29th Dec Updates, Avita's cute fone convo - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† simple will keep staring at Avi and jagat will start feeling jealous....she might even step out of the mandap, like I said yesterday!!πŸ˜†

@ bold..........hahahahahha...........Another eloping case.............heheheh..............sarey lallanpur khi girls after awi................hehehe...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hope d wedding is pleasant wid cute AVITA moments 😳😊 n SIMPLE comedy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wanna see how Papa Rai reacts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............was just thinkng wat if RV comes 2 d marriage 2 arrest Avi................CV's let d wedding b normal n after they go bak 2 d haveli then get RV .................so may b bhootni gave him d idea of blackmailing Avi n using Arpi n then she can fulfill wat she said i.e. Avi sendng Arpi bak 2 her maika 😑😑😑😑
hi sunahaπŸ€—

I hope they stretch the wedding until the weekend, only Avita and japal. I don't want to see bootni until next year now.
Originally posted by Sunaha6

@ bold..........Naari shakthi khi jai,,,,,,,,ho.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
and ya......the way arpi pampers him is really a treat to watch...............😳

the way she pampers him.....no other wife does the same. That is why Avi said he is the luckiest hubby....and he is. He is so lucky to have Arpi....I want him to give thanks for meeting her that day in the market....I guess they can call Beta Maharaj, their matchmaker!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gals i'll b back after dinner...

cyaa soon..

Originally posted by Sunaha6

@ bold..........hahahahahha...........Another eloping case.............heheheh..............sarey lallanpur khi girls after awi................hehehe...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arpi might have to carry a gun now....to shoot off all the girls away from Avdeshji!!....bechari Arpita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

cyaa soon..

bye swati..😊

hey me back again

yes dreamy the sherwani talk was in ur post and when it came my first thought was ur post  hehe

very lovely scene

next part is just saazish but this was full husband wife moment and the way avdesh was looking amused at arpi was too cute.. hehee

and abt rv  hmm i cant wait to see what that bhootni told him and how he wud backfire her plans..

he said why r u going against ur own family

so any clues what she told apart from ideas to separate avita?

and one more thing

i had kept telling earlier how come bhootni never goes out of haveli

now she has been out of haveli many times

look at her swagger when she comes in front of haveli

looks more like female don  from the villages
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

cyaa soon..

cya later..

come back soon
Originally posted by MonyP

hi sunahaπŸ€—

I hope they stretch the wedding until the weekend, only Avita and japal. I don't want to see bootni until next year now.

oh I like that, not seeing bhootni for a few days.....make our new year start with a bang!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†