29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
BJ thinks that by separating Avita, she will get her babuaji back...dream on you silly woman. you are helping them getting even more closer.

nandu,CB,Dreamy, Fuzzy,Priya,Danno,Sunaha and everybody
I have to go
so Good night/good day
see you later๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
mony u shud hv gone to sleep ages ago

go now 

bhootni is making mistakes
Originally posted by MonyP

BJ thinks that by separating Avita, she will get her babuaji back...dream on you silly woman. you are helping them getting even more closer.

nandu,CB,Dreamy, Fuzzy,Priya,Danno,Sunaha and everybody
I have to go
so Good night/good day
see you later๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ghee n sugar for u Mony to tell this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Byee Darling .. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Good nite n Sweet dreams
yaar logo may Avi make arpi escape from jail and they will hide in village๐Ÿ˜ณ  kaiesa Re ๐Ÿ˜‰. yaar yah CV what are doing, making fool of us, since then no shikha, no village ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and this new article....NAHIII
hmm sara  cvs r \shifting tracks now

weddign mein hungama to hoga hi..  but i think arpi wud be out from jail somehow

the separation cant be long

some big twist is coming i think
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm sara  cvs r \shifting tracks now

weddign mein hungama to hoga hi..  but i think arpi wud be out from jail somehow

the separation cant be long

some big twist is coming i think
yah CB big twists are going to happen bur acc to article and promo may be AviTa seperate for some short time imperson but they will come close to each other emotionally. so bhootni plane will be not benefited for her. and RV dont want his track too long. akhir how long avi will run from RV. need robinhood track

hmm woh to hai..  and its like if arpi is arrested does it really mean she wud be in jail or just arrested and kept in separate place

wud rv really torture her or use her heart and mind to get to avdesh

that is to be seen

as for bhootni uska to khopadiya hil gaya hai

she is not thinking right 

selfish witch
Bhootni's plan will definitely not help he,this is only going to bring the lovers closer...
the scene was magnifique , beauty , i really really enjoy it , 'nd shukriya very much for update , specialy for me bcs my hindi isn t very good .