Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo (Page 31)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Look Like Bhootni has changed her plane over the night after hearing of RV inquire bec as per her previous plane she had a tremendous  opportunity to kill RV. and who are these goon who kidnapped RV. they are more smarter than Avi goons. are they only belong to bhootni and Avi even dont know about their existence. bec if they are from the same goons who are in haveli (except Avi friend goons) they may tell Avi about this meeting b/w RV/Bhandit.
i am very confuse that Avi is so impractical. He can only kidnap, exhort, and may be kill on Bhau ji intention/order or may be for the rights of some poor or needy. he cant even think to plane for future or how can he handle his enemies beside killing. why he has no one in hospital to update him abut RV. what is his Goons are doing. Bhootni can do all by his PJ.

Edited by sara212 - 29 December 2010 at 2:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

tanyaj Senior Member
tanyaj
tanyaj

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nandini. Today's episode was filled with many happiness and surprises. Bhootni plans to use RV to split Avita. I think RV will go along with the plan but then he will soon go against Bhootni. Shika please make your entry. RV needs to understand what love truly is so that he can appreciate and relate to Avita's love. I think he is going to prevent Avi from attending the Shaadi and poor Apri will be devastated. Also, I don't want him to hurt Apri because he is definitely going to regret it when Avi comes (more like runs) after him. BTW I loved Avi and Apri's convo. His explessions were lovable for the entire scene. It was like he was expecting Apri to appear and hand him his outfit (just like her day-dreaming of Avi selecting the necklace for her). Her imagination of Avi shows how much she loves him regardless of their distance. Apri is always thinking of Avi and she knows him inside and out, and so she knows his selection. Avi is appreciating Apri's affection towards him, he is constantly recieving so much love from Apri that its making him turn all tender inside. Hopefully, Avi makes it to the Shaadi. I will be very pissed if he never appears at the shaadi. Poor Apri will be heartbroken and will be expecting for her husband to appear at any moment. The shaadi will be like the first place that Apri and Avi go offically as a couple. They need to go out more and enjoy being a newly wed couple. Why can't they go to the Mandir for a simple prayer or shopping. Even Simple made Jagat go shopping before marriage. Avi and Apri need more personal time without the interruption of Bhootni or RV. Also, back to the clothes selection scene. Avi definitely loves wearing something that is selected by  loved one. I have never thought about this before (maybe because I am single and don't really care about what I wear as long as it comfy). Even my mom grabs something at random and tell my father to wear it. I see so affection in it. But I think it must be very pleasant and loving to know that a person is wearing something that was given or chosen with love. For the married didis, I'm just wondering if you guys take the time to choose outfits for your hubbies and if they love wearing your selection. I'm just curious with how men think. Also, I would love to see Avi image seeing Apri and knowing how much he truly loves and misses her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14-Prashu-smile.sara

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot nandu di for the update!!!
today's epi was too good!!! i loved that convo!! n finally after so many days i got to see my Avi giving a bright smile!! :)

_nandini

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the update Nandini. Today's episode was filled with many happiness and surprises. Bhootni plans to use RV to split Avita. I think RV will go along with the plan but then he will soon go against Bhootni. Shika please make your entry. RV needs to understand what love truly is so that he can appreciate and relate to Avita's love. I think he is going to prevent Avi from attending the Shaadi and poor Apri will be devastated. Also, I don't want him to hurt Apri because he is definitely going to regret it when Avi comes (more like runs) after him. BTW I loved Avi and Apri's convo. His explessions were lovable for the entire scene. It was like he was expecting Apri to appear and hand him his outfit (just like her day-dreaming of Avi selecting the necklace for her). Her imagination of Avi shows how much she loves him regardless of their distance. Apri is always thinking of Avi and she knows him inside and out, and so she knows his selection. Avi is appreciating Apri's affection towards him, he is constantly recieving so much love from Apri that its making him turn all tender inside. Hopefully, Avi makes it to the Shaadi. I will be very pissed if he never appears at the shaadi. Poor Apri will be heartbroken and will be expecting for her husband to appear at any moment. The shaadi will be like the first place that Apri and Avi go offically as a couple. They need to go out more and enjoy being a newly wed couple. Why can't they go to the Mandir for a simple prayer or shopping. Even Simple made Jagat go shopping before marriage. Avi and Apri need more personal time without the interruption of Bhootni or RV. Also, back to the clothes selection scene. Avi definitely loves wearing something that is selected by  loved one. I have never thought about this before (maybe because I am single and don't really care about what I wear as long as it comfy). Even my mom grabs something at random and tell my father to wear it. I see so affection in it. But I think it must be very pleasant and loving to know that a person is wearing something that was given or chosen with love. For the married didis, I'm just wondering if you guys take the time to choose outfits for your hubbies and if they love wearing your selection. I'm just curious with how men think. Also, I would love to see Avi image seeing Apri and knowing how much he truly loves and misses her.
OMG! itni badi or cute pClapst. i am telling u sidda u r going very fast. hmmm about selection of cloths as iam too a married DIDIWink, my hubby always selects cloths for me even he is very caring for matching acessories, like earing, bangles , shoes even purse. and funniest part at the very last moment he is always saying what am i wearing nobody is caring for me.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

hi sara looks like u and me r only ones online now.
i wud be getting off in few mins

and sidda abt selection of clothes..  fm my experience when we were newly married we did select each others clothes andnow  we wear our choice of clothes..  hehhe 

thts the reality..

abt rv hurting arpi... somewhere it doesnt fit  as he is man of law.. currently he is angry at losing avdesh and also he is man of huge ambitions and now his job is in danger so wud he go against the law or use his head to get avdesh  remains to be seen..

if arpi is harmed in any way from any one  avdesh wont spare that person and he has already said it many times.

but the biggest thing is the person who is harming arpi more is his own bahuji

how wud he react then if he finds out about her..

he never raises his hand so what would he do..

i m waiting now for  dreamy post to see what she has come out with in her analyiss

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
@Sidda- I am one of the married DidiesBig smile too. My hubby wears clothes selected by me only, he loves it too.. When I buy/wear something, I ask his opinion but wear what I feel confortable/suitable etc..LOLWink.

@CB
I thnk bhootni told RV to blame Avi for shooting him. She knows Avi won't let Arpi get arrested at any cost. She also knows very well by now that Arpi can go to any extent to save arpi so if RV goes after AVi, Arpi will surrender, she won't even listen to anyone. aur Bj ka rasta saaf. I also think that RV will play along for now and than will start opposite game, he will start following  Arpi to make AVi surrender.
I hope, I am making sense.

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
hi mony i was wondering where are you?

just came bck for few mins and going now..

honestly bhootni plan has flaws too many flaws..

as i had said in one other post someplace, in her eagerness and jealousy and possesiveness she is making mistakes. she is joining the enemies to create prbs in her home.

she let go of lal singh who wud turn bck to create more prbs  and same with rv now.

rv if he uses his head smartly wud work out what to do and currently his own job is in danger and he has got only one month to get avdesh..

bt he like lal singh wud surely play a double game here..

rv knows why arpi shot him and he knows arpi is not into crime  but avdesh is. and his target is avdesh  not arpi..

today we wud see wedding bits more than rv i guess.

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index