Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Tracker-Piya-Dan: This doesn't end here. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Awesome  post poca..Thumbs Up

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.. finally rocking episode.Party

Loved every  part of episode today.. evrry scens,  characters were in right place oday... yep agree thank god there was only eyes of wolves.. otherwise poor animation could hv ruin   everything.. oh oh tell me tracker- abhay's scene was damn cute. & thier little argumenet over trackers's hel was hillarious.. ABHAY IS  TRUE HERO.Hug..Tracker ki toh life ban gayi.. chalo  kuch  months tak isi   khusi ke saath jiyegi  ke abhay ne  uthaya..ROFL  i also loved the part where misha said she will not  go anywhere  without pia.. so sweet .. it was  very natural the way pia ran after abhay turn into vampire.. its not easy for her too.OMG  chandeena saved pia. was i dreaming???  but i think they saved her only for abhay..coz they knew that abhay would come to save pia & he wouldnt able to fight alone..BUT    whether to protect thier idenitity or  their love for abahy.. i am glad they came  for abhay.Hug Chandeena ne dil jit liya mera.

Thanks god some   beautiful scene  of abhiya after longggggggg time..Day Dreamingyes  i feel very bad for pia..coz she is more & more deeply falling in love & there is no signal coming from abhay yet..Unhappy Its really funny &    at the same time beautiful that whenever they r together & they look into each others eyes.. they completely forgot what going around. & they  fought badly  in thier last meeting/LOL.. as if kuch hua hi nahi.. lets start fresh.ROFL

Precap:- oh  Danish.. is he alive??? didnt abhay crushed him in car bonnet?? why tracker was target??  he has more evil plan for pia... no worry superhero is there .Silly

PS:= agree , may be they dont hv good SFX team but  whole  lighting was very good..  best  part was when abhay  came to see chandeena. BG music was mindblowing.Thumbs Up

Thank you!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....Tracker and Abhay were supercute.I loved their scene and Tracker is gonna float on cloud 9 that Abhay saved her life.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... sho-shweet.Embarrassed

ChaanEen's herogiri has given me shockers today. ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The rock scene was lovely and it's amazing that Piya felt safe with Abhay in the jungle and not back in the camp. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am happy that Dan is back. And i hope Ekta will get a good SFX team and eventually convincing werewolves. Lighting was just superb , no doubt.Clap

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Poca!....long time:)

Well awesomely written as always.
and well, you have said it all...so, whats left to say is....
Piya!....My girl!....i just am so enjoying how she handles him... its like 'I am yours...i am sure of it...nothing else matters'....and Abhay...My boy! lol....he is fighting it with all his existence, tough job!...but the question is...is fighting it really termed as beeing 'strong' and 'Handling' it?.....hmmm....they both know this is not a simple crush.....so i feel its soon time for creatives to make Abhay Face his Emotions, and embrace them as he should....and together with Piya face the difficulties that will sooner or later arrive,neaither he embraces her or not....cause they are already involved to much with eachother as it is.....

the scenes were beautiful!....i loved how he was like' i should let go off Piya' and just then took a step close and touched her.....it was almost like he totally ignored the voices in his head...lol
and awww....the way she said....i feel safe here with you....killed me...let be poor abhay.

Edited by -Adrastea- - 29 December 2010 at 11:17am

cutemug--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

Poco, beautifully written as usual :-)

As you said loved loved loved the mountain side scene and the lighting....

And was totally stupefied by the entire gang being back and sitting in front of the fire when neither of the girls could be found!!! That was a totally avoidable thing!!!!!!!!!! Anyway at least they said thanks!!

And Kabeer I think like ChillOut mentioned I think it is the envy that is eating him!!

And Piya - I think I am slightly peeved with her - initially for going off on her own while inside the jungle... wouldn't have taken her long to tell the three other girls who were just beside her!! and even if she was rightfully scared of abhay... she left tracker with him and ran away further into the jungle??? From known devil to deep dark jungle!!!! Then another rescue had to happen!!!!! anyway guess I am nitpicking... but I think... they could have done it better...

Thank you. Smile....the gang made no sense to me except the THANK YOU. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Piya is just affected in the head in think because of all this psycho-emotional torture that Abhay is giving to her. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch....her mood swings seem to compete with Abhay's.AngryLOL

Kabir? OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome analysis as usual dear........
loved it to the core........
today ABHAYA stole the show for me.....
loved him lots and lots........
especially ABHAYA-TRACKER scene it was fab.
and the ABHIYA scene was really good........
today the epi. was really worth watching....
the effects were also good........
and ABHAYA+CHANDEENA scene was also too good.......
over all a lovely epi.
the song seq. was also nice......."tu hi haqeeqat khwaab tu".......
suited our ABHIYA.......
and finally DAN is back........that's cool.......
and now our ABHAYA back in his saviour image.......will be grt to watch once again........
KABIR'S character is really getting on my nerves now........i hope the cv's better take care of it........
and last but not the least ur analysis made it more perfect....
thanx for this.....Hug
take care......

Thank you, Maya. Embarrassed.......Abhay-Piya-Tracker and ChaandEena rocked today . The lighting was amazing and after two days of filler-giri , the scenes made sense. LOL... i am glad that Dan is back . And like you, i am still trying to grasp this new Kabir.Ouch

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

thanks for your beautiful post,...Thumbs Up

You are welcome.Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

superb episode and beautifully written post, Abhay is truely a hero of all girls. He didn't run after Pia rather he first dropped Tracker at tent. Then went for Pia. I love most the Abhiya rock scenes. U are right the lighting effect was gr8. Abhay said he never feared so much as he felt for Pia. I think he also loves Pia. But he knows he will be the danger for Pia. Abhay has created a hard shell all around him. Pia will have to face a gr8 difficulty to break the shell. Love the "Tu hi haqeeqat song"

Precap : Wow Danish is back. Ab maza ayega. He will again try to kill Pia and our hero will be again there to save Pia.

Thank you, Sanchu. Smile.....Abhay did the right thing by sticking to Tracker first because Tracker was unconscious and couldn't be left in the woods just like that. Smile....Abhay-Piya are inseparable and that is what is scaring Abhay. Piya's love for him is irrevocable. Embarrassed

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Adrastea-

Poca!....long time:)

Well awesomely written as always.
and well, you have said it all...so, whats left to say is....
Piya!....My girl!....i just am so enjoying how she handles him... its like 'I am yours...i am sure of it...nothing else matters'....and Abhay...My boy! lol....he is fighting it with all his existence, tough job!...but the question is...is fighting it really termed as beeing 'strong' and 'Handling' it?.....hmmm....they both know this is not a simple crush.....so i feel its soon time for creatives to make Abhay Face his Emotions, and embrace them as he should....and together with Piya face the difficulties that will sooner or later arrive,neaither he embraces her or not....cause they are already involved to much with eachother as it is.....

the scenes were beautiful!....i loved how he was like' i should let go off Piya' and just then took a step close and touched her.....it was almost like he totally ignored the voices in his head...lol
and awww....the way she said....i feel safe here with you....killed me...let be poor abhay.

ADDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.........Where the freaks were you all this while?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

i am not even reacting to what you have written in my post. I am just STUPENDOFABULOUSLYFANTASTICALLY happy to have you back! WHERE WERE YOU? Blushing

-Adrastea---sumana13--

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

ADDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.........Where the freaks were you all this while?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

i am not even reacting to what you have written in my post. I am just STUPENDOFABULOUSLYFANTASTICALLY happy to have you back! WHERE WERE YOU?

POCA!HugHugBlushing
Life sweets!!.....Life!
we dont have an Abhay to save the day all the time, do we?Broken HeartLOL
ME SUPERDUPER happy to read your post after this long!Wink

so AbhayPiya killing u aswell?

Edited by -Adrastea- - 29 December 2010 at 11:37am

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index