Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo (Page 7)

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Joined: 11 October 2010
Posts: 1670

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Di,
 
what else would bhootni do but point RV towards Arpi?!AngryAngry....I have a feeling RV will double cross her!
 
hey dreamy...
@ i agree with u ...RV is surely gonna do sumthing like dis with dat daayan...nd i wud b fun watching bhauji herself getting badly trapped in her own psychotic plans...
wow!!! im xited abt RV's nxt step ...anywayz his intensions doesn't seem 2 b gud 4 our love birds...
but im sure avita will face dis hurdle also with der love, togetherness, nd trust...
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6yoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1086

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey every oneHug

@ cb,prash & mony  thanks
 
i m so sick  & i have a bad cold with high fever! i feeling dieDead

god bless me!!!

oh dear.............do take care..........here is a miracle hug........to cure you.............Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistayoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yes, i think we might see Barat/wedding and lots of avita tomorrow.
* fingers crossed*
No precap so we might get a pleasent surprise. CVs ended the episode on those two loosers but I think we will get a good episode tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6talkie14yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey every oneHug

@ cb,prash & mony  thanks
 
i m so sick  & i have a bad cold with high fever! i feeling dieDead

god bless me!!!
 
Hi Sara,Hug
 
I got confused because I read a post that you have pc problem....
 
Aww get well soon...take time out to watch the eppy, guarantee you will feel better....missed you yesterday....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chista

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Di,
 
what else would bhootni do but point RV towards Arpi?!AngryAngry....I have a feeling RV will double cross her!
 
hey dreamy...
@ i agree with u ...RV is surely gonna do sumthing like dis with dat daayan...nd i wud b fun watching bhauji herself getting badly trapped in her own psychotic plans...
wow!!! im xited abt RV's nxt step ...anywayz his intensions doesn't seem 2 b gud 4 our love birds...
but im sure avita will face dis hurdle also with der love, togetherness, nd trust...
 
 
swati,
 
nothing can separate our two lovebirds....they may have problems but they will always be together. So let bhootni do her worst, let RV do whatever he wants....avita love will protect them!
 
Ohhh there will come a day when RV will spill the beans...bhootni's face will be like rainbow!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6cupidstrike23talkie14yoga23priya-Prashu-

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1086

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Yes, i think we might see Barat/wedding and lots of avita tomorrow.
* fingers crossed*
No precap so we might get a pleasent surprise. CVs ended the episode on those two loosers but I think we will get a good episode tomorrow.

ayegi jagat khi bharat................hehehehehe..........i am pretty much excited on how simple reacts...........watching awi at her wedding.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i wonder wht bj must have told rv!!!!!
 
she is nuts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10585

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Sunaha,Smile....have you watched the eppy yet?
 
@ Priya & Di ......c u later
 
@ Chista ...how r u ?...is it your pc or you ill?ErmmBig smile

i fought with my bro and got the remote and i did watch it.............my godnesss..........what a scene it was..........wowwwwwwwwwwww....The way arpi was trying to calm down awi........very cute..........
 
she is very good at calming him down and getting him to see things differently!
Oh I cannot wait to see it, won't be now though...gotta wait for a few hours....glad you won the remote!WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index