India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Baaji to prove his friendship?

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
What does Dutta think of himself? he wants Baaji to prove his friendship by shooting himself. He made and still wants Naku to prove her love and loyalty again. No one asks for any proof of his love or friendship? he is always getting it all easy with Baaji and Naku. He is taking them for granted always.

Even now going by dutta's acts, i guess he wants Naku to come to him without his asking. (Eg. the Breakfast scene after that convo-with Madhu(He said "mere bulane par hi ayegi"), Even in the Jungle he was getting FB of Naku saying she won't come to his room unless he asks her to),

I think somehow he should be made to realise that he cant treat people like this.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86Tamy95arshi_forever9shruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlpbtghoshshally_mmussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvcrpmenonkabeeraspeaking

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

oh god is that wat he's doing now ... he needs to learn you can't just take and not give ... wats he done for his love and friend ... i still love him though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghosh*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Dont worry yaar, obviously he will not allow Baaji to take the bullet, he will stop him before that definitely Wink!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

What does Dutta think of himself? he wants Baaji to prove his friendship by shooting himself. He made and still wants Naku to prove her love and loyalty again. No one asks for any proof of his love or friendship? he is always getting it all easy with Baaji and Naku. He is taking them for granted always.

Even now going by dutta's acts, i guess he wants Naku to come to him without his asking. (Eg. the Breakfast scene after that convo-with Madhu(He said "mere bulane par hi ayegi"), Even in the Jungle he was getting FB of Naku saying she won't come to his room unless he asks her to),

I think somehow he should be made to realise that he cant treat people like this.

completely agree with you
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i dont think he is asking baji to prove himself. he is showing to suds that actions speak much louder than words. he will show suds the importance of baji in his life and duttas importance in bajis life :) he wont let baji get hurt at all :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalikomal_w25KavitaDRpbtghoshAbhiAniSophia21*dewdrop~pearl*rpmenon-bharti---khushi--MrsKhan

somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i think heres the Deal ! Dutta is truly fed up of  Ullu's regular boasting about himslef and insulting Baaji ! He knows Suds is a coward and would never do dare to shoot himslef ! and he knows Baaji will go to any extent to prove himslef ! he just wants to shut Sudz mouth without actually saying anything in Baaji'z defence ! 

my second thought : Dutta's intentions are same as above..... and just when Baaji points the gun on his head... when the bullet is in the correct slot... Baaji shooots and dutta pushes the gun.. and the gun fires upwards ! And then a Dutta-Baaji senti moment..! this is what i hope of course :p

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalikomal_w25pbtghoshAbhiAni-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*rpmenonMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Earlier also dutta had warned suds that nobody else has the right to accuse baji.. and what baji means to him.. dutta maybe angry on baji but he would never give away his friendship and he will not allow anybody else to interfere in their friendship..
now through this act maybe he is trying  to show suds what baji can do.. and he will not let baji shoot himself.. dutta very well knew that baji would pick up the gun..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliAbhiAnipbtghoshsub_rosaMrsKhan

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

I think Dutta did not put any bullets back in the gun, but made out that he had, its more a test for Suds than Baaji. He knows that Baaji would not fail and that he would risk his life for him and visa/versa.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalipbtghoshAbhiAnirama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

Go to top