Laagi Tujhse Lagan

i can smell the Duji re-union (Page 2)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I really hope what you all are speculating comes true...even I'm dying to see atleast Duji reunion if not Tasha Disapprove.....as far as Tasha reunion is considered, I think they might save the best for last Wink.......but guys, the only thing I'm worried about is - Dutta was drunk when everything happened, i.e., when Baaji told him about the kaul, when Dutta tested Baji-Suds, etc....and we all know Dutta hardly remembers anything the next day if he is drunk Ouch.....so I just hope atleast this time Dutta wasnt totally drunk and that he clearly remembers whatever happened today.....

he's nt totally drunk tho...mre sober thn baji...LOL
i loved baji's reply 2 suds abt its easy sayin i can giv my life 4 u bt dif wen the time comes 2 actually giv up ur life

im hpin for duji reunion 2Embarrassed

Actually even am hoping he is not totally drunk....and I hope there was a relevance of the scene they showed - Dutta remembering kali Nakku's words 'saab aap aaj bhi piyoge...', and then he empties the entire 'daru ki batli' into the bonfire....hopefully that was meant to show that Dutta dint drink much Wink....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Dewdrop he did remember it the next day but thanks to the editing team we never saw it. He does know what e did that day. Because the second time he was drunk he threw the thali in the same way just to get nakku to come there

As for him asking nakku and bajji to prove themselves. This is a test of relationships it's never going to be easy. Its one of the hardest things to go through because at stake is eveything you have known and lived for. With dutta the lying hurt him but what hurt him more is the feeling that he wasn't worth telling the truth to and that to by te two people who he knows love him and care for him the most. His heart got broken both as a friend and a lover. The trust was snapped and trust is the basis of each relationship. Dutta proved his love for nakku during the infidelity track and I'm sure in the seema track he wi as we'll. Asfor proving himself to baji if the article is true. He pushes baji out of the jeep to keep him alive :) sorry about the long reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08kabeeraspeaking

Go to top