India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i didn't get it

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
since when there is rivalry between ahem and umang.. it may be from Umang's side.. when did it starts from Ahem's side.. as far i remember Ahem did ask about Anita's where about from Umang.. when he met him last at  jewelery shop..  if there is a kind of rivalry then why  will he ask him about her..
or Kinjal just cooked up all things on behalf of his bhai.. since her love is against her bhai.. so she assumed that her bhai is also anti of him...

Edited by sam1903 - 29 December 2010 at 9:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwarisimran15saomomsajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
agree sam.....
what I m recalling now...is u r correct All revenge and war was from Umang only...
Aham never reacted in such a manner that could be deciphred as his anger towards Umang.....more over he never met him before their "interaction" in jewelery shop...

So i think CVs have forgotten what they have shown in older epis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I do not recall a rift between ahem-umang, the CV's plot drama as they go along.Confused

-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

agree sam.....
what I m recalling now...is u r correct All revenge and war was from Umang only...
Aham never reacted in such a manner that could be deciphred as his anger towards Umang.....more over he never met him before their "interaction" in jewelery shop...

Sadhli, any idea when that jewelry store epi aired? I'd like to see it again... If he didn't know Umang, how come he asked about Anita?

@Bold - I think the CVs forget what they showed last week...

Edited by saomom - 29 December 2010 at 11:17am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

agree sam.....

Sadhli, any idea when that jewelry store epi aired? I'd like to see it again... If he didn't know Umang, how come he asked about Anita?

@Bold - I think the CVs forget what they showed last week...

he knows umang as anita's bro but never had any fighting or word fight sort of encounter (As far as whatever CVs have shown, may be they are planning to show some Flashback which were never shown as an epi)
i'll let u know abt the specific epi soon....give me some time to track back my SNS Khajana bole to my SNS epi collection

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index