Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 29th Dec 2010 (Page 19)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [17.50%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Tanya excellent post!!

Varsha crossed all her limits today, everyone was being civil to each other and tried to have a good time but she had to spoil the mood by creating a scene and insulting Archana and Manav. She is such an ungrateful brat, I wish Satish was present to see how she reacted. I really wish Satish didn't marry her, he is too good for her. Varsha deserves to be alone, she is too selfish and very ungrateful towards two people who were there for her in her time of need, that too when she didn't deserve it!

Dharmesh, like you rightfully said he came down hard on Archana and insulted her about the relationship she shared with Manav. Granted it was wrong for her to continue to be attached to Manav despite being engaged to someone else but she never crossed the line and he is now shown as a hypocrite for having a secret life, which included a wife and child that Vaishu knows nothing about. I hope Vaishu dumps him, that was a huge thing to keep from her.

Savita, in the beginning when she hated Archana she was still tolerable to watch and it was great when she finally came around but now she has become unbearable to watch. It is not like she doesn't know Archana, because she does and did see her for the good hearted person she was. What I don't understand is why she became so hateful towards someone at one point she grew to love, her hatred is to the point where she tried to murder Archana in front of everyone! She has really crossed her limits and got off way too easy for her actions, it irritates me to see Manav still want to have anything to do with her after what she did. Archana shouldn't have to speak lies about Savita, praise her just because she thinks it pleases Manav, not after what Savita put her through. I am a fan of both Archana and Manav but at times they are too nice for their own good!! They take things way too easily

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsbonnefille..Sonii..lunzaPiyatrixgaurimishaomshreejaanuTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
agree abt varsha...dont like her a bit.

vaishalis' frustration is still understandable...but not varshas'

voted for Archana...for speaking up whn needed.

wishi ArMan wud just go n succeed in their lives against all odds.

jacky-007 gave me dhokaaaaa.....psychotic fella....luvs Archu now!!ShockedAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsbonnefille..Sonii..lunzaPiyatrixomshreejaanu

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Just saw repeat episode

What are they showing, sibling quarelling in front of everyoneConfused
Loved when Manav confronted Archu abt he dont wanna visit dharmesh house, but Manav as usual, agreed to what Baba saidOuch
Vaishu was defending Manav in front of Dharmesh few days back right, so what happen today?
And Varsha!! She has messed her life and preaching others, no one can stop this girl or whatConfused
Loved Archu's saree, she was looking gorgeous.....Day Dreaming

Loved the way Mano baba gavi *Hi5* to that boyLOL
Manav repairing scooter? is he gonna use it ala SRK in rab ne bana di jodiConfusedLOL
thats cool but, wheres the motorcycle, he looks cooler in it..Cool
packet mein kya hain?? I feel some rupees, i mean more rupees, this will be the end of GJ track i believe, archu is also fit now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsbonnefillelunzaomshreejaanu

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I am feeling bad for Jaywant Broken Heart
pooy guy has fallen for wrong woman, Its fix that ArMan will get out of the fuss created by Manju and Jay, but his love and the pain will remain with him forever,
Hope his love will make him realize that he isnt doing any good hurting ArMan, coz they are married now

I feel dharmesh track is like the film jab pyar kisi se hota hain, where boy of salman comes after Twinkle enters his life..Confused
Only in this case he can have affection for both
He married wholeheartedly to Vaishu, even broke one onspot tobe marriage for her.
So how is this problem gonna solved Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefillelunzaomshreejaanu

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I wonder whether varsha would have acted this way if satish was there ..
I want satish to know what happened .. I want to see more problems between them , I want vaishu to know about dharmu and the GJ track to end within this week...
Manav will as usual not say anything , but I want to see archu's reaction when manju starts accusing manav again ..

Edited by lunza - 30 December 2010 at 12:56am

vishwapstar_warsbonnefille..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
lunza do you feel their marriage (SaSha) should go for long?? none is happy and varsha isnt even working to make it sucessful...Ermm
GJ tracjk will soon end after that packet fiasco, but Archu shouldnt leave manju this time, she has to be taught a lesson only archu can do it!!
and even Jaywant can do it, saw hoew he scolded Manju when she was talking anti Archu??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefillelunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i too saw the repeat n have to say Dead episode.

Why are they showing manav like this.......he's soon gonna be iccha of uttran....beautiful character in the beginning but completely depressing now.

i understand makers of uttaran......since tina dutta's got no potential at all.......but sushant has immense potential why not utilize it.

Savita coming tomorrow to defend him....uff D'oh .....why can't he defend himself.

And i don't want arman back in D house.....at the moment manav is urgh.....in D house even archu will becme urgh!

vishwapstar_wars..Sonii..lunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i more of pro marriage bachao....but sasha separated are better.  satish doesn't deserve varsha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza..Sonii..

Go to top