Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Vrush di....why are u sooo lost?? I mean if you are lost in maan...then i give you permission to be

but i am getting angry.........because it was said that the scene was being repeated again...when i think that this is just the beginning and that our cv's have something hatke........some thing out of the world to kill us all....so i will calm down and trust the cv's😃

i am lost..i donno if it is Maan...

but..yeah...i am lost for sure..

and...repeated scene? which one..see i am not even coherent...

tell me
i am not even reading hte takes yet...like you saving it for later...
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

kisi flop movie ka hit song hai yeh bidu🤣
tereko sun hai kya???😳

phorget the song......just that one line i love because it is for our hotalicious....

oye mags.....apun plans kareliya hai.......apun soch rahe hai....ke kaal....hum 200,000 cloud pe chadenge...theek haina??😉

sach mein yeh song tha!!!! hai allah..meine toh aise hi likha..yeh msk bhi na....🤣🤣🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sann-

me in sarcastic mood...
lolzzz...i'm too gud...here chilling with u guys...
but in real giving glare to every single person who is passing by....

no...seriously...my bheja is ubla hua...so thts why me chup

why?? tu bol mujhay tommy ko nikaalo??? 😲
kisko tapakana hai mereko....tul bol.....jaldi bol mereko
Ninelives thumbnail
@ VIJI..these are some questions yaar need answers..hopefully ab jaake kuch milenge..shayd😕
Ninelives thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

me in sarcastic mood...
lolzzz...i'm too gud...here chilling with u guys...
but in real giving glare to every single person who is passing by....

no...seriously...my bheja is ubla hua...so thts why me chup

why nups..kyun ubla hua!!!!!

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

i am lost..i donno if it is Maan...

but..yeah...i am lost for sure..

and...repeated scene? which one..see i am not even coherent...

tell me
i am not even reading hte takes yet...like you saving it for later...

aray nahin di....no one here said that....outside of our thread though.....😕
i feel like they are giving closure to the tub scene from that started last time....he was going test her tub scene mein...but he had something important to take her too.....so it was left out....but this time...he looks total in mood to do something.....but what who knows....like mommy said...he looks like he will eat her☺️

i think it is maan....and probably u r tired....i am too...i stayed up til 4 yesterday to have the pages reach 60
but di....did u get faz's pm...she had come lookin for u around 2-3 in the morning...i am like Di is sleeping yaar....😆

Originally posted by: maaneetian

@ VIJI..these are some questions yaar need answers..hopefully ab jaake kuch milenge..shayd😕

aray maine answers to diye mags....u no like them???🤣
Ninelives thumbnail

aray maine answers to diye mags....u no like them???🤣

kaun se shister...main ne nahi pade..roflllll
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat an epi....fantafab....romantic maan, naughty maan, angry maan...all in one epi...ok wat is the exact plan of CVs...r they planning a mass killing...because i am dead....

ok...so now their relationship has been sealed by ILU from both sides....now they can be more an earthly couple than a fairytale couple...

the beauty of their relationship has always been that they can read each other so well....geet cud see that maan has left no stone unturned to make the moment special for her...
he wanted to be alone with her to confess...so that only he can see the sparkle in her eyes on hearing him say ILU....so that he can take her in his arms to seal the words...

and then geet kissed him...yes guys...i hv seen the scene closely this time...i do think geet's lips touched his skin...i hope GC learns from DD how to kiss...
i loved the kiss...it was light yet filled with emotions...but then the look that maan gave almost stopped my heartbeat...i will be lucky if i wont literally die before the show ends...
and then maan touched her lips....oh i am so hopeful now...GC is getting bolder....thatz gud news...

the entire snowfall scene was beautifully shot...maan looked dashingly hot and geet looked beautiful...their chemistry was sizzling to say the least...
the bestest confession scene i hv ever seen 👏👏

the table scene...nicely executed...i liked how they smsed each other...and wen maan asked warna kya....geet fidgeted with the fork...that was too gud...
but geet has other plans...she held up his hand to expose his naughty self to dadi and annie...and maan almost choked....and geet thot the entire thing as funny and kept on smiling even though maan was giving her dagger looks...
god...how i loved that scene...it was almost like i was watching a real life couple...

guys...this incident is one thing which always manages to create MU between any couple...be it reel or real....
i hv seen this thing happen...
here maan was right wen he told geet that he laughs and romances with her...that is only between them...she shudnt make it public....and every man (more than girls) hv a public image and private image...
maan can be ultra sweet and romantic with geet...but with his staff he has to be the angry and serious MSK...otherwise noone wud fear him....and fear to some extent is necessary between boss and employees...
but geet is also not wrong....maan in his naughty mood forgets that geet is a leftie and so if he everyday holds her left hand...then she will never be able to hv her meals properly...last time she hit him with a fork...but this time she had no choice other than revealing him...because both times she cannot make excuses to dadi...

herein lies the root of MU...maan will not understand wat was wrong in a little prank....
and geet will not understand y maan is making it a big issue...after all everyone knows that maan is in love...so wat does it matter if his romantic self gets revealed...
my friends, my cousins, my own sis...all go thru similar phases...
these things seem small but can create huge MU....

all this sugary romance wont come handy at times like this...

and we all know how much controlling power maan has...he has checked himself innumerous times from kissing her or even making love with her...so...now if he has promised that he wont come near her before marriage....then there is every possibility that maan will stick to his words...

this is wat i love most about the show...there is right dosage of fairytale and realism...

but i loved the scene where maan poured out his anger...as i expected geet failed to understand y maan is getting hyper...
but even then they shared an almost kiss...

ok...now brij is back....
on one hand arjun wants to destroy maan...on the other hand brij is coming for geet....
i hope at times like this maneet wont spend time fighting...

the spoiler pics r confusing....y is geet crying....i refuse to believe that maan will make her cry...

lastly....my sincere request to the CVs...plz plz plz remove all green suits from geet's wardrobe...at least till the marriage happens...

mags shister....these answers to viji's question...that i sooo kindly answered very honestly😆