Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video update(29th December) (Page 2)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
bringing to the front
kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update Laxmi ... great use of fonts and colors .... I specially loved the sun shine! How did you get that?

Anyways, about the episode..... I found Suhana to be very mature when she decided to make breakfast with Rajni Di and Disha Di even after knowing that her own mother in law was thinking of Sona and her breakfast requirements rather than Suhana's strange routine of getting up early and making tea for all.

Btw guys, Suhana learns tea making from ma .... is it BadiMa, her mother in law (Rano) or her own mother?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak1309

Brilliant update Laxmi ... great use of fonts and colors .... I specially loved the sun shine! How did you get that?

Anyways, about the episode..... I found Suhana to be very mature when she decided to make breakfast with Rajni Di and Disha Di even after knowing that her own mother in law was thinking of Sona and her breakfast requirements rather than Suhana's strange routine of getting up early and making tea for all.

Btw guys, Suhana learns tea making from ma .... is it BadiMa, her mother in law (Rano) or her own mother?

she learns it from rano...
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks Kanak....Tongue....my presentation is incomplete without font styles and smileys....kya kare.... addicted to them....Embarrassed..... yup.. i liked the transformation mode of Suhana from her bubbly self to the quiet, mature one..... the track has show the maturity in her so beautifully which shud not be ignored.....!

I think she meant Rano....for tea-making.

all the best to u dear..... today is your first update here....ENJOY....will look forward to it....!Big smile

Shwets1502

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Thanks Kanak....Tongue....my presentation is incomplete without font styles and smileys....kya kare.... addicted to them....Embarrassed..... yup..Haha .... i liked the transformation mode of Suhana from her bubbly self to the quiet, mature one..... the track has show the maturity in her so beautifully which shud not be ignored.....!........I love her bubbly self ..... her maturity enhances her bubbly nature I feel

I think she meant Rano....for tea-making. ......Ohk ... I must have missed those episodes ... Thanks anyways

all the best to u dear..... today is your first update here....ENJOY....will look forward to it....!Big smile.....Thanks dear ... Im looking forward to it too ... I hope I can do even half as good as you ....

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Smile

-allizwell-

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Such a lively update - feels good to read it even after watching the episode ..

-allizwell-Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Good update. Well done for your effort and time.Big smile

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Go to top