29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago

saheliyaana more likely  mony

hehheeee
Originally posted by MonyP

one more Dostana in making or what?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

hahaa Dostana at forum πŸ˜† No no dear .. let me clear it all now or else u wont stop ur pranks, i knowπŸ˜†

I dreamt a few days back tht RV has arrested n taking her away with him in the police jeep. arpi looks at Avi frm the jeep with tears in her eyes n Avi is standing there fuming.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by _nandini

hahaa Dostana at forum πŸ˜† No no dear .. let me clear it all now or else u wont stop ur pranks, i knowπŸ˜†

I dreamt a few days back tht RV has arrested n taking her away with him in the police jeep. arpi looks at Avi frm the jeep with tears in her eyes n Avi is standing there fuming.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

awwwwww tumhe Avita ke bhi sapne aate hai😲
muje to sapne hi nahi aateπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ksiske bhi nahi. i do sleep like a baby when my baby is asleep of courseπŸ˜†
hehehe  mujhe bhi nahi aate  story dimaag se hi chali jaati hai when i sleep  and mujhe sapne to  saare khichdi hi aate hai.

girls read what sana had to say in that tb article post
Lucky girls u both are 😳 My hubby truely says tht i've lost it I get dreams of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot.

Poor Arpita.

Arrey, I am willing to kill this dayan Bhauji. Wonder when Avi will see what his Bhauji is!!!!
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Thanks Nandi.
Bahoji is sick!

Hey Fuzzy πŸ€—

Where have u been dear. Was missing u in all the fun😳 
Check the new TB article. U'l feel like grilling tht Bj😑
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Fuzzy πŸ€—

Where have u been dear. Was missing u in all the fun😳 
Check the new TB article. U'l feel like grilling tht Bj😑

Hey Fuzzy 🀣
tumhara Dostana wala sapna pura hone wala hai BUT with different characteres...right nanduπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinuchand

Thanks a lot.

Poor Arpita.

Arrey, I am willing to kill this dayan Bhauji. Wonder when Avi will see what his Bhauji is!!!!

Hey Vinu😊 

I wish we cud kill her. 😑 If the TB article is true then we wud get to see some clashes between Avi n Bj soonπŸ˜ƒ