Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hai Tanya Di. again not a constructive epi.Boring one. And that too many have made me go πŸ˜‘.(that list i will tell later)

Ok,Vote for archu. And you have stated all the reasons di.Nothing to be added. Archu looking pretty ,atleast accepting that she just tolerates sav for manav. and ofcourse trying to defend him.

I am glad that she is defending him and I am sure,if sulo hasn't interrupted,archu would have given back  varshu nicely.she was about to say see who speaks about right and  wrong.sulo has stopped it. But then I would had been more happy if archu had dragged manav and went from there

And then manav,oh god what's with this man.ok, you have high tolerance to insults,fine,tolerate it but then why you defend who has  insulted you.Thats where I am highly disappointed. why he has to defend varsha. did she is fit for that.

About varsha and jay 😑...no words .and that too jay comment of his love for archu..🀒

Then vaishali,actually I was shocked to see her reaction.did the cv's forget that they showed a track where manav saves vaishu and she was quite regretting her behaviour towards him.
What was the need to be this much cold to him and what TDH has done rather than what manav as done so far,to get such welcome.

Oh!some where these two sisters,deserve what they are getting now.How ungrateful they are.

Seeing precap,I was like,oh again a tamasha at K's func by sav..But then I felt somewhere sav should go.Because she only  can give back nicely to jay,manju,varsha and vaishali.

so jay and varsha made me 😑😑😑
vaishu and manju made me 😑😑

watching PR made me sleepy.
and seeing myself watching PR made me πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was actually laughing at his guts. This man is too much. He is expert in provoking ppl. He told Archu she was looking nice in front of her husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then pretends 2 b the host n makes Manav khoon boil i'm surewith his fake concern n all the time he was only adressing Archu n ignoring Manav
It is a fact that he does make PR interesting with the way he is playing the character. I predict more harassment from him 2 Archu n a gud beating 4 eying another man's wife from Manav n i'm already rubbing my palms 4 these scenes. Since the honeymoon seems 2 b over b4 it has really started,🀒 I want no rona dhona n I'm fed up of insults n humiliations too. So indecent proposition seems very interesting
🀣
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Jannu di and Saffy.

Oh.you both were got hurt.πŸ˜”
Get well soon di. Dont strain yourself.
And saffy get well soon dear.

Both of you take care.😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I was actually laughing at his guts. This man is too much. He is expert in provoking ppl. He told Archu she was looking nice in front of her husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then pretends 2 b the host n makes Manav khoon boil i'm surewith his fake concern n all the time he was only adressing Archu n ignoring Manav
It is a fact that he does make PR interesting with the way he is playing the character. I predict more harassment from him 2 Archu n a gud beating 4 eying another man's wife from Manav n i'm already rubbing my palms 4 these scenes. Since the honeymoon seems 2 b over b4 it has really started,🀒 I want no rona dhona n I'm fed up of insults n humiliations too. So indecent proposition seems very interesting
🀣

Lord Have Mercy......I am wi you on this one Jaaanu  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@jaanu: Even I want to see a dhishum dhishum between Manav and Jay, with Manav dressed in a vest, and Jay dressed in whatever his fans want to see him in. Oh it will be fun!!!

@Umi: Your last two lines were rhyming! You are so cute!!!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW Jaanu, take care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better now.
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Jannu di and Saffy.

Oh.you both were got hurt.πŸ˜”
Get well soon di. Dont strain yourself.
And saffy get well soon dear.

Both of you take care.😊

Hi Umi.
Thanks 4 ur concern. How r u? So u found Jay😑? πŸ˜†

LuvSSever thumbnail
I am fine di. Di,I found his actions πŸ˜‘ 😑😑and not jay. Mahesh is doing his character very well.
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@jaanu: Even I want to see a dhishum dhishum between Manav and Jay, with Manav dressed in a vest, and Jay dressed in whatever his fans want to see him in. Oh it will be fun!!!

Nikki Manav looks very hot as the angry young man n it is only Jay who turns him this way so i'm looking 4ward 2 this track coz i hate 2 c him so helpless n with that dukhi atma look. He is a grown man, he can take care of himself. I'm not very thrilled 2 hear Savita yelling at the top of her voice n blasting every K member 4 her son humiliations. I'm completely disgusted with the doses of insults, humiliations n loud noises n fights showing nowadays
I want a strong Manav, some1 who can take charge of his life by himself n who makes TDH remembers his nani 4 trying 2 b over smart n harassing his wife.
Btw i read the post Smrth was talking abt. I cant believe i missed it.😭
Thanks 4 ur concern dear. I'm taking careπŸ˜ƒ

LuvSSever thumbnail
@Jannu di: yes ,you were right di. When jay interfered   and was talking to varsha,the angry stare both ARMAN gave at the same time was good and ofcourse manav excels archu in it.

Me too so wish to see that angry manav again,who will try to bring jay's intestines out.