Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Tracker-Piya-Dan: This doesn't end here. (Page 5)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap- re the analysis of course Big smile. Me too celebrating that Dan is back- yesss!!! Am going to also go post on Tabrez's FB that I'm happy hes back Smile. I really liked the Abhiya scene today for some reason, i felt that he was relatively less guarded towards her due to his clear concern for her initially but then of course he put his defenses up, which he has had centuries of practice with. I also loved the self- thought mainly on Abhay's part today, a lot of that reminded me of your fiction (which as i said i read till very late yesterday!!!)- the anguish with the "i have to be strong for both of us and protect you most from myself", which to me is very Mr Cullenish and endearing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Great post Clap
That jungle air must have had some sort of effect on kabir his behaviour is getting intolerable
chandeena are upto something they would b the last people sorry vampires to save piya

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post....and the analysis is perfect to the "T"....abhay was too gud today and so was piya....i m also very thankful they didn't show the wolves....without proper graphics and experienced team it wud hav luked really awkward and funny....the scene b/w abhay and piya was awesome...and i really luv the way abhay has to fight his emotions when piya is around...eagerly waiting for tom's epi...

Asya_Lover Senior Member
Asya_Lover
Asya_Lover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Wat I Dont Get Is Why Did Dan Kidnap Tracker?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying everyone. Always a pleasure to read.

Love and luck always ,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Booooo...lol

Nitzi this was one of the best episodes we have got so far..Even though i stil think they need to improve when it comes the supernatural things..like effects and fighting scenes..Those eyes of the werewolfs realy are ruining it..rather funny for me...they can just show a human but with such a expression..and the can say he is werewolf even without turnining into a werewolf...

Chand - Haseena are realy doing a great job..but realy they need to get ride of the english dialougs sometimes...and the way they say t..it makes it funny..

Abhay - i wish he did make that expression at the end of yesterdays episode..i love how his eyes just turn blue and makes a natural expression..but well...

Agree with u 100% on this one...the night scenes are always so beautifuly shoot..the lighting and all..and today i realy loved it that they didn't zoom the chand-haseena and abhay scene..the last one..i realy wish for some far scenes...the zooming is killing me..like today we couldn't even see it when pia did hold abhays hand..

Lol i should stop complaining..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Agree with every word you have said Pochahontas..awesomedescription..exactly like how I felt..Creatives & the camera team & make artist back ground music..everything and Mainly the director is AWESOME..Well Vivian & Sukirti ka kya kehena..THEY ROCK..and so do all others in this show..AWESOME SHOW EKTA..REALLY..your BEST..I guess..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index