Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Itna Ghussa...Punjab mein aisa hota hain? - Page 4

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

what he did pyschologically was totally correct.....

they were sayin he changed....he was no longer the same Maan Singh Khurana........it was no that geet embarrassed him....it was more that they all said he has changed....when he hasn't...he has only changed in front of geet....not in front of anyone else....like i have said before...love does not change the person to another person....love just changes the behavior of that particular person towards the person he or she has fallen in love with.....other wise they are still the very same person!! Hi tellin geet that he is Maan/jokey only in front of her.....not in front of staff and others.......he is angry that they think he has changed....

so this was his way of showing geet that he is still the same Maan singh khurana.......that he has not changed...

he did nothing wrong...what he did was totally actually extremely logical

I agree totally Shivi..As per human psychology what he did was a perfect way of proving that he is still MAAN SINGH KHURANA to others....and Geet is the only exception to that Factor

But somewhere it looked thoda over done.....Considering the fact that what she did, what she shared was with her Family....Which consists not only of him but also Dadi and Ani.....She is getting more comfortable with expressing/sharing her feelings with regard to Maan in front of Dadi and Ani.....Something she would not even think in her dreams to share with her Own Family......That shows groW*H in her self-esteem๐Ÿ˜Š

The last time she was not this confident about her new found Family....Daadi had always loved and supported Geet.....But then there was Ani somebody she was not so sure of

But with Ani coming to know the truth and her apologizing etc....Geets belief in her relationship with Dadi and Ani is much more stronger now...and thats why sh voiced out what was happening....

I really felt Bad for Geet......Poor Thing.....I wish he would understand tomorrow that Geet has finally found her family in them and thats the reason she voiced it out openly ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -sann-

love ya shivu.....

tht wht was diff in maan....this is what made maan the man we fell for....his arrogance has something tht captivates us.....ranjha toh kahi hai...but maan ek hi hai.....

he is not wrong....its totally logical + dillogical....

i feel proud of him...& so glad to see him back....cause I love him๐Ÿ˜†

thankuuu twinnie shishter don behen log๐Ÿค—

i loved what you said.....and soon i pheel humri show haina......top pe ajayege shoon....shoon....saab just ju waits and the watchs......

nahin tommy ko bahar nikal na padega๐Ÿคฃ
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Sure...Shivu

you were right..and is fantastic...stuff..your analysis..

i shall be back..in some time

btw...my scene..around the dining table...

Vinu..yaar you are too good...!!

Haila Kaunsa scene....and i dont know about it๐Ÿ˜•
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

@ Kullu................I will wait for your Jawaab.......muje INTEZAAR rahega!!๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Nupsie............Kya baat hain love the Logical + Dillogical......SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!๐Ÿ‘

@ Mags..............Brij ki bail made Possibly by NT...aur kaun ho sakta hain..??

Hi Nags

That is what i m wondering..NT hi hogi..Par why would he trust NT...see very frankly i m a little lost here still catching up on HP phase coz i was not watching it around that time that much...but whatever i had seen was amazing..especially loved Maan n Geet scenes and Brij...he was BAD..as in BAD...in the way he was with Geet and Maan..loved the way his character was portrayed by the actor..left an impact...
Please help me understand..NT brij interaction...DEV brij interaction....i m lost here...please
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

I am proud of u.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† NAGS....dil khsuh ker dita.....shayari ka jwasb shaam ko

i knew the episode was bang on.....before i watched it...because i saw a long poem from mommy!! which i shall save for later like all of the other takes๐Ÿ˜‰
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Oo Adhoore ......Tum Adhoore
Hum Bin Tumhare
Oo Adhoore....Tum Adhoore
Hum Bin Tumhare

Question
By any chance is he Planning to eat her Up......
Damn look at Maan's Eyes...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Main saali Kaam Se Gayi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Viji...Tum gaye kaam se..to hum kahan peeche hai.....hum to gaye..1000001..cloud pe...as shivu would say

haina shivu...Saw his look when he cornered Geet !!!!!Embarrassed
rickks thumbnail
Totally loved Brij's Entry Seq.....It was Amazing

The way they showed his Tikka, his kada....that laal Chunni piece....Nice thinking CV's it was totally dhasoon
This content was originally posted by: rickks

I agree totally Shivi..As per human psychology what he did was a perfect way of proving that he is still MAAN SINGH KHURANA to others....and Geet is the only exception to that Factor

But somewhere it looked thoda over done.....Considering the fact that what she did, what she shared was with her Family....Which consists not only of him but also Dadi and Ani.....She is getting more comfortable with expressing/sharing her feelings with regard to Maan in front of Dadi and Ani.....Something she would not even think in her dreams to share with her Own Family......That shows groW*H in her self-esteem๐Ÿ˜Š

The last time she was not this confident about her new found Family....Daadi had always loved and supported Geet.....But then there was Ani somebody she was not so sure of

But with Ani coming to know the truth and her apologizing etc....Geets belief in her relationship with Dadi and Ani is much more stronger now...and thats why sh voiced out what was happening....

I really felt Bad for Geet......Poor Thing.....I wish he would understand tomorrow that Geet has finally found her family in them and thats the reason she voiced it out openly ๐Ÿ˜Š

nah....i think he was ok....because they hurt his male ego a bit....and put a huge question mark on his character๐Ÿคฃ.....so the man was on fire.....and shishter....kya aag laga di usnay....

when u get angry u over board a little...i know i do....i turn the whole place upside down.....not thinkin what i am doin to the others!!! He is angry.....he will calm down though...

Wow...viji humara MSK in full form........and u know when he gets angry he gets angry.....it was not the first time he has gotten over board....remember the elevator scene?? what was geet's fault that he had removed her from the project.....he over did it there too....because he was angry and scared that this girl was makin a place in his heart......now he is angry because they think he has changed....when he has not....and so he showed it!!!

and kya show kiya.....i am dead!! especially the part where geet looks down......and she does too...he wanted to kiss her.......he was soooo holding back!!!! haye me dead!!!
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nagz....thankz....

shivani tapori boina amar....bhery...bhery shoon apun logo ka show ek number ich isthan pe hoga....

naito....maan & apunlogo ka tommy hai na....& abhi toh brij jhalla bhi hai....lick his talwar....lolzz

magz....thnz....& yes...geet complained...& here u go....meri sadu maan back.....
This content was originally posted by: maaneetian

Hi Viji...Tum gaye kaam se..to hum kahan peeche hai.....hum to gaye..1000001..cloud pe...as shivu would say

haina shivu...Saw his look when he cornered Geet !!!!!Embarrassed

ha dekha na......kya looks tha....what gussa man.......yeh admi hai bohot hi chalu cheej.....isliyeh woh apun ke partnerships mein hai....kyu don??๐Ÿ˜†
tommy to tommeej hai....magar Maan haina to hamra lethal weapon hai๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago