Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 29th Dec 2010 (Page 20)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [17.50%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
good girl, I felt Varsha is more than lucky to get Satish as husband....
But now i feel Satish is more than unlucky
Both characters would have balanced in this relationship if they wanted but Varsha has made it next to impossible, better she goes for introspection, otherwise its difficult to save this marriage...

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 30 December 2010 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
SaSha arent very compatible .. actually varsha is a very difficult woman to live with..

star_warsnaava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

I wonder whether varsha would have acted this way if satish was there ..
I want satish to know what happened .. I want to see more problems between them , I want vaishu to know about dharmu and the GJ track to end within this week...
Manav will as usual not say anything , but I want to see archu's reaction when manju starts accusing manav again ..

maybe my brain not working but i can't think what is GJ track.??..Jaywant i assume is the J part...can't think of anyone with a G  Embarrassed (in this soap anyway!!)  i will be sooo embarrassed when you all tell me cause it's probably like duhhh  D'oh

LOL

star_warslunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@naava - GJ- Ghar jamaiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

@naava - GJ- Ghar jamaiTongue

lol  thanks lunza!! like i said  D'ohnever thought to think hindi  Embarrassed

star_warslunza

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I had to write this post ...
I just hate these 3 charcters these days . i just can't stand them any more .Maybe in future they might do good but for now , in my eyes , they are a very dark shade of grey ...
I will not talk about Manjusha or Rasika who are supposed to be the  villians and totally black anyway ..

here is my little black list ..

Varsha .....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

Today she totally crossed the line for me .I thought she was angry with Archu   because Archu was stressing out her mother .Sulochna is happy now so what is the reason for Varsha beign angry and insulting her sister with caustic words .
Varsha is loaded , she can even earn well on her own as she is educated.
She got educated because Archu sacrifised her own education for her sibblings .The very big sister who was the only one in the family supporting her when Varsha shamelessly killed her unborn child .
Varsha is rich  , lives in a mansion , wears the best of clothes so what is her problem .....that her sister  went on a small trip of 4 days to Poona with her husband , that they had fun .
That  was it ...Varsha was angry about Archana going on her honeymoon and having fun .How can someone have such a small heart .She goes to the best of restaurants and has a great glamorous life (even that is largely due to Archana as she  convinced Varsha to marry Satish ) but she cannot grant this little happiness to her sister .
Shame on you Varsha , really shame on you .
And let's not even mention how thankless she has been where Manav is concerned .She calls him ' Man with  no self respect ' . Whatever she thinks , this very man picked her up from the streets , with a suitcase only and her family totally abandoning her and stood  firmly besides her .
I don't think  Manav has done so much even for Archana as he has done for Varsha ......

Dharmesh ....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

When Manav was in jail  and Archu was trying to get him out ...no one was taunting Archu more than Dharmesh about her Pavitra Rishta with Manav .
Now look what we have ..one big fat scandal in the cupboard .A mistress and a little son ...
How true it is . It is only hypocrites like Dharmesh only who taunt others knowing fully well their own dirty secrets ..
Archu makes many mistakes ....she is not perfect .But if I am happy about one of her so called mistakes then that was that nice hard slap she put on Dharmesh  The hypocrite's face ......
Who the hell is Dharmesh now to talk about Pavitra Rishtas and tell archu that she is  a selfish woman who has no idea about Duniya daari ....

Savita.......AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

from the time  I became a mother , my first and biggest goal in life was to give a happy and safe life to my children .Tha t  stands true for every  mother in here .That is what a mother is supposed to do , even when the child becomes  a man ...the mother still is working  towards this  only ...if she cannot do anything then she keeps praying for this  most important goal of her life ' to keep her baby safe and happy ' .
That  is the very reason why I hate Savita .
She wants Manav happy on her terms .Even after knowing how desperately he loves Archana and how miserable he was in the entire Shravani phase of his life ....she still does not care about his happiness.She wanted him to marry Shravani not for him but because that would have made her happy .
Manav's happiness comes no where close to savita  compared to her own happiness....
Throwing Manav out and even taking  away the jewllery that his wife was wearing meant that she did not even care about where he would live and where he would go .....if he would be safe out in the night or not ....
She would do anything  to get what she wants .She will not  even spare a baby and use the baby to get Manav to do what she wants him to do and deprive him of a happy life of his choice ..

These are the reasons why I just hate these 3 charcters the most and for now find  it difficult to see any reasons for their actions .They have really crossed the line for me ....
Totally with you on this.
Varsha is getting on everyone's nerves ala Shravani at one point of time . I feel that Varsha is being demonized now to give Arman, especially Manav some sympathy points (This was done for Archana earlier!). Sooner or later she is going to get it from Satish that it was HE who made Archana run away with good reason and Varsha is going to be Shocked andOuch.Then she will flip-flop once more!
Dharmesh track (out of the blue) is for the same reason. Difficult to see how he could act the holy-preachy motu with such a darkish background tale. Totally unconvincing.
Savita, the psycho aai has the most inconsistent characterisation. Except her loud mouth and penchant for street-fighting. Past,present and future, she puts me off totally.Whether she is for my Archu or against her.
Jay with the DARR syndrome, is going to get a BIG dose of Shakkar treatment in the near future and will succumb to it. Please mark my words.
Wish everyone would cut off ties with Arman so that she concentrates on her grihasthi (her words,not mine)  and he on his garage with some romance and a few genuine tears/ issues keeping them engaged.
Are you listening CVs?

Edited by vishwap - 30 December 2010 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFloweromshreejaanu

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

just read Manav is joru ka gulaam no.2 ROFL kis angle sey?

GJ track is soo Dead so as if ArMan goes to D house..Manav got a new job,Archu is feeling much more better esp after sr loll why can't dey move out inspite of getting more humiliated ufff

@sasha..satish deserves a girl much more better dan Varsha nd i feel he is getting irritated by her day by day..dese both sisters needs to get divorced nd settle back in dere house and daily get humiliated by Manju..i'll defo enjoy dose scenes

star_warsomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

I am feeling bad for Jaywant Broken Heart
pooy guy has fallen for wrong woman, Its fix that ArMan will get out of the fuss created by Manju and Jay, but his love and the pain will remain with him forever,
Hope his love will make him realize that he isnt doing any good hurting ArMan, coz they are married now

I feel dharmesh track is like the film jab pyar kisi se hota hain, where boy of salman comes after Twinkle enters his life..Confused
Only in this case he can have affection for both
He married wholeheartedly to Vaishu, even broke one onspot tobe marriage for her.
So how is this problem gonna solved Ermm

Soni this is why i feel too. If ever he is really in love with Archu i think his love will turn him weak n he will let go of Archu n his revenge obsession 4 Manav.
I really dont blame him 4 hating Manav. Who wudn't when ur fiancee wud put her ex on the front shedding tears as if she is being executed on her engagement day? We must not 4get it was Archu who went 2 tell him if he wants 2 marry her n this is all 4 Manav n his happiness. Anyway wats gone is gone but i feel that Jay will b redeemed n he will accept that he is fighting a lost battle just like Shrav at the end. Nevertheless he will b scarred 4 life or may b he is already coz if wat he is claiming is true then it means he has already realised that he has goofed up n lose the most beautiful thing that was being offered 2 him some weeks back. I think our Archu is really a special girl. Nobody can hate or despise her 4 long. One is bound 2 fall in love with her at any cost
due 2 her goodness n positive auraSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsLuvSSever..Sonii..

Go to top