Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap as a father

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
After today's epi ny1 wld say
Pratap is a gd father Embarrassed
actually since d entry of Karan Wahi, i hd a kind of intuition tht he mi8 knw abt Shravan n Ranbir rivalry Smile
i ws proved ri8 Big smile
watsay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChicknycsweetie

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
In the end he's a good father, but I'm sure he has hurt Shravan a lot by saying all kinds of things in frond of everyone, like on Saachi's birthday.

In today's episode he finally showed some emotion for his son, something I thought he didn't have after last episodes. It's good to see him look at Shravan's picture, encouraging him without saying it. Pratap begins to rise again in my eyes Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
aww i lovd the father n son equation shown today Wink
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Prataps intentions are good but his means of achieving them are wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77niru273ktms

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Prataps intentions are good but his means of achieving them are wrong.

And that is exactly my point Big smile
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Words once spilled cannot be taken back n Shravan has been humiliated more than once in front of so many people.....Shravan being a nice man has still respect for his father but people might react differently...some may take it to heart n break down totally, some start to hate them vehemently n takes revenge....what if one of these situations has happened?? I would accept sending him out of the house even but gifting his wife to someone else if he doesnt turn responsible is the height of stupidity!!!!

The actor as Pratap did very well to evoke some emotions in us but i still feel what he did will remain as a bitter reminder to Shravan all his life........sorry its just what i think cuz similar thing happened to one of my bro n thats y iam reiterating this point again n again. Extreme measures r not always the solutions!!

Edited by kchitra77 - 29 December 2010 at 5:32pm

ChocolateChickMr.Zk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Words once spilled cannot be taken back n Shravan has been humiliated more than once in front of so many people.....Shravan being a nice man has still respect for his father but people might react differently...some may take it to heart n break down totally, some start to hate them vehemently n takes revenge....what if one of these situations has happened?? I would accept sending him out of the house even but gifting his wife to someone else if he doesnt turn responsible is the height of stupidity!!!!

The actor as Pratap did very well to evoke some emotions in us but i still feel what he did will remain as a bitter reminder to Shravan all his life........sorry its just what i think cuz similar thing happened to one of my bro n thats y iam reiterating this point again n again. Extreme measures r not always the solutions!!
very true chitra.....
Any son wld  always  look up to his father; will try to earn his respect.....
 but Pratap who had gone too far ,suddenly cant justify his actions by this totally U turn.... its tad too unbelievable..... but then wonder whether th cvs visited our forum and changed his characterWink

kchitra77Mr.Zk

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

In the end he's a good father, but I'm sure he has hurt Shravan a lot by saying all kinds of things in frond of everyone, like on Saachi's birthday.

In today's episode he finally showed some emotion for his son, something I thought he didn't have after last episodes. It's good to see him look at Shravan's picture, encouraging him without saying it. Pratap begins to rise again in my eyes Tongue

u r right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

Go to top