Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Tracker-Piya-Dan: This doesn't end here. (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
superb episode and beautifully written post, Abhay is truely a hero of all girls. He didn't run after Pia rather he first dropped Tracker at tent. Then went for Pia. I love most the Abhiya rock scenes. U are right the lighting effect was gr8. Abhay said he never feared so much as he felt for Pia. I think he also loves Pia. But he knows he will be the danger for Pia. Abhay has created a hard shell all around him. Pia will have to face a gr8 difficulty to break the shell. Love the "Tu hi haqeeqat song"

Precap : Wow Danish is back. Ab maza ayega. He will again try to kill Pia and our hero will be again there to save Pia.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

yaar...aap itna accha kaise likhte ho..i am soo addicted to your posts..i knew it was gonna be amazing today...kab se..waiting..i clicked refresh likes 20 times literally....awsome analysis!!!! Hug
agreed with every single word you said....i had expected abhay to run after piya..bt he didn't...he is not at all as vulnerable as i had thot him to be..he handles his emotions very well and knows the priority..he even handled tracker's craziness very well..very calmly...i surely don't understand why ppl hate him..he is not rude to anyone except piya really...may be a bit arrogant..bt it's because he doesnt give a damn about wat ppl say or think...
and yayyyy...danish is back as eviler supervillian..he is not yet vampire..thank god..i want him to be a vampire someday..bt not yet...i was soo wondering why abhay would take so much of risk to break treaty and all tht..since her safety isn't the issue..bt as a matter of fact..it was the main issue..he knew danish would come for her...he knew it all the way...gosh..i love him...
and ya..chandeena...they did save piya from wolves..i actually don't think they are as bad as they seem..i think they also feel the need to protect her since she is precious to their son..though watever they said to abhay is completely true and their concern is understandable..
and kabir..yaar..i just hope he doesn't continue to be like this..he is getting on my nerves now..it is soo not him..pls give us back our old kabir...itna arrogance aur rudeness kidhar se aaya usme...
abhiya scenes was totally amazing today..wasn't it..it was brilliantly shot as well...loved the line how u expressed was abhay was sayin wen he touched her face gently...i like how cvs are sticking to the main story line and beginning promos..it's always goin to be abhay who will go away..and piya will be there waiting for him..abhay knows he is dangerous to her..bt will always be there wen needed...you do feel bad for piya..bt i salute abhay's strength and courage...he handles everything very well...i just want piya to show the strength of her love now..truly unique love story..
the wolves are truly not ending there..bt i liked how wolves disappeared and felt scared...it seemed quite original to me..cuz i always felt tht wen werewolves were around it was vampire who needed to be scared and wolves overpowered them..bt it wasn't the case here..so many wolves and 2 vampires..still wolves disappear...there is some mystery there for sue...ok..i should stop now..it's getting too long now..LOL..i don't wanna get you bored..
let's see wat danish's plan is..why trakcer???..
as usual..amazing post..loved it..Heart

Thank you. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i am superhappy to have Dan back.LOL... he is the actual villain material and lends his own flavour to the show. I am sure like always he will bring Abhay-Piya closer.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink... i am glad that the original idea of Piya following and pursuing Abhay into believing that their love is real is not lost.

i want the werewolves to be used well in the show so i hope we get to hear more on them. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi there Pocahontas! Analysis par excellence...as is usualSmile! I had a niggling feeling that Abhay would scare the wolves away with his monster roar and eyes...and glad it happened that way. Better no wolves than shoddy wolvesSmile! And yeah...good scene by the rock. Quite goosebumpySmile! So, I am wondering..what exactly did Abhay bang the car bonnet down on, if Dan is ok and back to his villainous self? And Kabir...I know he's jealous of Abhay and Piya's simmering, intense almost-relationship, but no need to be obnoxious, no? Anyhoo...can't wait for tomorrow!

Thank you. Smile.......I am glad that the wolves went away but it is not permanent. They will be back and this time , maybe in the area of the vampires. I guess Abhay just warned and smacked Dan but Dan is vile and vengeful. Abhay-Piya's rock scene was nice and you could actually see how much Abhay fears being close to Piya. LOL....Kabir?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch... i don't know this Kabir. Cry

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Hey Pocho..I loved today's episode after 2 filler ones....btw, just a mention here, your OS episodes are rocking and very intriguing..I hope CVs take these plots...and yes, I was so sure and right that A's harsh words mean nothing to Pia...its like a drug to her, the more he hurts, the more she gets into his thghts and her loves goes deeper and deeper...

waise, if A keeps looking at her like this, keeps saving her like this, keeps calming her like this, how she ever gonna start not loving him???????? (i wouldnt say hate, coz thats a very strong emotion and Pia will not be capable of it, especially for A) :)

Thank you for liking my OS.Big smile....Abhay is Piya's drug , so no matter what he says or does , she is not going to stop loving him. Simple. The sooner Abhay understands this , the better it is for him and her as well. The bottomline being that they both cannot stay away from each-other. Embarrassed

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Great POCOWinkBig smile

Surprice of the Epi ChandEena saved PIAShockedShockedShocked,,,,OMG

Beta to tha hi Bodygaurd ab Parents bhi,

PIA aisa sasural kaha milegaLOLLOLLOL

But then what they wanted to do by getting closer to PIA?????ConfusedConfused ,,

I dont think they want to hurt her coz if ChandEena want ot hurt Pia they wont save her,,,,

I m happy Ahay had not killed Danish,,,,
But I would be more happy if they killed himWink

I am still recovering from the shock, Sim.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...ChaandEena saved Piya.Shocked

Don't worry about Dan. Agar Dan nahiin sudhra to Abhay use ek dinn maar hi dega. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I admire u're posts Poca.. Abhay I salute this man.. He shuld be awarded with Bravery awards....
I think Raichand Mansion shelf's wuld be full of it..than.. *Sign* I didn't expected Panchi n Misha's Thnx but they did.. I was so happy for Abhay.. But he was worried only abt Pia..nothing else was imp to him @tat time when Panchi said she's still missing out..
Abhay saved Ruhi.. Yes he can control his emotions n can maintain them to be sidelined for his moral n Haseena shuld be proud tat her Blood is ethically responsible..
ChandEena r completely right.. Abhay going other side of river was a stupid teenager behavior from him.. ChandEena shuld have stopped him first only.. Surprise the episode makes us brain storm to a gr8 extent.. Why did ChandEena saved Pia..if they wanted to kill her.. I think it's all becoz of Blood..LOL
Kabir..No comments..
Dan return's.. Wowwwwwie to my surprise.. Devilish evil returns.. Yeah he wants to get admission in supernatural clan so eagerly.. That he can go to any extent for the admission fee's..
Tracker..?? I simply didn't get it..why wuld he kidnapped her..I think he knw's tat Pia detective giri will make her follow the kidnapper..

Thank you. Big smile.... i guess Abhay is collecting bravery awards only for the past 200 years. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... i am glad that Abhay chose Tracker over Piya on priority basis because Tracker needed Abhay at that time.

Don't talk about ChaandEena 'coz am still in shock. ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

What is up with Dan is something that we will know tomorrow.Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocoooo! You said it all! Big smile

Abhay-Pia rock scene was sweet. But nothing new in terms of the feelings. Again Abhay was stopping himself and Pia was drawn into the moment. But loved the way Abhay gently caressed her face and said dont look at me like that Pia. Lol Abhay decide karlo kya karna hai! :P At one hand you are looking at her so lovingly and touching her face so poor girl how can she help but not look at him fondly!? LOL

Agree with you. the last scene of Chaandeena and Abhay was done superbly. Even that scene where Abhay like changes to scare wolvies was nicely done. Abhay really scared me there. lol.

Overall enjoyed the epi. Ab wolvies ke official entry ka wait hai! LOL

Thanks Anu, Smile

Abhay ko khud hi nahiin pataa ki Piya ko kaise bhagaaye , to viewers ko kaise samjhaayega?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......Piya has fallen for him hook, line and sinker and there is no turning back.

I am DYING for the wolves to enter officially. Wink

--sumana13--

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I admire u're posts Poca.. Abhay I salute this man.. He shuld be awarded with Bravery awards....
I think Raichand Mansion shelf's wuld be full of it..than.. *Sign* I didn't expected Panchi n Misha's Thnx but they did.. I was so happy for Abhay.. But he was worried only abt Pia..nothing else was imp to him @tat time when Panchi said she's still missing out..
Abhay saved Ruhi.. Yes he can control his emotions n can maintain them to be sidelined for his moral n Haseena shuld be proud tat her Blood is ethically responsible..
ChandEena r completely right.. Abhay going other side of river was a stupid teenager behavior from him.. ChandEena shuld have stopped him first only.. Surprise the episode makes us brain storm to a gr8 extent.. Why did ChandEena saved Pia..if they wanted to kill her.. I think it's all becoz of Blood..LOL
Kabir..No comments..
Dan return's.. Wowwwwwie to my surprise.. Devilish evil returns.. Yeah he wants to get admission in supernatural clan so eagerly.. That he can go to any extent for the admission fee's..
Tracker..?? I simply didn't get it..why wuld he kidnapped her..I think he knw's tat Pia detective giri will make her follow the kidnapper..

Thank you. Big smile.... i guess Abhay is collecting bravery awards only for the past 200 years. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... i am glad that Abhay chose Tracker over Piya on priority basis because Tracker needed Abhay at that time.

Don't talk about ChaandEena 'coz am still in shock. ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

What is up with Dan is something that we will know tomorrow.Smile

ya they r going to some museum mayb b hell make big big dinosaurs skeleton fall on piaLOL jokes apart well our abhay will b thr it will b interesting to watch danish getting another booster

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index