Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post dear
Really that was very tough time for Mayur after each episode I was crying so much to see their pain.
again a great acting by Arti they shoe superb emotions very touching to heart
Love Your Post dear
missing my Arti so much
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww..debzzz..wonderful post..

i absouletely adoraed mayank in this phase..<3

He accepted nupur at the most difficult phase of his life, he was just a student and he and his girlfriend were caught by the parents, he held her hand and promised her to be with her, he faught with his rles, although climbing nupur's room was wong, but at the end he was just a 20 year old boy who was on the verge of loosing his love..right and wrong didn't mattered that time..all that mattered was holding his love in his arms...and well that move led to his marriage...😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mehak

awww..debzzz..wonderful post..

i absouletely adoraed mayank in this phase..<3

He accepted nupur at the most difficult phase of his life, he was just a student and he and his girlfriend were caught by the parents, he held her hand and promised her to be with her, he faught with his rles, although climbing nupur's room was wong, but at the end he was just a 20 year old boy who was on the verge of loosing his love..right and wrong didn't mattered that time..all that mattered was holding his love in his arms...and well that move led to his marriage...😳

well-Mehak-i really won't call that a "got caught"situation..sooner or later they had to come out with their relationship........😳..n i m proud of the fact how they said it ..
and the climbing up d ladder-well-who doesn't commits mistakes?we all do-but to accept that n prove ur good is what matters n Mayank sure did it..😊 
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post..................Forever Mayurs...................n their unforgettable chemistry...............can never get over them...................!!!
ruexangel thumbnail
lovely post, i loved their support for one another, giving each other comfort, and accepting their love in front of everyone, the ladder pic, hug, and holding hand pics are awww
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
@Rue and Valiyah..thanks a ton guys for replying!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post debzπŸ€—

very beautifully written...........
i loved those scenes sooooooooo much.........

aww MN.......how many hurdles they had to cross before they could unite forever nd ever.......

have to write loads on this topic...............baad mein likhti hoon.......

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
debi beautiful post

one of the beautiful moments of mayur specially when mayank comes to nupur's house to tell bui that tehy love each-other very much....how mayank takes out her scaryness by reminding her its own words ....as now he is not running he is very much seein her in his future.......wanted to be with her in her future......the way it was all attached with past scene was amazing scene
than he is giving himmat to her holding her hand i'm there with u not to be scared ....bcoz i'm there to make everything alright will make it alright....
fab fab fab moments of mayur got in this december -jan months one the great phase i always wanted to see mayur marriage i got one......😍
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
@stuts n tanu.thanks a ton  for commenting πŸ€—

well-it had been d toughest of times.......but yet-how they faced it all-with their love n trust.aww...MN.. never seen something as beautiful than them........ πŸ˜³πŸ˜