Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo (Page 32)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi mony i was wondering where are you?

just came bck for few mins and going now..

honestly bhootni plan has flaws too many flaws..

as i had said in one other post someplace, in her eagerness and jealousy and possesiveness she is making mistakes. she is joining the enemies to create prbs in her home.

she let go of lal singh who wud turn bck to create more prbs  and same with rv now.

rv if he uses his head smartly wud work out what to do and currently his own job is in danger and he has got only one month to get avdesh..

bt he like lal singh wud surely play a double game here..

rv knows why arpi shot him and he knows arpi is not into crime  but avdesh is. and his target is avdesh  not arpi..

today we wud see wedding bits more than rv i guess.
Bhootni is making matakes for sure. she let go LS. if she kill LS then Avi will nevr find him nor he know that he is not alive and cant able to fulfil his prataygaya. same as this time she can easily kil RV and make herself very proud for Avi, but she is making her self suspicious for their enemies and let them have ways to destroy their family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with you CB
RV will play along ( may pretend) for now to gain BJ's trust because even he doesn't know why she is going against her own family. BJ  has provided a good opportuity to RV, he will get to know BJ's true colors and that she is the master mind/root cause of all the crimes commited by Avi.
Bhootni gave him time until the evening right, Japal is getting married durig the day so hopefullu Avi will be able to attend the wedding and dance with arpi and his sasurji

I really don't want to see either RV or Bhootni tomorrow. I want Avita to enjoy together.

super_boy

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thank u all for liking the updates.Smile 

Sara, ur right abt the clothes. Arpi's saree is a very casual one. Manjari's dress looks heavier thn hers. Avi's sherwani was nice. Want to see him in tht today. Nodoubts he wud look awesome as alwaysEmbarrassed

@Mony, i read ur post abt Arpi's mistake in instructing Avi abt the sherwani (missing pyjamas)WinkLOL Hope Arpi's buddhuram doesnt turn up like tht.ROFL

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey nandu darling
Arre nahi yaar, Arpi's buddhuram has 4 experts with him, they won't let him go without pajama.LOL  Just imagine Avi in shewani only wihtout  pajamaROFL and Arpi's raction ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hahahaha trust mony to notice this  part hahahaa

hamari nazar avdesh ke chehre se hi nahi haatti aur aap to kahan kahan pahunch gaye

hehh

hi and bye girls

smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Arre CB

I believe in a wholistic approchWinkLOL so I pay attention to the whole package.

Aur ha Ladies, zyada detail main jane ki zaroorat nahi hai LOLLOL 

Bye, see you later.

Edited by MonyP - 29 December 2010 at 10:28pm

super_boy

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Mony forget abt Arpi's reaction, think wat wud happen to all of us to see him without the pyjamasWinkLOL

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
nandu,
He will look anything but hot so I am not going to faint for sureLOL
mera to bina dekhe hi hans hans ke bura haal hai. Dekhne ke baad to Mental hospital main jane ki naubat aa jayegi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index