Abhay-Tracker-Piya-Dan: This doesn't end here. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome  post poca..πŸ‘πŸΌ

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.. finally rocking episode.πŸ₯³

Loved every  part of episode today.. evrry scens,  characters were in right place oday... yep agree thank god there was only eyes of wolves.. otherwise poor animation could hv ruin   everything.. oh oh tell me tracker- abhay's scene was damn cute. & thier little argumenet over trackers's hel was hillarious.. ABHAY IS  TRUE HERO.πŸ€—..Tracker ki toh life ban gayi.. chalo  kuch  months tak isi   khusi ke saath jiyegi  ke abhay ne  uthaya..🀣  i also loved the part where misha said she will not  go anywhere  without pia.. so sweet .. it was  very natural the way pia ran after abhay turn into vampire.. its not easy for her too.OMG  chandeena saved pia. was i dreaming???  but i think they saved her only for abhay..coz they knew that abhay would come to save pia & he wouldnt able to fight alone..BUT    whether to protect thier idenitity or  their love for abahy.. i am glad they came  for abhay.πŸ€— Chandeena ne dil jit liya mera.

Thanks god some   beautiful scene  of abhiya after longggggggg time..😍yes  i feel very bad for pia..coz she is more & more deeply falling in love & there is no signal coming from abhay yet..πŸ˜” Its really funny &    at the same time beautiful that whenever they r together & they look into each others eyes.. they completely forgot what going around. & they  fought badly  in thier last meeting/πŸ˜†.. as if kuch hua hi nahi.. lets start fresh.🀣

Precap:- oh  Danish.. is he alive??? didnt abhay crushed him in car bonnet?? why tracker was target??  he has more evil plan for pia... no worry superhero is there .πŸ€ͺ

PS:= agree , may be they dont hv good SFX team but  whole  lighting was very good..  best  part was when abhay  came to see chandeena. BG music was mindblowing.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by -Kanky-

*Edited*

Whoa, I have fun reading your posts! And you haven't still told me what to call you! Anyway, hey! πŸ€—

i am POCU. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I somehow do not feel anything that great about the whole heroic spirit Abhay has. One the one hand, he doesn't want to be projected as good and on the other hand, he always has to showcase his strength by saving somebody or the other. He's vulnerable and has to conceal a few things and everything but - this is serious hypocricy. I don't know if this the right word, though. :D

Dark Knight - that's what Abhay is and no matter how many chinks they have in their armour, they rise to the occasion. Abhay is not supposed to be good - he is a monster and he should be evil but he is not. He has compassion inside which doesn't allow him to let anyone suffer. It is a battle between being a HERO and a DEVIL. So, the tug of war is always happening and drives him, Piya and us insane. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At first, I did not understand why Pia had to run away. She has been subjected to the weird side of Abhay many a times, hasn't she? After that, I realized it were Chand and Haseena the moment I witnessed them first. I like them. :P The best part of the episode obviously has to be Tracker and Abhay's scene. You were right, Tracker is far away from all the malice and hatred the other characters possess - she's one helluva actress. This show has an awesome caste! 

I think Piya saw Abhya growl for the first time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I like ChaandEna too. It's Abhay who is unruly , they are doing what they can to save their clan. 😊....I love Tracker and her kiddish crush on Abhay is adorable. 😳

The Abhay and Pia scene had me all goosebump-ish, it was like something extremely intense. I can't help but notice how clear Pia is with what all her feelings are and how she's sticking to it after an outright rejection. Abhay still confuses me, I told you. :D

I loved the scene as well.πŸ˜ƒ...Piya wants Abhay and Abhay wishes he could want Piya. Damn! Abhay sure drives everyone in circles. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And phew! I have more time for preparation - no werewolf has yet made an entry.

-Kankshita
Poco, beautifully written as usual :-)

As you said loved loved loved the mountain side scene and the lighting....

And was totally stupefied by the entire gang being back and sitting in front of the fire when neither of the girls could be found!!! That was a totally avoidable thing!!!!!!!!!! Anyway at least they said thanks!!

And Kabeer I think like ChillOut mentioned I think it is the envy that is eating him!!

And Piya - I think I am slightly peeved with her - initially for going off on her own while inside the jungle... wouldn't have taken her long to tell the three other girls who were just beside her!! and even if she was rightfully scared of abhay... she left tracker with him and ran away further into the jungle??? From known devil to deep dark jungle!!!! Then another rescue had to happen!!!!! anyway guess I am nitpicking... but I think... they could have done it better...
awesome analysis as usual dear........
loved it to the core........
today ABHAYA stole the show for me.....
loved him lots and lots........
especially ABHAYA-TRACKER scene it was fab.
and the ABHIYA scene was really good........
today the epi. was really worth watching....
the effects were also good........
and ABHAYA+CHANDEENA scene was also too good.......
over all a lovely epi.
the song seq. was also nice......."tu hi haqeeqat khwaab tu".......
suited our ABHIYA.......
and finally DAN is back........that's cool.......
and now our ABHAYA back in his saviour image.......will be grt to watch once again........
KABIR'S character is really getting on my nerves now........i hope the cv's better take care of it........
and last but not the least ur analysis made it more perfect....
thanx for this.....πŸ€—
take care......
thanks for your beautiful post,...πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
superb episode and beautifully written post, Abhay is truely a hero of all girls. He didn't run after Pia rather he first dropped Tracker at tent. Then went for Pia. I love most the Abhiya rock scenes. U are right the lighting effect was gr8. Abhay said he never feared so much as he felt for Pia. I think he also loves Pia. But he knows he will be the danger for Pia. Abhay has created a hard shell all around him. Pia will have to face a gr8 difficulty to break the shell. Love the "Tu hi haqeeqat song"

Precap : Wow Danish is back. Ab maza ayega. He will again try to kill Pia and our hero will be again there to save Pia.
Originally posted by kiranni

yaar...aap itna accha kaise likhte ho..i am soo addicted to your posts..i knew it was gonna be amazing today...kab se..waiting..i clicked refresh likes 20 times literally....awsome analysis!!!! πŸ€—
agreed with every single word you said....i had expected abhay to run after piya..bt he didn't...he is not at all as vulnerable as i had thot him to be..he handles his emotions very well and knows the priority..he even handled tracker's craziness very well..very calmly...i surely don't understand why ppl hate him..he is not rude to anyone except piya really...may be a bit arrogant..bt it's because he doesnt give a damn about wat ppl say or think...
and yayyyy...danish is back as eviler supervillian..he is not yet vampire..thank god..i want him to be a vampire someday..bt not yet...i was soo wondering why abhay would take so much of risk to break treaty and all tht..since her safety isn't the issue..bt as a matter of fact..it was the main issue..he knew danish would come for her...he knew it all the way...gosh..i love him...
and ya..chandeena...they did save piya from wolves..i actually don't think they are as bad as they seem..i think they also feel the need to protect her since she is precious to their son..though watever they said to abhay is completely true and their concern is understandable..
and kabir..yaar..i just hope he doesn't continue to be like this..he is getting on my nerves now..it is soo not him..pls give us back our old kabir...itna arrogance aur rudeness kidhar se aaya usme...
abhiya scenes was totally amazing today..wasn't it..it was brilliantly shot as well...loved the line how u expressed was abhay was sayin wen he touched her face gently...i like how cvs are sticking to the main story line and beginning promos..it's always goin to be abhay who will go away..and piya will be there waiting for him..abhay knows he is dangerous to her..bt will always be there wen needed...you do feel bad for piya..bt i salute abhay's strength and courage...he handles everything very well...i just want piya to show the strength of her love now..truly unique love story..
the wolves are truly not ending there..bt i liked how wolves disappeared and felt scared...it seemed quite original to me..cuz i always felt tht wen werewolves were around it was vampire who needed to be scared and wolves overpowered them..bt it wasn't the case here..so many wolves and 2 vampires..still wolves disappear...there is some mystery there for sue...ok..i should stop now..it's getting too long now..πŸ˜†..i don't wanna get you bored..
let's see wat danish's plan is..why trakcer???..
as usual..amazing post..loved it..❀️

Thank you. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳... i am superhappy to have Dan back.πŸ˜†... he is the actual villain material and lends his own flavour to the show. I am sure like always he will bring Abhay-Piya closer.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... i am glad that the original idea of Piya following and pursuing Abhay into believing that their love is real is not lost.

i want the werewolves to be used well in the show so i hope we get to hear more on them. 😳

Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi there Pocahontas! Analysis par excellence...as is usual😊! I had a niggling feeling that Abhay would scare the wolves away with his monster roar and eyes...and glad it happened that way. Better no wolves than shoddy wolves😊! And yeah...good scene by the rock. Quite goosebumpy😊! So, I am wondering..what exactly did Abhay bang the car bonnet down on, if Dan is ok and back to his villainous self? And Kabir...I know he's jealous of Abhay and Piya's simmering, intense almost-relationship, but no need to be obnoxious, no? Anyhoo...can't wait for tomorrow!

Thank you. 😊.......I am glad that the wolves went away but it is not permanent. They will be back and this time , maybe in the area of the vampires. I guess Abhay just warned and smacked Dan but Dan is vile and vengeful. Abhay-Piya's rock scene was nice and you could actually see how much Abhay fears being close to Piya. πŸ˜†....Kabir?... i don't know this Kabir. 😭
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Hey Pocho..I loved today's episode after 2 filler ones....btw, just a mention here, your OS episodes are rocking and very intriguing..I hope CVs take these plots...and yes, I was so sure and right that A's harsh words mean nothing to Pia...its like a drug to her, the more he hurts, the more she gets into his thghts and her loves goes deeper and deeper...

waise, if A keeps looking at her like this, keeps saving her like this, keeps calming her like this, how she ever gonna start not loving him???????? (i wouldnt say hate, coz thats a very strong emotion and Pia will not be capable of it, especially for A) :)

Thank you for liking my OS.πŸ˜ƒ....Abhay is Piya's drug , so no matter what he says or does , she is not going to stop loving him. Simple. The sooner Abhay understands this , the better it is for him and her as well. The bottomline being that they both cannot stay away from each-other. 😳