India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Baaji to prove his friendship? (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
dutta is so arrogant...he does need top be brought down a peg or two...do gusse pade to jaane..baat baat par bandook chalane ki baat karta hai....yeda kahi ka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghosh

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I feel that it was to diffuse a potential war that would have come to blows. Dutta was still quite lucid in spite of  having drunk so much alcohol and just held back as Baaji had done well reminding Sudz that he is the SIL of Patil Niwas. As to him asking them to prove their loyalty, Dutta is disturbed but he knows deep down that Baaji will never fail any such test. Smile

AbhiAnipbtghosh

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you --- Dutta needs to realize the significance of the two people in his life who love him beyond themselves and are ready to prove it to him time and again without fail.

However, Dutta's behaviour totally fits with his character and the way he is shown to be. Because he has been betrayed so many times, by so many people, he now expects and lets others prove themselves to him without thinking of it as unnatural or superior behaviour. He also has a hard time expressing himself, so while one can see that he truly and really doesn't ever doubt Nakku and Baaji (charitr scene with AS/sau khoon maaf with Suds), he isn't able to say this to them, and so they set out to prove themselves while he already knows that they can do anything for him. He is in denial, not only in front of others but even to himself...he is hurt and even egoistic...too mired in his own mind to understand the plight of others, the tests he is putting them through. He is 'uljha hua' and many times his vision doesn't exceed his own problems, which is also how people like Suds and Ganpat and his own sisters are able to take unfair advantage of him. One day hopefully, Dutta's perspective about people, life and the world will broaden, maybe when his prejudices finally fall apart and he begins seeing the other side of the coin, one beyond himself. That will be his transformation and evolution, which will make him into a stronger, more trusting individual.

Edited by make-believe - 29 December 2010 at 10:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRpbtghoshAbhiAnisub_rosaltl_fanmeghapartiAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
To me it did not look like...Dutta wants Baaji to prove his frienship/loyalty..but he is proving to Suds what Baaji is all about...I am sure the bullet chamber is empty and when Baaji clicks it..it will not shoot...thus proving that Baaji can give his lfe for Dutta....whereas Suds chickened out.

AbhiAnirpmenon

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
After watching the episode,i think,like many of you said,Dutta is trying to shut Suds up.But didnt that ullu see Dutta emptying the gun from the bullets..so dont they know its empty?? 

Not as bad as I thought it was,before watching it.So lets see...

And what about that dream?? Too good.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

After watching the episode,i think,like many of you said,Dutta is trying to shut Suds up.But didnt that ullu see Dutta emptying the gun from the bullets..so dont they know its empty?? 

Not as bad as I thought it was,before watching it.So lets see...

And what about that dream?? Too good.Day Dreaming
No he did not empty the whole chamber...he left one bullet and rolled it.

AbhiAni-bharti-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
im sure dutta will stop baaji....because remember...when suds was talking rudely about baaji...duta sut him up an said "ONLY dutta can say something about baaji...and that suds dont know what baaji means to him..." there it is...dutta dont need any proof he know aaji would die for him....im sure he does this because he wants to make suds shut up and show him...SEE THIS IS MY BAAJIRAO!!!!MY BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER!!!
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Ya, there was a single bullet left in the revolverUnhappy

Go to top