Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ke KISS ka KISSa...!! Brijjy here

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Geet spots the machine from where fake snow is coming..n says.. so u were fooling me?? N m the queen of fools so din realise this was fake.. n so u were more despo to say those three words to me.....n that too only between us....n not before all...so that this moment becomes special???? Geet says..u culd have told me this at hosp or work but u made me wait......so that..i can treasure this moment..for life..!!  I m so stupid to have cursed u.....n u did all this for me..i knew...from before that u love me..but today u wrote it on my HEART.....n i promise that after today...i wont force u to do anything against ur wish n will wait for u....n says..  I LOVE U n  MSK says.....thats why i luv u ..coz u can read me so well .. u trust me more than myself.....trust my words more than me..even more than nature.... i said its gonna snow...n u believed.. Geet i love u..i cant tell u how much i love u... i dun have enouf words......!! Geet says..ur eyes are enouf to say.... n both hold each other....n are moving closer..n Geet puts a kiss on MSKs cheek... MSK happily delighted n pulls back to look at Geet n she feels shy but MSk makes her see in his eyes..!!

Brijjy boy in  jail...n inspector come n says..ur bail is done take ur stuff  n Brij says...wherever u are Geet i will find u..!!

Arjun n Anne in dangerous position n Arjun moves back n opens Annes blind fold n it shows a path to the candle night dinner near the pool..th path decorated with rosepetals....... Anne says..u dun look so romantic n Arjun says..well i m a wedding planner.... i carry romance in my pocket..!! Anne says..so u brought me here to propose..n Arjun says...well din think..but if u want..then go ahead....n Anne says..girls dun propose.... Arjun says..hopefully...u mite regret saying that...so better..think......coz i mite change my thot

Next day morning..n MSK.. Geet and Anne n Dadi.at the breakfast table...... Anne yawns n Dadi says..why u yawning n Anne says..coz i went to a christmas party..!! MSK feet touch Geets n MSK tells Geet...ok i wont take it off...n MSK tells Geet..give me cofee n holds Geets hand..n Geet glares...n messages MSK to leave hand....but Dadi sees n says..no receiving phones....... n Geet again messages MSK n Dadi about to check....n Geet says..its from Wedding designer...so.....n MSK takes the message... n Geet asks MSK to leave her hand..or else n MSK messages back...or else....wat?? 

N Geet eating wit one hand...n Dadi asks why?? Geet tells Dadi.....i have to eat wit one hand....coz MSK is holding it..n MSK startled n embarassed.. Dadi n Anne comment....u werent like this before..n Geet says...ask me how he was....n Anne says..so he gona be a henpecked hubby....n Dadi says..good he will be in Geets control..n MSK feels embarassed n gets up to leave !! Geet also gets up..!! MSK is ready for office n Geet asks ..what to make for presentation...n MSK is silent..n Geet says..why silent??  MSK says..if u din figure..theres no point in telling ya...!! Geet says....but u got the message that...u cant have ur way always...n MSK turns n closes in on Geet n she is pinned to a wall n MSK keeps both hands locking her...

MSK tells Geet that...u want that...i shouldnt touch u..that i shouldnt come close to u..then i wont touch u...n Geet says..that was a joke.... MSK says..i have decided n so i wont come close to u till marriage ..! Geet says....what is this..n MSK says..i wont listen to u now....this is final...n leaves..n Geet wonders why is he so angry..for such a small joke..!! Arjun at KC  n is doing food tasting..n gives a pastry to Tasha to taste. Anne sees n comes n shooes all away !! Anne n Arjun exchange stares..!! 

Arjun asks Anne...why did u shoo all away.......u interrupted such an important work for the wedding...!! If things dun go well...then all will blame me..!! Anne says...they will blame u for not this but ur acts..n Arjun says....what was i doing?? i was working..... yesterday i gave u a surprise...n u were acting difficult..n today ur acting jealous...n Anne says u...n Arjun says..u what... Anne says.i will n Arjun says....what??? Both stare n Arjun says....say something n Anne says..i will snatch the contract of this wedding from me..n Arjun says when.. Anne says...shall let u know ...n leaves n Arjun says..no Anwesa Khurana....u cant stop me....coz my aim is gonna be complete at MSKs wedding only..!!

-END-

Precap- MSK tells Geet.....just coz i joke wit u..n smile wit u..dun forget.....that i m MAAN only for u...but before the staff and all else i m the same MAAN SINGH KHURANA

New Precap - Maneet in car...n standing at a signal n Brij in taxi in parallel .....both dun see each other...Shocked

Link (maangeetcrazy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 29 December 2010 at 9:37am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaCJMKSAsnehag10gujaratigirlalphieshruthi040106mitraurbbipreeti..asmi123diotimaitzangellshiv1285shwetacoolArmaanBabiidd.cool06cs119kripsyttt0011YusLizsaweet-pariTamy95mana2bhakbhartifanphoenix123456starlite7nan_10fatim30yadanubvs7691lodysubiamanbahanenaseebramanRohini20bhabhazaqxswdhrashteeMallu_galmy_viewSushaanManeetaksnJULIEL-Deepzz--Urvi--Humera-Evashneha2005Prettychoco90MicronAnu-Ananyalalitha..puthSimplyAparajitamuskaan.Amongthestars89maansaitsmylifebossmgdg_2010kasuuuumrk-1-Sangs-KissTheSkylily_k25ninandmaneet.n.shanakShabz.AngadzgirlhappygoluckyNelsminniemauzooni.bluehindu4lyfDillikudisecretkeeperevasumililindiangurl13bubblygal1711Sofnat_areebtinsel--aarthi--shaliniasthars12345..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaMeetu_AnuArYa.KmkvArwen.neharaswan20ammoos-Priti11-namita25SahSahmd410shali-karishma-Bul3Fallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanvirgo_gurl-Kash-jnawaznivedithaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuInfinitedreams-LetItGo-Sue101blushingpickachuSecretKhabri420

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaanehara..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Thanks Tanu
Thanks from Kirti too...Big smile

Edited by sangi1588 - 29 December 2010 at 9:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabeauty84muskaan.happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visuneharashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thankss Tanuu

Thanxx From Kirti Too

Edited by rani10 - 29 December 2010 at 9:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-Kash-Gurti-Visuneharasun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-shaliniasthaneharaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks Tannu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanksssss......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu

Go to top