Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Revv--

Suspecing NT ... They say.. My eneymy's enemy is ma friend OuchOuchOuch
And Brij  ddnt care who bailed him out and also he would ve a prob with Dev only.. He has only contempt towards women.. thinks they are the weaker sex 😑😑😑

bohot he shutpid man hai woh Rev di....ek din na...mein uski hi talwar se usko mar dalongi....but for now....
kyunki brij aya.....and slowly the solid storyline is coming backπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
vrus.......main toh dono list mein se out hu...
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

oh...god..did i forget...Nagz, viji and Rev..

no..i said.personal hi's to them on skype..hai na??

chalo yahan bhi...

mereko nahin karne ka di???

🀣 sorry di......this tapori language is very addictive....and i know u already said hi to meπŸ˜‰
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oye mags pata hai tereko.......i read everyone's takes yesterday and increased the pages from 38 to 53!!!! I was up till 4 in the morning....but u didn't come....i thought i would meet u and sleep....even u preeto......i was expecting u arrival.....the usual time u come....but u didn't!!! oh well....glad to see u both now

sorry yaa Shivu...was slightly unwell today..stiches pull horahe thay and hence could not sit up..
par then i came and read all the post and yes i even commented....so i was there yaar put late aane se..missed u...but u rocked again yaar..kal net was like pathetic...so i had to go early...
aaj bhi no electricity and hence episode was watched at 11:00 coz 9:30 no lights...

so late again here..par i m here..lets rock...Hotalicious ke baare mein aaj ki badi khabar kiya hai!!!!!😳..RED colour for u know what!!!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

From Geet to Maan.........  Maan bhi jaona!!😳

Tum Karo Gussa, Hum Phir Bhi Pyaar Lutayenge
Tum Chaho Na Chaho Hum Tumhi Ko Chahenge

Tumse Hi Hai Meri Zindagi Ki Khushi Har Ek
Hum Tuh Tumhi Se Apna Pagal Dil Lagayenge

Chorrke Jana Chaho Tuh Chale Jaao Tum Bhi
Par Jante Hai Tere Dil Main Humhi Samayenge

Hume Zarurat Hai Tumhari, Jante Hai Tumhe Nahi
Har Lamha Zindagi Ka Teri Yaad Main Bitayenge

Mil Jaaein Raste Mein Tumhe Tuh Muh Na Ferna
Teri Ye Berukhi Dekhke Hum Jee Na Paayenge

Tu Chupa Le Humse Apna Dukh, Apni Takleef
Tuhi Hai Mera Apna Bin Tere Hum Kahan Jayenge

Tu Hume Mile Na Mile, Tujhe Mile Har Khushi
Apni Khushion Ko Dilbar Tere Naam Kar Jayenge

Welcome Back Brij and his TALWAAR!!!

Adding my take....

Loved Geet for calling out Maan...when she exposed him in front Daadi ma and Anne.  And Uff Maan ka Ghussa!!!  Mein mar jaawaan!!! 

That was so damn Hilarious...GC's expression at Being exposed was totally amazingπŸ˜†

Loved Maan's anger.....even in anger....all he wants is to kiss her.....those lips drive him NUTS!!!

Guru.....was full on again today.....and judging by the TUB pic on FB...tomorrow should be a treat as well!!  VIJU....our Maan is Back....Muuuuaaaawwwwah!!

I know Nags can u believe it 3 consecutive days and Maan has been intact...kya baat hai......Kya aapko lagtha hai meri us din ki guzarish kaam kar gayi....you know which oneπŸ˜†

Ok.....I dont want ot complain....but since yesterday...Arjun is TOTALLY turning me off......!!   Up until now...i was watching all Arjun scenes....they were rather good...but yesterday i could not tolerate his scenes at all.....did not watch it.    Today...too..i was turned off...though not as badly as yesterday!!!

I think the CVs are trying too hard to create some MYSTERY around Arjun......and in the process it is loosing its charm
........................jab tak who ambiguous tha..tab tak theek tha....now that he is chullam chulla negative hain.....I am not liking it.  May be its the DIE HARD Maaneet fan  in me....that doesn't like this aspect!!
I too feel they should not make it very obvious......we know that he is here to create havoc in Maan's life a few glimpses here and there is ok....but making it too obvious is actually killing the charm

Now Brij is back............................WOW...BAIL....kissne di....NT???

I too feel ki NT ne Bail ikarayi......but not able to pinpointπŸ˜†

Love you too....
Missed you so much yesterday and the day before........i was dying to say and hear from you ki our MSK is back.....but phinally you are hereπŸ€—

Originally posted by: maaneetian

sorry yaa Shivu...was slightly unwell today..stiches pull horahe thay and hence could not sit up..
par then i came and read all the post and yes i even commented....so i was there yaar put late aane se..missed u...but u rocked again yaar..kal net was like pathetic...so i had to go early...
aaj bhi no electricity and hence episode was watched at 11:00 coz 9:30 no lights...

so late again here..par i m here..lets rock...Hotalicious ke baare mein aaj ki badi khabar kiya hai!!!!!😳..RED colour for u know what!!!

hotalicious ke baaare mein aap baat hi na kijiyeh......woh hai ek katil.....dil ka katil.....

woh hai bohot hi jaan leva😳
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
updated post on page 1...postin it here as well....😳😳

jumme ke din kiya jumme ka waada
jumme ko tod diya jumme ka waada
le aa gaya re phir jumma
jumma chumma de de
jumma chumma de de chumma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye Brij to b bck....arjun already set wid a master plan.....
Maaneet ki shaadi ho ya na ho...we surely wil get our share of drama,romanz n acktion.....
..........................................EDITED.....................................

Intezaar Intezaar Aur Kya Hai Yeh Pyaar!!!😳😳

tere jivan mein banake kiran teri kasam bikharungi sada
tere kadamon ke kaante saare palakon se chun lungi main piya
janam ka naata jo tumse baandha bandha rahega sada
tumse hi toh shuru hai, khatam bhi tum par hogi..
jindagi ki kahaani mere devata..........

She reads him just lyk he reads her......dey hav started undrstndin each odr well....as soon as she realizd dat da snow fall was fake....n dat Maan did it...she at onz knew why he did so....he has alwas made each moment special.....he has alwas kept her happines befr his.....😳😳

First tym dey hav aknowldgd to each odr abt der feelings...pyaar....da most beautiful thing i lyk abt dis couple n der relationship is dat inspite of minimal physical intimacy n da fact dat dey hav rarly expressd der love in words....all dat dey mak us feel is jst thru der expressions....da way dey read each odrs eyes.....

She wil wait fr him alwaz......nw does dis dialog hav ny refrnz to da shaadi n da entry of Brij??πŸ˜•well as Jeeju says Lets wait n watch....πŸ˜›

chori chori dil tera churaayenge
apna tujhe hum banayenge
dheere dheere paas tere aayenge
aake door phir na jaayenge...

As expectd he dint do nythin to her...as he himself said - "mera maksath usse kahin bada hai"....he has impressd her fullon....she is attractd to him.....da surprise was a nice one..bt ithna sab kuch dhikaya tho ek romantc scene bhi dhikadethe....such a beautiful dinner set n nothin was shwn...kuch tho dhikhadete naa...

roothe roothe yaar ko tu
pyaar se mana le
roothe roothe yaar ko tu
pyaar se mana le....

Da scene was a cute one...da way Maan held her hand n dey kept on msgin each odr.....n den da way she shwd him holdin her hand...n his reatn was jst too gud.....So MSK is a changed man...yeah yeah dats wat all r sayin....dis did it......nw v hav MSK bck as MSK....
JeejuπŸ€— .....yes v wanted Dreamy Dusht Danav...n tody v got both......😳😳

yeh kya Maan wdnt touch Geet b4 der shaadi....so dats y Geet is in red dress n decoratin da tubπŸ˜‰...n in her mind da song playin wd b  -

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I Am A Bad Boy.... Hey O
I Am A Rude Boy..... Hey O
I Am A Bad Boy.... Hey O
I Am A Rude Boy..... Ah Ah Ah Ah ...

da BAD boy is back!!!πŸ˜‰Brij bhaisaahab is back....ver is his Talwaar??πŸ˜†Brij ki bail....kissne kiya??well NT??πŸ˜•who elz can get him out?? so nw Geet ke khilaf hai Brij aur Maan ke kilaf hai Arjun...WONDERFUL!!!!...Shaadi ke din kareeb aaaye aur drama na ho...aisa tho hoyi nahi saktha naa....so dis is da twist n turns....bt dis one is a HUGE twist.....😊

Precap - Duniya ke liye MSK aur thumhare liye MaanπŸ‘πŸ‘.....how sweet.....so da odr side of MSK is only n only fr his Geet.....haiyeee.....
Brij in cab n Maaneet's car beside his cab.....nice.....

FB piks - Geet in tub- Muni meri Maasi jaan - ur tub gets screen space againπŸ˜†....nw lets c hw diff dis one wil b frm da first tub scene.....πŸ˜‰

Loads of luv,
Lavz....
aye lo lavzu bhi agaye......juke box queen
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Green dress has again done it....ven eva she wears dis shade of Green kuch na kuch galath ho jaatha hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

first day in office - dey faught.....she had a bad tym...
second tym she wroe dis shade  - da big fight n den MU n separatn....
ab yeh.....chota hi sahi but gadbad tho ho hi gaya naa....
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You have changed Maan Singh Khurana.

And exactly there...is where he was stung. Sure, he can be the mushiest of mushiest in front of Geet as he was in the first scene .. (which was totallyyy 😍☺️ by the way) but in front of office staff, strangers, and even his own family.. he is still the MSK. The one who doesn't take anyone's nonsense and is straight forward. Sure, he would've been okay with Geet showing them his hand but he only got hurt when they started to accuse him of having changed or transformed rather into a totally different person. Mr. Ranjha: says Annie. And then my Maan fumes off like a hot boyyy πŸ˜† with his ego hurt.

Alright now that my Maan analysis is done.. lol

Helloooo my Idiotssss ~ πŸ€—

Can I say I loved today's episode? CUZ I DID! (Note: I will always block out the AA battery pack until unless something real interesting happens) Arjun is boring me now.. that suspiciousness is slowly fading away.. he ain't like his sistaaaa πŸ˜‰

But moving on..

The first scene was so dreamy.. Maan telling Geet and Geet telling Maan how much they love each other and that words can truly not express what they feel and have felt for such a long time.. Three simple words just won't do when it comes to Maaneet! I love that they incorporated that! <3

Haiii Haiiii dinner scene: cackle-worthy! Texting under the table... wahhh mazaa agaya! These two are just too adorable...

Maan .. nautanki kabhi nahi choroge na? Geet ke per ke peche apna per?! LOL.. and then telling Geet to keep it there cuz he can't move it .. 🀣 I was in fits of laughter!

Oh gosh... Geet ne pol khol di akhir kaar! Maan's expression: I was about to spit my food out .. it was that hilarious! I was likeee haii Munda got Zor Ka Jhatka !!! His coffee was about to spill out of his mouth.. and the height at which Geet raised their hands in the sky .. like "LOOK LOOK!" LMAO. Too good!

Aur phir Maan ji ki khichai shuru! Full on wo bhi! Poor guy is always getting attacked by three women.. no wonder he called his doosri jaan Adi at home! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"So you're not going to office today?" "NO!" Lmaoooo goshhh I was feeling so sorry for him at that moment!

And then.... here comes my Angry Young Maan! <3 ☺️ I can't describe how dashingly masculine and hot this man looks when he is fumingggg <3 Like I go triply fidaaaaaa! His face was THIS close to hers.. and awwww "I won't touch you // I will do as I want // I won't come near you till marriage" !!??? Nooo meri jaan she was just joking but I agree with his words too. To some extent their nok jhoks should stay within themselves because he's still got to protect the reputation he's built for himself in the business world and within his family.. if everyone starts to take him lightly.. everything will go downhill.

Maaneet Precap: Agreed Maan! But poor kudi was just joking.. didn't know that you don't want her to do it in front of everyone πŸ˜”

Brij Precap: *shiivers* eeek! He is truly back and right after his motive: Get Geetay! 😳

Kay now I've got the jitters!

By the way: Brij's BG music is back... *dances* I was tarasofying for it and they used it today! YAYAYAY!!! πŸ˜†

*Eagerly waits for tomorrow's episode with a plastered smile on her face*

Kay I'm going πŸ€ͺ Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL!

Ok .. I'll shutup.

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago