Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 29th Dec 2010 (Page 16)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [17.50%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I knew it!!LOLLOLLOL There is only one person who has enjoyed seeing TDH 2day besides me n it got 2 b Varsha.
Hi PIC VarshaTongue I was just telling Piya that i'm waiting 4 u n ur take on TDH n though every1 is finding his love 4 archu disgusting n indecent i'm loving the idea of seeing the new Sharukh khan of TV stammering Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarachana, at least we gonna c some actions n reactions n juicy track not the bakwaas we r being served right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I knew it!!LOLLOLLOL There is only one person who has enjoyed seeing TDH 2day besides me n it got 2 b Varsha.
Hi PIC VarshaTongue I was just telling Piya that i'm waiting 4 u n ur take on TDH n though every1 is finding his love 4 archu disgusting n indecent i'm loving the idea of seeing the new Sharukh khan of TV stammering Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarachana, at least we gonna c some actions n reactions n juicy track not the bakwaas we r being served right now

Jaaanu u and I PIC for TDH...I know Kools and Hope love him too WinkLOL

Jaaaanu yes TDH's way of talking to Archu how she looks etc is disgusting and indecent I totally agree...But I love the way he told Manju how much he loves her and willl never allow Manju to to hurt Archu....2 diff scenerios...TDH is waaaaaaay better than SRK in acting especially in dialogue delivery  TongueClap

No man should talk to a married woman the way TDH did...agreeEmbarrassed

But he can announce his love to a third party  b/c that is his right to do..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveromshreejaanu

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di. again not a constructive epi.Boring one. And that too many have made me go Angry.(that list i will tell later)

Ok,Vote for archu. And you have stated all the reasons di.Nothing to be added. Archu looking pretty ,atleast accepting that she just tolerates sav for manav. and ofcourse trying to defend him.

I am glad that she is defending him and I am sure,if sulo hasn't interrupted,archu would have given back  varshu nicely.she was about to say see who speaks about right and  wrong.sulo has stopped it. But then I would had been more happy if archu had dragged manav and went from there

And then manav,oh god what's with this man.ok, you have high tolerance to insults,fine,tolerate it but then why you defend who has  insulted you.Thats where I am highly disappointed. why he has to defend varsha. did she is fit for that.

About varsha and jay Angry...no words .and that too jay comment of his love for archu..Dead

Then vaishali,actually I was shocked to see her reaction.did the cv's forget that they showed a track where manav saves vaishu and she was quite regretting her behaviour towards him.
What was the need to be this much cold to him and what TDH has done rather than what manav as done so far,to get such welcome.

Oh!some where these two sisters,deserve what they are getting now.How ungrateful they are.

Seeing precap,I was like,oh again a tamasha at K's func by sav..But then I felt somewhere sav should go.Because she only  can give back nicely to jay,manju,varsha and vaishali.

so jay and varsha made me AngryAngryAngry
vaishu and manju made me AngryAngry

watching PR made me sleepy.
and seeing myself watching PR made me LOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerarchanamanavnikitagmcomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I was actually laughing at his guts. This man is too much. He is expert in provoking ppl. He told Archu she was looking nice in front of her husbandLOLLOL n then pretends 2 b the host n makes Manav khoon boil i'm surewith his fake concern n all the time he was only adressing Archu n ignoring Manav
It is a fact that he does make PR interesting with the way he is playing the character. I predict more harassment from him 2 Archu n a gud beating 4 eying another man's wife from Manav n i'm already rubbing my palms 4 these scenes. Since the honeymoon seems 2 b over b4 it has really started,Dead I want no rona dhona n I'm fed up of insults n humiliations too. So indecent proposition seems very interesting
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFlowerarchanamanavDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hai Jannu di and Saffy.

Oh.you both were got hurt.Unhappy
Get well soon di. Dont strain yourself.
And saffy get well soon dear.

Both of you take care.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerarchanamanavomshreejaanu

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I was actually laughing at his guts. This man is too much. He is expert in provoking ppl. He told Archu she was looking nice in front of her husbandLOLLOL n then pretends 2 b the host n makes Manav khoon boil i'm surewith his fake concern n all the time he was only adressing Archu n ignoring Manav
It is a fact that he does make PR interesting with the way he is playing the character. I predict more harassment from him 2 Archu n a gud beating 4 eying another man's wife from Manav n i'm already rubbing my palms 4 these scenes. Since the honeymoon seems 2 b over b4 it has really started,Dead I want no rona dhona n I'm fed up of insults n humiliations too. So indecent proposition seems very interesting
ROFL

Lord Have Mercy......I am wi you on this one Jaaanu  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LuvSSeverSaffyFloweromshreejaanu

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@jaanu: Even I want to see a dhishum dhishum between Manav and Jay, with Manav dressed in a vest, and Jay dressed in whatever his fans want to see him in. Oh it will be fun!!!

@Umi: Your last two lines were rhyming! You are so cute!!!!

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
BTW Jaanu, take care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better now.

Go to top