29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys
@Sidda- I am one of the married Didies๐Ÿ˜ƒ too. My hubby wears clothes selected by me only, he loves it too.. When I buy/wear something, I ask his opinion but wear what I feel confortable/suitable etc..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.

@CB
I thnk bhootni told RV to blame Avi for shooting him. She knows Avi won't let Arpi get arrested at any cost. She also knows very well by now that Arpi can go to any extent to save arpi so if RV goes after AVi, Arpi will surrender, she won't even listen to anyone. aur Bj ka rasta saaf. I also think that RV will play along for now and than will start opposite game, he will start following  Arpi to make AVi surrender.
I hope, I am making sense.
hi mony i was wondering where are you?

just came bck for few mins and going now..

honestly bhootni plan has flaws too many flaws..

as i had said in one other post someplace, in her eagerness and jealousy and possesiveness she is making mistakes. she is joining the enemies to create prbs in her home.

she let go of lal singh who wud turn bck to create more prbs  and same with rv now.

rv if he uses his head smartly wud work out what to do and currently his own job is in danger and he has got only one month to get avdesh..

bt he like lal singh wud surely play a double game here..

rv knows why arpi shot him and he knows arpi is not into crime  but avdesh is. and his target is avdesh  not arpi..

today we wud see wedding bits more than rv i guess.
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi mony i was wondering where are you?

just came bck for few mins and going now..

honestly bhootni plan has flaws too many flaws..

as i had said in one other post someplace, in her eagerness and jealousy and possesiveness she is making mistakes. she is joining the enemies to create prbs in her home.

she let go of lal singh who wud turn bck to create more prbs  and same with rv now.

rv if he uses his head smartly wud work out what to do and currently his own job is in danger and he has got only one month to get avdesh..

bt he like lal singh wud surely play a double game here..

rv knows why arpi shot him and he knows arpi is not into crime  but avdesh is. and his target is avdesh  not arpi..

today we wud see wedding bits more than rv i guess.
Bhootni is making matakes for sure. she let go LS. if she kill LS then Avi will nevr find him nor he know that he is not alive and cant able to fulfil his prataygaya. same as this time she can easily kil RV and make herself very proud for Avi, but she is making her self suspicious for their enemies and let them have ways to destroy their family.
Agree with you CB
RV will play along ( may pretend) for now to gain BJ's trust because even he doesn't know why she is going against her own family. BJ  has provided a good opportuity to RV, he will get to know BJ's true colors and that she is the master mind/root cause of all the crimes commited by Avi.
Bhootni gave him time until the evening right, Japal is getting married durig the day so hopefullu Avi will be able to attend the wedding and dance with arpi and his sasurji

I really don't want to see either RV or Bhootni tomorrow. I want Avita to enjoy together.
Thank u all for liking the updates.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Sara, ur right abt the clothes. Arpi's saree is a very casual one. Manjari's dress looks heavier thn hers. Avi's sherwani was nice. Want to see him in tht today. Nodoubts he wud look awesome as always๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Mony, i read ur post abt Arpi's mistake in instructing Avi abt the sherwani (missing pyjamas)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Hope Arpi's buddhuram doesnt turn up like tht.๐Ÿคฃ
Hey nandu darling
Arre nahi yaar, Arpi's buddhuram has 4 experts with him, they won't let him go without pajama.๐Ÿ˜†  Just imagine Avi in shewani only wihtout  pajama๐Ÿคฃ and Arpi's raction ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

hahahaha trust mony to notice this  part hahahaa

hamari nazar avdesh ke chehre se hi nahi haatti aur aap to kahan kahan pahunch gaye

hehh

hi and bye girls

Arre CB

I believe in a wholistic approch๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† so I pay attention to the whole package.

Aur ha Ladies, zyada detail main jane ki zaroorat nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Bye, see you later.
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
Mony forget abt Arpi's reaction, think wat wud happen to all of us to see him without the pyjamas๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
nandu,
He will look anything but hot so I am not going to faint for sure๐Ÿ˜†
mera to bina dekhe hi hans hans ke bura haal hai. Dekhne ke baad to Mental hospital main jane ki naubat aa jayegi.