Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 29th Dec 2010 (Page 18)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [17.50%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey Niki and Umi,tanks for ur convernHugya,I hate it,I cant type more nonsenseShocked1 hand typin like 1/2 brain tadka-edOuch

varshadi,pressin like button only for posts praisin jay jackbucketROFLhe gonna hit bucket soon once manav picks up soda bottle,beware varshadiLOLactually I want vaishu to ditchax
that damned-duck-dhammux and remarry reformed JayaxApprove

Hehehehehhe Saffy I think Reformed Vaishu-TDH would be a sizzling HAWT HAWT couple...U know who needs to get dumped is Varsha....She is not a marriage or relationship material for anyone...May be Manju-Varshu can be the couple and Rasika-Savita can be the ILs....Same sex marriage and ILs...Now tell me how do u like them apples ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 December 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFloweromshreejaanu

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
varshadi,manav feel insecure to see 2 exs becoming BILs for archu,he gives satish-archu weird stares even nowWinkbetter not leave satish to be single - the forum will explode with this available-hubby-materialLOL
varsha will be 'reformed' too,by manavLOLLOLmanju -ya she can go and u know whom I had proposed for binod earlierWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeveromshreejaanu

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Uff, insults , insults ....left right and centre ...D'oh

Vote goes to archana

For defending manav
For looking so pretty in the new saree
For giving the real reason why she keeps praising savita .....

I don't know who I hate more today ..Manjusha or Varsha ...Actually today I hate varsha more .
Going to do the update ....

Another half an hour I will put it up ...

Agreed! I voted for Archana for the same reasons. I hate Varsha more than Manju, Manju has stayed true to her character she is always upto no good but Varsha has really surprised me. I know she is a brat but to see her be so ungrateful to a man who treated her so well is sickening to see. Manav was no longer related to her when he fought with his family to have her stay the night after no one wanted anything to do with her yet today she insults him whenver she pleases and creates a scene unnecessarily. I hope Satish divorces her, he can do so much better for himself!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
 I don't believe that Jaywant is now in love with Archana .I don't think his character is getting changed that much , he is still after revenge ..

LuvSSeveromshreejaanu

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_10

@ OSJ yea agree Jay jackass gotta solid fan base Tongue but m warning ya the day is not far when Archu will slap him nd manav will make his pulp Dancing Jay looks unconvincing being madly in luv with her he never was what a pakau twist Silly

He can be as much in love as he wants ...The girl is taken .....Approve
Not just man ka rishta but now even tan ka rishta Wink

i don't think jay is in love with archu....i think this whole thing is an act.  how he is madly in love, she jilted him (jilting him really pounded his ego tho), he pretends will always love her, and turn everyone towards him...see what a sweet man he is????  the awful varsha already sucked in to his little story..........i don't know if he still thinks he gets her (how stupid can he be???) so he can dump her...abuse her....etc...or if he has something else up his sleeve.......anyway it's all an act.    i am very nervous about what's in that orange box....i don't think it's theft he is trying to trick them with...

hope we don't have to wait til next week for some developments...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeveromshreejaanuTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I don't believe that Jaywant is now in love with Archana .I don't think his character is getting changed that much , he is still after revenge ..

Agreed, if he truly loved Archana he would want her to be happy but he is still out to make Archana and especially Manav's life miserable. He won't succeed. It seems the article was right about what Manju would do, that she would plant something in the room and accuse Manav of stealing which will lead to Archana and Manav moving out. I am actually looking forward to things happen the way the article said it would, I want to see Archana and Manav on their own and enjoying their life. Enough of the insults, let them prove all those who think low about them wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeveromshreejaanuTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Naava , even I am nervous about the Orange box ....

LuvSSeveromshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I had to write this post ...
I just hate these 3 charcters these days . i just can't stand them any more .Maybe in future they might do good but for now , in my eyes , they are a very dark shade of grey ...
I will not talk about Manjusha or Rasika who are supposed to be the  villians and totally black anyway ..

here is my little black list ..

Varsha .....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

Today she totally crossed the line for me .I thought she was angry with Archu   because Archu was stressing out her mother .Sulochna is happy now so what is the reason for Varsha beign angry and insulting her sister with caustic words .
Varsha is loaded , she can even earn well on her own as she is educated.
She got educated because Archu sacrifised her own education for her sibblings .The very big sister who was the only one in the family supporting her when Varsha shamelessly killed her unborn child .
Varsha is rich  , lives in a mansion , wears the best of clothes so what is her problem .....that her sister  went on a small trip of 4 days to Poona with her husband , that they had fun .
That  was it ...Varsha was angry about Archana going on her honeymoon and having fun .How can someone have such a small heart .She goes to the best of restaurants and has a great glamorous life (even that is largely due to Archana as she  convinced Varsha to marry Satish ) but she cannot grant this little happiness to her sister .
Shame on you Varsha , really shame on you .
And let's not even mention how thankless she has been where Manav is concerned .She calls him ' Man with  no self respect ' . Whatever she thinks , this very man picked her up from the streets , with a suitcase only and her family totally abandoning her and stood  firmly besides her .
I don't think  Manav has done so much even for Archana as he has done for Varsha ......

Dharmesh ....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

When Manav was in jail  and Archu was trying to get him out ...no one was taunting Archu more than Dharmesh about her Pavitra Rishta with Manav .
Now look what we have ..one big fat scandal in the cupboard .A mistress and a little son ...
How true it is . It is only hypocrites like Dharmesh only who taunt others knowing fully well their own dirty secrets ..
Archu makes many mistakes ....she is not perfect .But if I am happy about one of her so called mistakes then that was that nice hard slap she put on Dharmesh  The hypocrite's face ......
Who the hell is Dharmesh now to talk about Pavitra Rishtas and tell archu that she is  a selfish woman who has no idea about Duniya daari ....

Savita.......AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

from the time  I became a mother , my first and biggest goal in life was to give a happy and safe life to my children .Tha t  stands true for every  mother in here .That is what a mother is supposed to do , even when the child becomes  a man ...the mother still is working  towards this  only ...if she cannot do anything then she keeps praying for this  most important goal of her life ' to keep her baby safe and happy ' .
That  is the very reason why I hate Savita .
She wants Manav happy on her terms .Even after knowing how desperately he loves Archana and how miserable he was in the entire Shravani phase of his life ....she still does not care about his happiness.She wanted him to marry Shravani not for him but because that would have made her happy .
Manav's happiness comes no where close to savita  compared to her own happiness....
Throwing Manav out and even taking  away the jewllery that his wife was wearing meant that she did not even care about where he would live and where he would go .....if he would be safe out in the night or not ....
She would do anything  to get what she wants .She will not  even spare a baby and use the baby to get Manav to do what she wants him to do and deprive him of a happy life of his choice ..

These are the reasons why I just hate these 3 charcters the most and for now find  it difficult to see any reasons for their actions .They have really crossed the line for me ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 December 2010 at 5:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapJasmine10naavashootingstar27LuvSSeverarchanamanav.Mandy.omshreejaanuPiyatrixDabulls23

Go to top