India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

i can smell the Duji re-union

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i loved todays episode especially the last part. kabhi soch nahin tha ke baji ke bina dutta hoga aur dutta baji bina hoga OuchOuch i wanted to jump in the laptop screen bang their heads together and make them hug each other!!!LOLLOL 
VR was amazing today they way he aswered suds back i was like about time you put him in his place!! about time if you ask me. loved the way he told suds that he is older and such a nice person that he should stay at home and asih lo the facial expressions and the movement he did with his hands were amazing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
and suds when he called baji gaddar, dhokebaaz and darpok i was AngryAngryAngry thats all going to go through the window tomorrow isn it suds when baji takes the gun and is about to shoot himself and either you are going to run away or give up at th elast moment ROFLROFLROFL i cannot wait to see that ROFLROFLROFL
and baji asking dutta what did he do  that has made D hate him so much OuchOuch and then said that all he did was supoort nakku. and the reason he did that was bevcaue nakku loved D so much and truely. Ouch then he told dutta wht he did during the ganpati festival anbout changing the direction of the kaul and nakku was going to tell him then im glad he did. he was still playing cupid for them knowing that this could still affect his friendship with D. seriously dutta has one of the most amazing friends ever. a total selfless friend that only thinks about dutta and his happiness in every waking moment Embarrassed love duj!
tomorrow i want to see dutta stopping baji from taking the bullet and i want a hug! and i want dutta to remember this when hes sober Ouch dutta is not doing this fr baji to prove his friendship. hes doing this to make a point to suds. because each time suds was instulting baji the camera would focus on D and you could see him getting hurt Ouch im glad suds will realise that he should even forget thinking that he can take bajis place Angry gosh this guys needs to be put in his place asap!!
just wanted to give duji a big hug :(
as for the kala and nakku confrontation gosh these two really like playing with fire and ash ROFLROFLROFLROFL kala burns things and nakku deals with the ash ROFLROFLROFL someone tell them about global warming please ROFLROFLROFL 
and omg har line mein nakku is like im babis beti...n darling we can tell you are each time you shed a drop of glycerine ROFLROFLROFL
and the precap is sooo kalas dream ROFLROFL i really thin kala should sleep and dream more often it benefits us ROFLROFLROFL as well as her stupid plans ROFLROFLROFL
gosh shes so confident right now it makes me smile and ROFLROFLROFL because when she comes crashing down its going to be hilarious ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishruti10augustLaTuLakomal_w25AbhiAni-Roopa-mnx12mozart66skavitha08Sophia21*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvckabeeraspeakingmeghapartiAnu-Reddy--Sia--

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@ Huma ----- same opinion here..................Afterall Dutta will require Baajis help and support when Dutta sees Seema to help Tasha unite.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
and the latest article says that both dutta and baji are runnnigna way from chaskars men

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_mAbhiAni

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

From another post....

I really hope what you all are speculating comes true...even I'm dying to see atleast Duji reunion if not Tasha Disapprove.....as far as Tasha reunion is considered, I think they might save the best for last Wink.......but guys, the only thing I'm worried about is - Dutta was drunk when everything happened, i.e., when Baaji told him about the kaul, when Dutta tested Baji-Suds, etc....and we all know Dutta hardly remembers anything the next day if he is drunk Ouch.....so I just hope atleast this time Dutta wasnt totally drunk and that he clearly remembers whatever happened today.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 9:29am

AbhiAni

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
dutta will remember and he always does remember but he just doesnt acknowledge it with nakku. with baji he will recognise it. the article did say baji and dutta were together when the chaskar thing happens. im sure of it :) tasha reunion will be something big im sure

AbhiAni

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I really hope what you all are speculating comes true...even I'm dying to see atleast Duji reunion if not Tasha Disapprove.....as far as Tasha reunion is considered, I think they might save the best for last Wink.......but guys, the only thing I'm worried about is - Dutta was drunk when everything happened, i.e., when Baaji told him about the kaul, when Dutta tested Baji-Suds, etc....and we all know Dutta hardly remembers anything the next day if he is drunk Ouch.....so I just hope atleast this time Dutta wasnt totally drunk and that he clearly remembers whatever happened today.....

he's nt totally drunk tho...mre sober thn baji...LOL
i loved baji's reply 2 suds abt its easy sayin i can giv my life 4 u bt dif wen the time comes 2 actually giv up ur life

im hpin for duji reunion 2Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'm doubtful if he actually remembers....LTL guys have the habit of showing flashbacks for simple situations, so dont you think if he ever remembered what happened last night, atleast once they would have shown those flashbacks as well when Dutta remembered Nakku?! But if you have noticed, even when Dutta remembers good things about Nakku (like during the dhaba scene), not even once he remembered whatever happened when he was drunk and was all lovey-dovey with Nakku....and not only that, even when AS told Dutta that he comes and has food from Nakku's hands in the night, Dutta did look surprised....anyways, even I hope atleast this time he wasnt that drunk that he doesnt remember anything in the morning, as what happened today between Duji was indeed too good to be forgotten by Dutta!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 9:43am

AbhiAni

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
U had written it very well all is well spirited girl. Actualy, u had mirrored many of our thoughts using most apt words. I too feel lyk to jump into my tv nd give suds a very tight slap, so much tight that he forgot to show his teeth next tym. But i also feel to give a slap to dutta as well, wat does he think of himself. Every tym he needs sum1 to prove their luv for him. He shud not take naku nd baji for granted. Besides, i realy enjoyed today's episode.

AbhiAni

Go to top