India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

some random points...

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
1) dunno why they showed that accident clip yesterday?....'coz it seems like there won't be any such thing!....but lets wait for tomorrow....

2) if ranbir n shravan will indulge in fighting. then how will they complete the race?Confused.....or is it like, they will fight after the race?....but then, if once they will finish the race, how will ranbir get an opportunty to fight with shravan?......really confusing! kal hi pata chale ga

3) how will they end this mandira issue, i really dunno! initially i thought that shravan will meet with accident n then eventually all truth will come out, but now it doesn't seem so.......let's see how they end that part. Shravan really deserves smacking for breaking the heart of that innocent girl!

4) Will Ranbir be a totally negative character now? so sad!....i never wanted him to be portrayed in negative light!.....anyways, what can i do now!Cry

5) let's see how the track ahead proceedesSmile......i really wanna see how Shravan Sanchi n the other Jaiswal family members ring in the New year!Big smile.....may be the next track will be Nidhi giving birth to a child!Tongue.....After this high-on-adrenalin track, i wanna see a light hearted sweet cute track, n this track will be apt for the situation!Tongue

Edited by Shipra_S - 29 December 2010 at 9:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77ChocolateChickmaris08anasuya43nycsweetie

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
lol...i just realized that within a day i made 100+ posts/comments!TongueLOL...'coz yesterday my number of posts were 6057 n today it's 6157!ROFL.....gosh! all due to kw craziness!Silly....CVs i really hate you for making him a bad guy!Dead
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
but Shipra - i prefer Ranbir as a villain because KW is really good in enacting villaneous role . But his comic timing is not very perfect.

I am saying this based on his acting in BHPH - so KW fans do not get upset.

I am ready to change my opinion if you give me the link to any scene of any other serial where he has done comic acting
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

but Shipra - i prefer Ranbir as a villain because KW is really good in enacting villaneous role . But his comic timing is not very perfect.

I am saying this based on his acting in BHPH - so KW fans do not get upset.

I am ready to change my opinion if you give me the link to any scene of any other serial where he has done comic acting
Su...KW is just like Barun. Good in every area. I am going as of now....but i will give you his 'comic clips' later on where you can see that he is really good in coming timing!....for example, he was good in DMG.....

Anyways, don't think am only sad, 'coz besides being a Wahian , am a BHPHian at the end of the day!....so of course i like it that Shravan will win n more than that, no accident etc. will occur!....am so against melodrama!LOL.......So my final verdict is that am logging off as a happy person today!SmileLOL
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

1) dunno why they showed that accident clip yesterday?....'coz it seems like there won't be any such thing!....but lets wait for tomorrow....

2) if ranbir n shravan will indulge in fighting. then how will they complete the race?Confused.....or is it like, they will fight after the race?....but then, if once they will finish the race, how will ranbir get an opportunty to fight with shravan?......really confusing! kal hi pata chale ga

3) how will they end this mandira issue, i really dunno! initially i thought that shravan will meet with accident n then eventually all truth will come out, but now it doesn't seem so.......let's see how they end that part. Shravan really deserves smacking for breaking the heart of that innocent girl!

4) Will Ranbir be a totally negative character now? so sad!....i never wanted him to be portrayed in negative light!.....anyways, what can i do now!Cry

5) let's see how the track ahead proceedesSmile......i really wanna see how Shravan Sanchi n the other Jaiswal family members ring in the New year!Big smile.....may be the next track will be Nidhi giving birth to a child!Tongue.....After this high-on-adrenalin track, i wanna see a light hearted sweet cute track, n this track will be apt for the situation!Tongue
ships... congrats on ur  100 posts...
its true when one wonders abt these random points...

But want I personally want is Saavan jointly welcoming the NEWYEAR... that wld be a balm for all our bruised BHPHians, who have been tortured all these weeks... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Ssunaina02

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index