Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Tracker-Piya-Dan: This doesn't end here. (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Pocoooo! You said it all! Big smile

Abhay-Pia rock scene was sweet. But nothing new in terms of the feelings. Again Abhay was stopping himself and Pia was drawn into the moment. But loved the way Abhay gently caressed her face and said dont look at me like that Pia. Lol Abhay decide karlo kya karna hai! :P At one hand you are looking at her so lovingly and touching her face so poor girl how can she help but not look at him fondly!? LOL

Agree with you. the last scene of Chaandeena and Abhay was done superbly. Even that scene where Abhay like changes to scare wolvies was nicely done. Abhay really scared me there. lol.

Overall enjoyed the epi. Ab wolvies ke official entry ka wait hai! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay deserves all the appreciation he's getting from us as fans. He's truly proved time and again why he's been given the title of a 'Hero' and an 'Angel" by Pia. 
I actually feel bad for Pia. Its not her fault, she has no idea what she's getting herself into. She's warming upto Abhay and its not good for her at all. She knows she and Abhay cannot happen but her heart is not ready to listen to her mind. I posted a quote in the KMH Forum yesterday, "Whenever there is a confusion between your heart and your mind, always listen to your heart because your mind knows everything but your heart knows only you". Though, Pia is one of the very few people who shouldn't abide by this, but she is. She's refusing to take Abhay's words seriously because he's not giving her a strong enough reason not to fall in love with him. He's saved her from every possible danger, shielded her whenever she needed him to do so, stood by her when the whole world was against her! Can we really blame her? No. Can we stop her? No. We all know how stubborn Pia is so its useless to talk sense into her. Plus, Abhay has not really told her 'why' he's forbidden. "I'm forbidden, we cannot be" Bas! Khatam! Since when is Pia the kinds who'll just blindly follow instructions??
As far as Abhay is concerned, just one thing I'll say for him, "A face can speak a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels. Never be fooled by the happiest face, it may be masking the most hurted heart"
About Kabir, well, one of the toughest things is having words in your heart which you can't utter. Lets face it, Kabir is irritated with Abhay because a) Abhay has now become the hot dude of the college, b) He can sense the strong attraction Pia feels towards Abhay and c) He loves Pia and the 'Game of the Shadows' has made him commit one of the seven deadly sins: Envy. He obviously can't say what's really bothering him hence, he's chosen to be mean to Abhay. And if I've interpreted Kabir wrongly, then Jai ho Ekta Maiyya ki. I"m clueless!

Chilllz, i don't blame Piya for falling in love with Abhay and not listening to his warnings. She cannot help it. As she had said herself that what she feels for Abhay is something that she has never felt for anyone. It is simply irrevocable and soul-igniting. Piya's love is intense and true enough to pull Abhay into the whirlpool where she is in. Abhay will have no option but to open his arms and heart to Piya. She will not give up on him. Her heart won't let her do that.

Abhay is a loner in shadows and Piya is his promise of sunlight as we see in the montage everyday.

I agree with what you say on Kabir but am still just as disappointed in him.

cutemug--sumana13--

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awesome  post poca..Thumbs Up

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.. finally rocking episode.Party

Loved every  part of episode today.. evrry scens,  characters were in right place oday... yep agree thank god there was only eyes of wolves.. otherwise poor animation could hv ruin   everything.. oh oh tell me tracker- abhay's scene was damn cute. & thier little argumenet over trackers's hel was hillarious.. ABHAY IS  TRUE HERO.Hug..Tracker ki toh life ban gayi.. chalo  kuch  months tak isi   khusi ke saath jiyegi  ke abhay ne  uthaya..ROFL  i also loved the part where misha said she will not  go anywhere  without pia.. so sweet .. it was  very natural the way pia ran after abhay turn into vampire.. its not easy for her too.OMG  chandeena saved pia. was i dreaming???  but i think they saved her only for abhay..coz they knew that abhay would come to save pia & he wouldnt able to fight alone..BUT    whether to protect thier idenitity or  their love for abahy.. i am glad they came  for abhay.Hug Chandeena ne dil jit liya mera.

Thanks god some   beautiful scene  of abhiya after longggggggg time..Day Dreamingyes  i feel very bad for pia..coz she is more & more deeply falling in love & there is no signal coming from abhay yet..Unhappy Its really funny &    at the same time beautiful that whenever they r together & they look into each others eyes.. they completely forgot what going around. & they  fought badly  in thier last meeting/LOL.. as if kuch hua hi nahi.. lets start fresh.ROFL

Precap:- oh  Danish.. is he alive??? didnt abhay crushed him in car bonnet?? why tracker was target??  he has more evil plan for pia... no worry superhero is there .Silly

PS:= agree , may be they dont hv good SFX team but  whole  lighting was very good..  best  part was when abhay  came to see chandeena. BG music was mindblowing.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-sim---sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

*Edited*

Whoa, I have fun reading your posts! And you haven't still told me what to call you! Anyway, hey! Hug

i am POCU. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I somehow do not feel anything that great about the whole heroic spirit Abhay has. One the one hand, he doesn't want to be projected as good and on the other hand, he always has to showcase his strength by saving somebody or the other. He's vulnerable and has to conceal a few things and everything but - this is serious hypocricy. I don't know if this the right word, though. :D

Dark Knight - that's what Abhay is and no matter how many chinks they have in their armour, they rise to the occasion. Abhay is not supposed to be good - he is a monster and he should be evil but he is not. He has compassion inside which doesn't allow him to let anyone suffer. It is a battle between being a HERO and a DEVIL. So, the tug of war is always happening and drives him, Piya and us insane. AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

At first, I did not understand why Pia had to run away. She has been subjected to the weird side of Abhay many a times, hasn't she? After that, I realized it were Chand and Haseena the moment I witnessed them first. I like them. :P The best part of the episode obviously has to be Tracker and Abhay's scene. You were right, Tracker is far away from all the malice and hatred the other characters possess - she's one helluva actress. This show has an awesome caste! 

I think Piya saw Abhya growl for the first time. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...I like ChaandEna too. It's Abhay who is unruly , they are doing what they can to save their clan. Smile....I love Tracker and her kiddish crush on Abhay is adorable. Embarrassed

The Abhay and Pia scene had me all goosebump-ish, it was like something extremely intense. I can't help but notice how clear Pia is with what all her feelings are and how she's sticking to it after an outright rejection. Abhay still confuses me, I told you. :D

I loved the scene as well.Big smile...Piya wants Abhay and Abhay wishes he could want Piya. Damn! Abhay sure drives everyone in circles. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And phew! I have more time for preparation - no werewolf has yet made an entry. D'oh

-Kankshita

--sumana13--thegameison

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Poco, beautifully written as usual :-)

As you said loved loved loved the mountain side scene and the lighting....

And was totally stupefied by the entire gang being back and sitting in front of the fire when neither of the girls could be found!!! That was a totally avoidable thing!!!!!!!!!! Anyway at least they said thanks!!

And Kabeer I think like ChillOut mentioned I think it is the envy that is eating him!!

And Piya - I think I am slightly peeved with her - initially for going off on her own while inside the jungle... wouldn't have taken her long to tell the three other girls who were just beside her!! and even if she was rightfully scared of abhay... she left tracker with him and ran away further into the jungle??? From known devil to deep dark jungle!!!! Then another rescue had to happen!!!!! anyway guess I am nitpicking... but I think... they could have done it better...

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanks for your beautiful post,...Thumbs Up

Edited by purva_j - 29 December 2010 at 10:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index