3 IDIOTS-Itna Ghussa...Punjab mein aisa hota hain? - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maaneetian

Amazing episode today...

Geet trusts Maan blindly  and when or if  Maan's past does come in front of Geet, this trust of Geet will have a big role to play hopefully..Msk simply was awesome ..👏his expression changes as Geet starts to tell him abt wht she understands abt him and his gesture...superb..wow...Maan ne KBM ke pahele kaha tha..that no words were needed to express his feelings..Today Geet said
the same..She did not want words from MSK to know how much he loves her...His eyes tell that to her..Earlier Maan read her eyes and understood...Now Geet started reading his eyes....That trust and understanding so much in equal...

Msk's shock at Geet's kiss😳...wow...and the eye contact after that....wow...His amazement at what this sherni can do..I am now actually waiting for MSk to test that..hai na!!!!😳

Loved the dinning room scene...In the previous one..Geet still unsure still not confident enough to play a prank on MSK...This one..after the "i love U" and now knowing just what lenghts this guy will go to win her ...for her love..ahd by his own admission he had said na that to see a smile on her face he is willing to even loose...Geet the confidence level notches up a little and yes ..she plays that prank..and what do we see...I feel...Msk is playing and again tang khechofying..but at the same time making it clear that yes..I am still the same..to everyone...Maan to U but MSK to all...Just my understanding👏

That he is still the same Dusht Danav for everyone else but he can only show his natural behvaiour in front of geet...

Brij he is gonna be shown he is in delhi tomorrow. And Someone Bailed him out so shayd NT has bailed him...and..and his target Geet and yes if Geet ke saath MSK hai toh donno se badla..Par Kya he had such a bone to pick with MSK??????...I feel that Arjun and he will gang up and yes the article at tellybuzz hints that..coz His target is Geet and for arjun that is a double whammy coz if Brij harms Geet..ultimately Arjun's Target MSk is in for a toss.....so yes i m looking forward to  the DUSht danav completely in forefront and angry..and how...👏
scarf aachuka...tilak laga chuka...ab oooyyyyyyyyeeeeeee ka turn kab aayenga..Jaldi hi...hai na!!!!😡👏

ab maan ka waada....shaadi tak no touching....GEET ab kya karengi...MSK in full dusht danav avatarr..love it...200 th episode mein yehi hoga...Munniji..aap ka tub scene ki wapsi...geet ki himmat ki test hai shayad...😳

Now what can i call Arjun....sly fox bol diya...ab ...yeh character mujhe confuse kar raha hai...Aaj us ne NE ke saath openly toy kar raha hai...The tasha angle in front again..Jealously ka angle is used..something which was also experimented in MSK n Geet track..only 2 times..Pari and Tailor...so that really works and how...NE is falling fast...par arjun...Kya he will fall in the trap of his own making..looks like it acc to starone ka article...He should not be positive... grey shades are better ..cool customer.

Yaar pura black character to ek hi hai..and that is OOYEE...His target is Geet...Kal ke precap mein he is in delhi..so from HP he comes to Delhi...Some one somewhere is helping him or rather hinting him..Nt most likely..

WOW to the episode today...
GC full marks to him and more....saw so many shades and all brilliant
DD was brilliant in the snow sequence and the Dining table sequence...
Arjun..cool..and yes liking his character a lot..too sly as per what i understand..should not turn completely positive ..thank God i do not trust starone articles...a lot..some i do...
NE...needed in the script..so yes ok
BRIJ...need i say anything...capital letters
Just my views as per a general viewer...LOVE GHSP and yes proud to be a viewer of this show...

Hello Mags Ji...Kaise Ho???? Lovely take.....especially the parts underlined something i too am looking forward to😊
Brij said today that he will find Geet, so his target is Geet

Arjun's Target is Maan

Where are we heading to????😕

Namaste VIJI Ji..MAin thik hu and yahan hi hu..par yaar koi bulaye toh....
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

they weren't hilarious😭
sorry yaar phorgive phorgive na..

Ok....Hmmmmm chal rona band kar.....Hilarious nahi Damn hilarious tha😆
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

👏👏👏👏
aditi....u took away the beautiful concept of the diferrence between a boy and girl brilliantly!!! I was gonna say the same tonight when i read viji's take again....but u beat me to it...

that is the psychological different between a man and a woman....

women are more mingly.....men are not........

what geet today was cute....and right.....but maan didn't like it....

like i said....when you get angry one always goes over board😆

aditi...babes today u opened up my whole adolescent to adulthoood pyschology book😳
good job😛

@bold....gosh...thatz a nice thing to say shibu because i never read a single book on psychology in my life...
but...really i thot maan's anger today wont face any contradictions because it was so apparently natural...
and i am really surprised that i ended up writing about this specially because i am single...

Originally posted by maaneetian

Namaste VIJI Ji..MAin thik hu and yahan hi hu..par yaar koi bulaye toh....

Main page 6 pe hoon....I was reading everybody's Post....Check kar rahi thi ki maine kya kya miss kiya😆
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Mags Ji...Kaise Ho???? Lovely take.....especially the parts underlined something i too am looking forward to😊
Thanks a lot Viji...appreciated...you all read whay i write that itself is a bonus...and you all appreciating whatever small i write coz i do not understand viewpoints, psychology, symbolisms and all those beautiful thongs u all write..i just love to read what u people write...reading that makes me see the episode in more beautiful way and enriches my repeat viewing of the episode i m not even equipped to comment on them..i m really grateful....
thanks
Hello Peeps

I am back, but for very short time.....Lil busy today...

Haila kya episode tha yaar, totally my favorite...
I am waiting for my tub.....Haila Vinu you have heard Uzmi kya? This time tub size is smaller than the last one...She said na jitni jagah kum hogi romance mein aasani😉😳..

Haila me, mera chota sa tub aur maan☺️....I hope people are not jealous...

Muniza
Originally posted by rickks

Brij said today that he will find Geet, so his target is Geet

Arjun's Target is Maan

Where are we heading to????😕

We are heading to hell😆

Oye Viji yaar CV's pur rahem kur, itni complain mut kiya karo, thoda unko bhi chance do, samajhne ki koshish karo, they will definitely bring something, trust them....

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

We are heading to hell😆

Oye Viji yaar CV's pur rahem kur, itni complain mut kiya karo, thoda unko bhi chance do, samajhne ki koshish karo, they will definitely bring something, trust them....

Muniza

we r heading towards some interesting twists...my only wish is that marriage doesnt get cancelled for any reason...