Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Msk sweetly warns Geet

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesssssssssssss MSK warns Geet that he is MAAN only for her and only with her he can do anything but he is MSK for the staffs and others. This is needed for Geet b'cause she is so childish and crossing her limits.Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Yesssssssssssss MSK warns Geet that he is MAAN only for her but he is MSK for others. This is needed for Geet b'cause she is so childish and crossing her limits.

so romantic, that maan is strict for everyone else but for geet he is her hero.😳😳
swaeyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really liked it.. geet smtimes forgets her lovers image in front of outer world... she should take care of such things.. bravo maan..
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
That was so sweet!! Loved that...Maan only hers...awww!!!
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
even i liked it the way maan said that , geet should understand this .
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I loved the epi today.Dining table scene was really sweet.
He is right in this line otherwise other ppl will take him for granted and cause harm to them !

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yup........geet shud toataaly realse the imp of MKs position............he cant be mixing so freely with the staaff..........thank god CVs realised the character skecth of Maan Singh Khurrana!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡

loved the implied love in the statement.SIRF TUMHARE LIYE............😍..

but what was sweet about the warning????????/😭😭i literaaly had goose bumps when MSK said tha yaar............😳😳😳😳

loved the old ATTITUDE dude....FULL OF EGO.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually Geet is till in her teens which is sometimes clearly visible from her childish nature.Luved the way Maan made her realize her fault.He is her true mentor.Hope Geet will understand his feelings & act accordingly. 
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

yup........geet shud toataaly realse the imp of MKs position............he cant be mixing so freely with the staaff..........thank god CVs realised the character skecth of Maan Singh Khurrana!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡

loved the implied love in the statement.SIRF TUMHARE LIYE............😍..

but what was sweet about the warning????????/😭😭i literaaly had goose bumps when MSK said tha yaar............😳

loved the old ATTITUDE dude....FULL OF EGO.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,❤️

i second u........
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great MSK..It was required.. Hope geet takes it positively..!!