Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Much better episode!!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Though I will hold my comments as regards to Dutta singing, I would say a much better episode compared to yesterday, no I am not liking the long long bhashans exchanged by Kala and Nakusha, it is getting into my nerves, all words and very little actions but what I loved is the drinking session by Baaji and Dutta....and of course Sudarshan Bhau came in to show in foolishness...Dutta's expression on Baaji's words and Sudarshan's rebukes at Baaji...and then Dutta's test...he knew the result but he wanted to convey the same message to Sudarshan...will Sudarshan understand is the point....a very good scene....3 actors doing awesome job and of course MR's expression lajawab, well done creatives!!ClapClap

Last but not the least, friends don't jump with joy seeing the precap as it is nothing but Kala's dream, for Naku would never blame Kala so openly, usse agar karna tha toh abh tak kar dete...unlike you and me, she is mahaan, Mahaan Naku..TongueTongue.your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 29 December 2010 at 9:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25shruti10augustushankitvcjnawaz--Sia--

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

Though I will hold my comments as regards to Dutta singing, I would say a much better episode compared to yesterday, no I am not liking the long long bhashans exchanged by Kala and Nakusha, it is getting into my nerves, all words and very little actions but what I loved is the drinking session by Baaji and Dutta....and of course Sudarshan Bhau came in to show in foolishness...Dutta's expression on Baaji's words and Sudarshan's rebukes at Baaji...and then Dutta's test...he knew the result but he wanted to convey the same message to Sudarshan...will Sudarshan understand is the point....a very good scene....3 actors doing awesome job and of course MR's expression lajawab, well done creatives!!ClapClap

Last but not the least, friends don't jump with joy seeing the precap as it is nothing but Kala's dream, for Naku would never blame Kala so openly, usse agar karna tha toh abh tak kar dete...unlike you and me, she is mahaan, Mahaan Naku..TongueTongue.your thoughts friends, Love Tin

@pink-------- exactly what I thought............anyhow eventhough dream seq atleast Tasha 2gether.........Duji will b 2gether soooooooooooooon.............bcoz Duta will require Baaji support when he sees Seema...............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top