India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Goin too far with this....

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I feel like Badi Ma sees Suhana upset with Sona n shes goin toooooooo far with this....Suhana was Jealous be4 but now shes insecured....Badi Ma doesnt realize that..like eevn yest. when she saw Suhana lookin at those two..she was smilin..I mean yea ur there to bring those two together...but not like tht...to a point where Suhana completely breaks down n just wants to leave Ishaan....She needs to tlk to her...someone needs to tlk to her....IDK why shes doin this knowing what Suhana's goin thru....its not fair..but oh well...I want this to be over...its been goin on for over a month now!!! n its getting borin to see Suhana sad n jealous n insecured...not fun at all....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruma09EnchuflaGarima_04--sree--Sinha18Samrenemaheen55iViewsShwets1502

ruma09 Newbie
ruma09
ruma09

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Badi ma and dadaji is going very far with ishaan and sona's friendship. They are cheating Suhana.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrenedaisyluv111192Shwets1502

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvShwets1502

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I so agree with u...I mean ppl r allowed to be frnds n touch other ppl of opp. sex even after theyre married...but this is goin tooo farrr...sona n Ishaan are behaving like they are a couple! And if Suhana doesnt stop em now...maybe who knows Ishaan can fall for Sonali...or distance himself more from her....Its not funny nowww....I dont know why badima n dadaji is goin too far with this....

But also, I didnt want Suhana to slap Sona...i mean thts reallllyyyy meann!! But oh well, if she did! and then maybe she'll again leave the house? oh no! She ruined the situation more than fix it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
 In all this Ishan doesn't see anything wrong , that disappoints me. well Ishan also has to pay the price for his actions. while Suhana is suffering for both of them & Ishan enjoys himself in disc. well done Badi Ma.
Why they didn't thought of teaching Ishan anything ?.Angry  Angry 

SamreneSinha18

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Exactly yesterday when disha and rajani said that sona is moti chamdi so there is no use of telling her anything..............then why did'nt they talk to ishaan directlyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Exactly yesterday when disha and rajani said that sona is moti chamdi so there is no use of telling her anything..............then why did'nt they talk to ishaan directlyConfused

U know i thought of the exact same thing. I'm still wondering abt that. This is Sona tomorrow it will be tina. As long as they r friend it justifies? I know lightning does strike twice at one place. 

Ishan really need to take responsibility for his actions. Otherwise he will not learn anything.Ouch

Samrene111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index