski oppisit side ko sher a jaye gan waha seh koi taki lelain gain...dekho all the way around gaye toh bhut time lage gain so it would be better agre hum is forest keh through challe jaye wese bhi ye itna Ghana nahi lagta..........

S; hmmm you sure na key eh Ghana jungle nahi hain ( she questioned hin)

M; ya Sanaya im positive acha ab time mat waist karo apne bags hotao or chalo ( he said starting to walk)

S; ok chalo (she got her bags and started walking with him and together they both entered the forest not knowing what was coming ahead up at them)

As they both walked into the forest going deeper in Mohit noticed that Sanaya was having trouble with her bag she had one on her back which wasn't a problem but she was trying to drag the other one along it wasn't heavey but it was still giving her trouble........

M; lao main lelo bag....mushkil ho rahi hai naa., (he said reaching down for her bag)

S; thanx (she smiled and gave it to him and he flung it across one of his shoulder with the strap of the bag)

They walked for silence for another little while not knowing what to say or do and hopping that this forest would come to an end soon! Then Sanaya decided to start a conversation

S; so where are you from?

M; main...main dilhi seh hoon doston ke sath adventure trip ke liye nikla tha or pohuch gaya yaha in the middle of no where (he said sort of chuking)

M; or tum? (he said turning to her)

S; Mumbai!(she said loud and proud with huge smile on her face) Mom ko itni mushki se manaya tha is adventure trip ke liye...agre unhain pata chal gaya naa ke main buss main nahi instead ek forest ke beech main hoon then unhain toh heart attack a jaye gaa (she added with a slight smile)

M; same here mere parents ko mere doston ne beg karke manaya tha.......

S; omg really exact same thing happened with me meri mom ko meri sari doston nain please aunty please aunty keh keh kar manaya tha or after a billion pleases woh finally mangyai (she said with exitment and smiling)or tumhe pata hain aj subha toh meri bus bhi almost miss hogayi thi my friends were all gona kill me woh toh shukar hain main end waqt pain puch gayi... bas washroom jane ke chakar main apni doston ke sath bait na sakhi or dusri bus main jana par gaya................(she kept on talking and soon they were both talking like they have known each other since forever they were just cracking jokes at eachother and at the rest of the world as they continued their journey)

S; Mohit yeh jungle toh end hi nahi ho raha tumne toh kaha tha ke chuta sah hain abhi end ho jayega

M; snaya main kon say aha rooz rooz ata hoon...main bhi aj pehlihi bar aya hoon tumhare sath mene toh sirf assume kiya tha key eh chota sa jungle hoga...........

S kya assume (she stoped walking and looked at him with a shock face) Mohit u know wat uve done rat honeh walli hain and we are in the middle of this stupid jungle because of u!

M; Sanaya calm down ok galti hogayi par bus seh utarne ka idea kis ka tha tumhara toh ye sab mene nahi tumne kiya hain ( he pointed at her)

S; look Mohit ek toh hum tumhari waja seh jungle main hain upar seh tum attitude dikha rahe hoon is se acha toh main wahi rood pain wait karti.......

M; ok stop fighting abhi ke liye itna hi seh sakta hoon main ab dekho koi lakri hain ass pass take hum ag jala lain

S; woh kyun

M; kuke miss.Sanaya you are going to spend the night in the middle of this jungle! (he said with huge smirk and Sanaya was getting scare but was not showing it they both got to work preparing for the night a head)

Precap

S; Mohit woh kyat ha

M; pata nahi tumhe cheese nazar a rahi hain sunne do na mujhe

S; but  but but Mohit......woh....

M; Sanaya khud bhi so jao or mujhe bhi sone doh

.............................................................................................

Hey guys i know its been over a month since  i have updated but seriously i am having a hard time writing this ff becauss i have to keep it in my mind that im writing about monaya who are a real life couple so im trying to make it sound as monayish as possible and not sajanish and i hope im succeeding..obiously its filmy causs its sappose to be but i hope it has the monaya touch to it plese do tell me what u thought of the update will be waiting for your comments

Love

tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 25 February 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ekts_dmgmjhtalishaL786rupal.sri24ruvymohit_rockstarginny09karantakiarc00l_girl358674sweety_urshanishalakhani78MaNan_KaShianAnjali_12CrazyMS--softyy--SwaNia_1rock8-Indescribable--desiresoul-SandCastle.KuchBhiMatBol-Kina---Annu4MayUr--.VanishingDream..Enchanteur..ShafooJoseph_ASanzMonaya4ever

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Res!

*edited*
hip hip horray m the first one Party
waise girl chocpie ill kill yu agar tunen yeh suspense rakha na i thought that they will be having fun in the adventuire trip leikin tujhe sakoon nahi hai un dono ko abhi tak phaasaya wa hai jaldi se nikal un  dono ko jungle main se or pohir love shove karwa de! LOL i want an easy going story! not this scary story or tunne mujhe precap se or bhi daradiya hia yeh precap tha yeh drona  cap tha? random ROFL but i promise by god agar mujeh tera updt iss week nahi milla na toh teri chotti chotti chotti chotti butiya bana dongi ROFLjk warna joote marro gi and rotten tomato pheeko gi tere uppar so i want an updt soon as possible!

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 27 February 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduFarzi.-CreativeSoul-

Go to top