Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Today was bekaar ki drambaazi ...Boring .Only good thing was Archu's red and white sareeand her open hair look .
Varsha even looked horrible .
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Dewy i agree Manav didn't want 2 go n it was Mano who insisted but as soon as they landed there n saw that Vaishu Madam was giving them cold shoulders they cud have just left. We know Manav's nature but a calm, shy n silent person shud not necessarily b projected as a spineless n weak guy. Manav is the hero n most of the time he is shown as a zero. 2day he was weak n spineless. He cud just have taken his wife n move from there. Why listen 2 Varsha n TDH nonsense. I'm sure Sulo n Mano wudn't have mind at all but i guess it's asking too much from those knuckle head CVs😡

I agree just for proving manav to be an unconventional hero they end up making him look zero. 

specially on red part
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
by tanya di's update i will vote for archu coz she gave the answer to the biggest question in PR.....her love for savita!!! 🤪

n when i switched on the tv.....the first thing i noticed how beautiful archu looked. 

So for beauty and truth.....archu gets my vote!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya_10

but arent u in luv with rotten egg Jaywant 😆😆 hmm yaha ek roop aur ghar mei doosra roop 😈 jeeju is unaware of all this rite 😆

Oh u've caught me red handed Piyu darling. Actually ur jeeju thinks i like Satish coz u c he is just like him😳 but i have my eye on the villain☺️ As usual he was hot n well dressed 4 the occasion Piyu n i'm embarrassed 2 say i just cudn't stop the grin on my face when he told Archu she was looking nice. At least he has complimented her on behalf on the lallu.😆
But my jaw dropped when he told Manju he loves Archu. Yeh kab aur kahan huwa i really dunno. I guess we gonna see another ShahRukh on TV stammering Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarachana🤣 N as usual i'll b the only 1 who wud enjoy the track😳 No may b Varsha too wud like it😃 

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaanu actually I'm happy Manav gave TDH a royal ignore

Tbh, it was more of a responsiblity of Archu and SulMan to guard him. He was at Dharmesh's. A guest there and was insulted to core.
His wife who can't hear anything about his pati, shud hav dragged him away.
If Manav was in Archu's place, he wud hav been blasted in forum for my above reason. ;)
Varsha ws looking horrible in a bun she looks better in open hair Satish is the lucky one missing all this stoopid dramebaazi 😆 or maybe he foresaw the tamasha 😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarachana

with R silent......he just calls her Aaaaaa-chana. 🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaanu ,I also was laughign the way jay was acting .He was like the Romeo in love , following Archana everywhere and ignoring her pati so completely .He  paid her a compliment right there in front of manav ...and even said ' tum hamesha achi lagti ho' ....😲
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarachana

with R silent......he just calls her Aaaaaa-chana. 🤣

Maybe he cannot say the sound R.😆
I have seen some people who are like this .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav didn't pay any complimets .Archu was looking so gorgeous . Manav really loves Varsha a lot .After getting insulted so bad he was defending her ....