Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

29th Dec. Written Update~Amrit stop GG

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
29th December 2010

Episode starts with bebo telling GG to leave from the Narang house. Gursheel says no u cannot do this with me, i am ur parjaai, bebo says ur no one to me. GG begins their drama and ask for forgiveness from everyone. Bebo gets really mad she took both of their hand and drag, but amrit stops herAngry. Amrit goes to gursheel, gursheel get scared, amrit says don't worry, i am ur amrit, and he asks gursheel where is my family. GG gets scared. Amrit says u too won't go anywhere, bebo says what ur saying amrit, amrit & bebo argues on this, amrit says can we not forgive them.Angry everyone looks at amrit with shocked.Shocked amrit took GG with him. Angry
        Scene shifts from there to amrit with GG in a room. GG again begin their drama. gursheel the narang fam says ur dead, but i knew that u will be back. gursheel wants to thank him, but amrit says this is not the time to say thanks and he leaves from there. GG r wonder how come he is alive, goldie says we just went out for only 2days and in these 2days everything is changed. Gursheel says amrit is totally changed.
        Scene shifts from there to Arjun and Ria. Ria asks arjun about everywhere, where did everyone go, and where is bebo, ria insist arjun to bring ma (bebo) home, i cannot sleep without her. she used to sing for me but now who will sing, arjun says i will sing for u.Cry
        Scene shifts from there to Narang house. Amrit is standing by window and remembering bebo with arjun. bebo comes in the room and ask him whats wrong. Amrit asks her when i wasn't here did u ever miss me? bebo says what kind of question is this. bebo says without u i don't accept my life. amrit says i want to take shower, bebo says ok i'll take ur clothes out, she try to find keys in a bag, and in search of keys everything falls from the bag on ground, there was arjun's pic. amrit saw arjun's pics and gets really mad. He gets up from the bed and says bebo i was dead for u and ur family, then why didn't u thought of 2nd married. hearing this bebo get shocked. ShockedBebo says i told u amrit, without u my life is nothing, and i don't accept my life without u.Clap Amrit gets really mad and again remember bebo with arjun. Omi, Ashok, Daljeet and Prabjoot comes in the AmBo room, prabjoot says its wrong, u two forgot us. Omi, Ashok, Daljeet took amrit with them and prabjoot took bebo with her.
        In Jail, Mummyji nd kamini r sitting in the jail.Clap a lady constables comes there and tell them to come in the kitchen with them cos there r some dishes that u need to clean. both refuses to go, the constable drag them. they both washes dishClapClap (must watch this scene, kitne cool lag rahe they dono dish wash karte time.) Viju in the jail,Clap viju thought of taking revenge from Arjun. Angry
        Arjun took out a jewlery set and stare at it, he look at the Bebo-ria-arjun pic on the wall and gets sad, then he took out a shalini's pic from cupboard. arjun says i have always lost whom i loved. and he cried. Cry
        Back to narang house, prabjoot ready bebo just like a bride and took her to a room. bebo comes in the room, the room is all decorated, just like Suhaagraat.Day Dreaming Amrit wasn't in the room, she look for him. amrit was on the terrace, bebo comes there, bebo says i was looking for u in the whole house. she tries to go close to him,Wink but amrit leave from there. Angrybebo is heart broken to see amrit's such behavior.
Broken Heart
Episode Ends.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndumiratoonaSejal_Desaipragyakumarsaggi80oracalsmile365daysparbhudayaldorje79paulsibilazackgranmarrayanoarchie76kwebbelladdoonanda_gopakripsysinipillaidaddysgirl786-Happy4Ever-A HUGE FANsamirah23AmbofanAnu-AnanyaParulRatiShivineela226rahat_fahad8

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i think arjun will be the hero eventually
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

i think arjun will be the hero eventually

no way he cannot be the hero
it has to be amrit and only amrit.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the wonderful update. Being out of town i was not able to watch SLB or read updates of the last three episodes and was so anxious to know what happened after the Maha episode. But after reading the updates I really don't feel like watching it. What's happening? Amrit trying to take revenge from Bebo is ok because at some point he will understand her loyalty. But if Amrit is seeking help from GG they will mislead him like Viju. Are the CV's trying to drag Amrit's hatred till the next Maha episode?

Edited by lakshmin42 - 29 December 2010 at 9:46pm
Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top