Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u guys u all agreee. Let Geet not upset and takes in +ve manner
ninand thumbnail
wow... seems like I m the only one who thought it was way too rude for him to talk like that! and the precap is just making it worse...

I agree that Geet needn't so frivolously tell of his changes or their personal jokes in front of  anyone, and that Maan didnt like that a bit.... infact I really liked that he took offence, very in-character for MSK...
but I dont approve of the way he scolded her(or is going to), he could have done that a little mildly, maybe sternly, but hes being way too rude about it... nah! hated tht😡

and 'MSK sweetly warns Geet'... what show are you watching😕😆
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Oh I loved the epi today.Dining table scene was really sweet.

He is right in this line otherwise other ppl will take him for granted and cause harm to them !

Xactly........................It's high tym Geet understands this........but guess its not her fault she is only in her teens its justified frm her part
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
You know what though...I hope there's no problems in the future b/c of this! Geet is the same with Maan as she is with others, but MSK has to run an empire so he obvious can't be the same Maan to others as he is to her...if she's angry he's pacify her and even if she's wrong he'll make things right, but he can't do that with his staff and outsiders...I totally see his point, but still I see might create conflicts!!!

As for the joke in front of his family...come one Maan it's only his family...she can joke in front of them...what's the big deal!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ninand

wow... seems like I m the only one who thought it was way too rude for him to talk like that! and the precap is just making it worse...

I agree that Geet needn't so frivolously tell of his changes or their personal jokes in front of  anyone, and that Maan didnt like that a bit.... infact I really liked that he took offence, very in-character for MSK...
but I dont approve of the way he scolded her(or is going to), he could have done that a little mildly, maybe sternly, but hes being way too rude about it... nah! hated tht😡

my sentiments exactly.........................

i was scared the way he said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

I think it was justified of MSK.......thts how his character is sketched......the way he sed it wud make Geet understand the importance of the matter....if he sed it nicely, softly then Geet wudnt take it seriously n will think of it as haasi mazak.......... therefore we wudnt see a maturity in the actions of Geet in the future.........................which may create problems for both MSK n Geet.....................luvd MSK for tht👏
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by ninand

and 'MSK sweetly warns Geet'... what show are you watching😕😆

my sentiments exactly.........................

i was scared the way he said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat ur are sying def it was not rude. he said that in a good tone only b'caucse the person is Geet
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mayadika11

i second u........

thanks.........

but which pt u agree???
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly i like he  made her realize tht not to go overboard but was kinda rude the way he said I'll never touch you and blah blah. He should understand tht Geet is in her teens and such a behavior is expected from her. Y so rude?
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

yup........geet shud toataaly realse the imp of MKs position............he cant be mixing so freely with the staaff..........thank god CVs realised the character skecth of Maan Singh Khurrana!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡

loved the implied love in the statement.SIRF TUMHARE LIYE............😍..

but what was sweet about the warning????????/😭😭i literaaly had goose bumps when MSK said tha yaar............😳

loved the old ATTITUDE dude....FULL OF EGO.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️

i too saw the old MSK that i love and adore...thank u CV's👏