Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Baaji to prove his friendship? (Page 3)

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Ya, there was a single bullet left in the revolverUnhappy

I watched the episode again and yes it does look like there was one bullet left in the gun.
I hope that when Baaji proves his loyalty to Dutta, by playing Russian Roulette, that Dutta does the same, coz friendship, loyalty, love has to be given as well taken for any relationship to work....Its about time that Dutta shows his affection for Baaji...... As for Suds, we know he is a coward and am sure he will find a reason to run.

Edited by LaTuLa - 29 December 2010 at 7:02pm

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Interesting opinions abt the scene. But my view of it says that Dutta is in no way Qing or testing Baaji. If you see yesterday's episode in conjunction with today's , u will see D has a pt to proove to Suds sply.  Yesterday many at this forum had Qed Dutta's silence when Suds was mocking his friend infront of everyone saying he is a cry baby. Dost ko koi thane mare, isnt that equivalent to mocking us? . Dutta was hurt yesterday and he was waiting for his oppurtunity to reply Suds. But then how would he say it? . He cant be expresive abt it infront of everyone and openly can he? Uska guroor jo beech mein aajatha. He did the same with Nakku too. Kala taunted Nakku infront of Dutta and asked him to give Nakku Seema ke hisse ka love. Dutta said nothing and instead replied in the form of the song, where he expressed his love openly and admitted that she is his love and he is hurt by her. Kala shouldve gotten a big slap on her face if she could feel it I mean Tongue.

Dutta proved his pt to Kala now it was Suds turn. Though he didnt plan for it but as Bappa fated it out, Baaji confronted Dutta finally, Qed what his mistake was. Dutta wouldve given the answer or may be he wouldve left that place without any answer as he is very well aware that B just like  N wont leave his side no matter what. But then as fate played its part, Suds instead of dozing off his ullu mind, came to disturb the friends. The moment Dutta saw Suds, he realised that its time he proved his pt. He bore enuf of Suds disturbance in his friendship. He warned Suds enuf number of times and yet Suds didnt learn. The moment Suds mocked Baaji calling him, "Coward" , Dutta had tears. His friend is facing all these taunts because of him. He is very well aware of why Baaji was still hanging at that house. He is very well aware of what he is for Baaji and he is very well aware of how deep their bond runs. So how can such a friend take his friends mockery lighlty? But then what could he do? Can he slap suds? Can he kill him for this offence? What abt his sisters life if he does that? What abt his AS who took care of him and his friend inspite of they not blood related to her? He has to think abt her atleast isnt it?. So this Gun trick.

Yes he has one bullet but if u notice, he rolled the barrel before loading it. So iam sure the bullet might not be in the track and even if it is, Dutta will lift Baaji's hand right on time.

It was the same Dutta who promised Baaji that he would give his life if there arises a need for it.

Dutta would die hundred times before his friend lays his life. That pt was proven many a times and there should be no Q abt that atleast for us. Also it is the same Dutta with his own moo said, that Baaji always stands by him in any kind of situations and takes all the pain on him before the pain can reach Dutta. So do u guys think Dutta forgot that? No he didnt. This was the moment Dutta is waiting to prove to Suds something , so that he can shut his mouth permanently.  Dutta and Baaji's frndship stands tall and higher than any one and everyone. There is no Q abt it and there was no Q in Dutta's mind abt it either.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 29 December 2010 at 7:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRpbtghoshAbhiAnisub_rosadivy609--Sia--ImmaculateDream

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I think Dutta doesn't want him to shoot or risk his life He knws what Baaji and Nakku are to him.....He just wants to show Sudarshan his place..........This is the second time Suds mocking Baaji in front of Dutta This time he's gonna show him his place............Baaji said it in words Jaan ki baazi Zubaan ki baazi Farak hain Dutta is gonna show him in action............

And regarding Nakku he knows She's one strong Gal who will not fall back on her words..........He's just in a reflective mode..............Nd the FBs he's having .....shows he's thinking even though she challenged not to come to my room she still does everything for me .........How can this Gal betray me.............Now that DuJi union will happen That will lead to Tasha.........Embarrassed
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post dear

I don't think Dutta did this to demean Baji or their friendship.......I guess he want to punish sudharshan for what he said......Dutta will tell suds that this is what baji can do for me n u can't...so better stop bad-mouthing about bajji........u ullu ka patha sudharshan warna ankhay nikaal k gotia khelonga gotia LOL

He is v well aware of the fact that Nakusha loves him, but he considered this girl an epitome of perfection.......she did not place enough trust in him n delayed the revelation......now he is hurt n taking his time.......for the v first time I felt seema is not there in his mind n heart nor he loved her because he did not remember kala's word n clearly was thinking abt one girl i.e. Nakusha.....

with seema's track, he will get rid of all the demons n will wholeheartedly accept Nakusha....itna jaldi tu patchup nahi hoga na........slow dutta ka slow patch up hogaLOLLOLLOL

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 30 December 2010 at 7:03am
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Interesting opinions abt the scene. But my view of it says that Dutta is in no way Qing or testing Baaji. If you see yesterday's episode in conjunction with today's , u will see D has a pt to proove to Suds sply.  Yesterday many at this forum had Qed Dutta's silence when Suds was mocking his friend infront of everyone saying he is a cry baby. Dost ko koi thane mare, isnt that equivalent to mocking us? . Dutta was hurt yesterday and he was waiting for his oppurtunity to reply Suds. But then how would he say it? . He cant be expresive abt it infront of everyone and openly can he? Uska guroor jo beech mein aajatha. He did the same with Nakku too. Kala taunted Nakku infront of Dutta and asked him to give Nakku Seema ke hisse ka love. Dutta said nothing and instead replied in the form of the song, where he expressed his love openly and admitted that she is his love and he is hurt by her. Kala shouldve gotten a big slap on her face if she could feel it I mean Tongue.

Dutta proved his pt to Kala now it was Suds turn. Though he didnt plan for it but as Bappa fated it out, Baaji confronted Dutta finally, Qed what his mistake was. Dutta wouldve given the answer or may be he wouldve left that place without any answer as he is very well aware that B just like  N wont leave his side no matter what. But then as fate played its part, Suds instead of dozing off his ullu mind, came to disturb the friends. The moment Dutta saw Suds, he realised that its time he proved his pt. He bore enuf of Suds disturbance in his friendship. He warned Suds enuf number of times and yet Suds didnt learn. The moment Suds mocked Baaji calling him, "Coward" , Dutta had tears. His friend is facing all these taunts because of him. He is very well aware of why Baaji was still hanging at that house. He is very well aware of what he is for Baaji and he is very well aware of how deep their bond runs. So how can such a friend take his friends mockery lighlty? But then what could he do? Can he slap suds? Can he kill him for this offence? What abt his sisters life if he does that? What abt his AS who took care of him and his friend inspite of they not blood related to her? He has to think abt her atleast isnt it?. So this Gun trick.

Yes he has one bullet but if u notice, he rolled the barrel before loading it. So iam sure the bullet might not be in the track and even if it is, Dutta will lift Baaji's hand right on time.

It was the same Dutta who promised Baaji that he would give his life if there arises a need for it.

Dutta would die hundred times before his friend lays his life. That pt was proven many a times and there should be no Q abt that atleast for us. Also it is the same Dutta with his own moo said, that Baaji always stands by him in any kind of situations and takes all the pain on him before the pain can reach Dutta. So do u guys think Dutta forgot that? No he didnt. This was the moment Dutta is waiting to prove to Suds something , so that he can shut his mouth permanently.  Dutta and Baaji's frndship stands tall and higher than any one and everyone. There is no Q abt it and there was no Q in Dutta's mind abt it either.

I second Anu..I felt the same.......that he is no way testing baji but he is making his point clear to sudharshan ollo ......that look this is why I love bajji.......u can't come close to him , no matter how many eyes u roll n keep yr tongue out LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top